Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-30-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default They still make PS2 games

O.O
http://www.gamestop.com/browse/plays...av=2b12,138b-5
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to first and you see 3 games
Narutodude234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: They still make PS2 games

So what? The PS2 is extremely popular and many people still own a PS2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #3
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
True dat. I still own and play my PS2.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
It's surprising because the PS3 is well into it's years now and you would think Sony would no longer create content for the PS2 so people will buy a PS3. PS4 will sertainly be announced in a year or two.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:30 PM   #5
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
It's surprising because the PS3 is well into it's years now and you would think Sony would no longer create content for the PS2 so people will buy a PS3. PS4 will sertainly be announced in a year or two.
...PS...4?
I can only imagine...

Old 08-30-2011, 07:32 PM   #6
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

how much do ps2 cost now a days ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:32 PM   #7
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I still own both the big and small PS2's. For another example NCAA !! was released for PS2 and PS3

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:33 PM   #8
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Football games are released on every system

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-30-2011, 07:35 PM   #9
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Not necessarily. Nintendo 3ds wasn't...
Spoiler:
I am assuming

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:35 PM   #10
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
how much do ps2 cost now a days ?
I checked gamestop.com and a pre-owned refurbished PS2 costs $50

Old 08-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #11
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I checked gamestop.com and a pre-owned refurbished PS2 costs $50
Thanks

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-30-2011, 07:43 PM   #12
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

PS1 and PS2 games > ALL

Are the smilies working for you guys? ^.-

Last edited by Super Sanin 3; 08-30-2011 at 07:46 PM.
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:48 PM   #13
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
Thanks
No problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
PS1 and PS2 games = SNES games

*fixed

Old 08-31-2011, 07:57 AM   #14
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: They still make PS2 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
A lot of people still have PS2's, so I don't see why not. The PS2 is the worlds most selling console. It can't just...die. So many people have it, including myself.

Also, the PS3 is still new. If Sony makes a "PS4" anytime in the near 4 years, or even ANNOUNCES it, I'm stopping to buy their products. They'll be fools just hungry for more, and more, and more, and more money. They'll make a PS5 after that, then a PS6 and eventually a PS120.

The PS3 was very, VERY expensive when I bought it, so if Sony's planning to make me go through this every 4 years, they can forget about it.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:59 AM   #15
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yay PS2!
Old 08-31-2011, 10:34 AM   #16
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
A lot of people still have PS2's, so I don't see why not. The PS2 is the worlds most selling console. It can't just...die. So many people have it, including myself.

Also, the PS3 is still new. If Sony makes a "PS4" anytime in the near 4 years, or even ANNOUNCES it, I'm stopping to buy their products. They'll be fools just hungry for more, and more, and more, and more money. They'll make a PS5 after that, then a PS6 and eventually a PS120.

The PS3 was very, VERY expensive when I bought it, so if Sony's planning to make me go through this every 4 years, they can forget about it.
The majority of those sales are from Japan. They are usually behind in this type of stuff as right now sales for the PSP are great their, despite the great sales of the PSP now. The PS Vita will be launched their first at the end of the year.

Yeah everyone has 1 (I have 2) but not everyone plays it still and no gaming company supports their previous models years after their newer model is launched. It's simply not good for the sales of the PS3 if someone can just buy new games for the PS2 they already have.

I would assume the PS4 won't be announced until early 2013 or E3 2013 and go on sale until mid to late 2014. That is not close.

Last edited by deidara#1; 08-31-2011 at 10:48 AM.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:02 PM   #17
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
PS1 and PS2 games=SNES games <N64 games

fixed more

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:05 PM   #18
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

They still make games for the PS2 since they still sell the unit itself...it's very popular...

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote