Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2011, 02:48 PM   #17941
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
chu think so!~? why!?
lol yeah i just uploadd them soo i'll show you ..but it's bleach with ichigo's hollow and toshiro and naruto ..etc .. i cant post them here

*-cuddling on your lap while closing my eyes*-
*-sits on the floor*- the person i wub left me.......... am nooo use..........
Cause it's as cute and pretty as you. ^^
PM then?

*Purrs as we cuddle*
*Is right next to you with a jar of a cloud inside* I'm sorry I was being a perv.... *Gives you the jar and runs to my corner*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:50 PM   #17942
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Cause it's as cute and pretty as you. ^^
PM then?

*Purrs as we cuddle*
*Is right next to you with a jar of a cloud inside* I'm sorry I was being a perv.... *Gives you the jar and runs to my corner*
d'awwwwwwwwwwww deary
yeah do that

-*purrs as well and nuzzles-*
-*holds jar-* its's okay i forgive you ........ -*pulls you back next to me*- dont go again....

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:54 PM   #17943
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
d'awwwwwwwwwwww deary
yeah do that

-*purrs as well and nuzzles-*
-*holds jar-* its's okay i forgive you ........ -*pulls you back next to me*- dont go again....
*Turns you into the Neko in the pic* ^.^
Alrighty! *GOes to PM you 1 million and 5 times*

*Nuzzles back and continues to purr*
Okay... I won't leave like that again. *Is pulled back and clings to you*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 08-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #17944
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
*Turns you into the Neko in the pic* ^.^
Alrighty! *GOes to PM you 1 million and 5 times*

*Nuzzles back and continues to purr*
Okay... I won't leave like that again. *Is pulled back and clings to you*
*-transforms to the neko in that picture-* -^_^-
-*waits for a reply*- geeehhhh why soo much times?!

-*giggles and blushes-*
you promise.....? *-holds onto you tightly*-

R]
Old 08-29-2011, 03:01 PM   #17945
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*-transforms to the neko in that picture-* -^_^-
-*waits for a reply*- geeehhhh why soo much times?!

-*giggles and blushes-*
you promise.....? *-holds onto you tightly*-
*Grabs your paw/hands and presses my forehead to yours* -^_^-
*Sending even more* WAHAHAH!!!!

*Touches our wet noses together*
*Lays my head in your lap as I'm held tightly* I promise...!

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 08-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #17946
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*Grabs your paw/hands and presses my forehead to yours* -^_^-
*Sending even more* WAHAHAH!!!!

*Touches our wet noses together*
*Lays my head in your lap as I'm held tightly* I promise...!
-*holds your hands as you do and presses my forehead against yours as well-* ^///////^
*-stick out my tongue at you*- ohh well stalk me i dont mind if its YOU! WHAHAHAHAH!!!

-*looks at you and nuzzles your cold nose-* (this is just like what my family calls me >.> they call me a baby cub ...because when i wake up in the morning my nose is like a little pink and very cold >.>)
-*strokes your hair and holds you with one hand*- ........ i trust you do keep to that promise!

R]
Old 08-29-2011, 03:06 PM   #17947
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

*is back*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 03:07 PM   #17948
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

helloz V! ^^

R]
Old 08-29-2011, 03:08 PM   #17949
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

^^ Hey angel.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 08-29-2011, 03:09 PM   #17950
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

whats up?

R]
Old 08-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #17951
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*holds your hands as you do and presses my forehead against yours as well-* ^///////^
*-stick out my tongue at you*- ohh well stalk me i dont mind if its YOU! WHAHAHAHAH!!!

-*looks at you and nuzzles your cold nose-* (this is just like what my family calls me >.> they call me a baby cub ...because when i wake up in the morning my nose is like a little pink and very cold >.>)
-*strokes your hair and holds you with one hand*- ........ i trust you do keep to that promise!
ME-OW! -^///////^-
*Stalks you* Heeheeheehee

*Rubs my head against yours and being affectionate* (Awww baby cub :3)
*Snuggles in your lap* I never go back on my word... *Looks up at you* I trust you to.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 08-29-2011, 03:14 PM   #17952
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
ME-OW! -^///////^-
*Stalks you* Heeheeheehee

*Rubs my head against yours and being affectionate* (Awww baby cub :3)
*Snuggles in your lap* I never go back on my word... *Looks up at you* I trust you to.
-*giggles-* heh
-*-smirks and winks-*- that should be your new job

-*does the same and blushes-* (ohhhhhhhhhhh nuuuuuuuuuuu you tooooooooooooooooooooo,deary!?!? )
*-strokes your hair more-* i know that ... *-looks down at you-* well you should!

R]
Old 08-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #17953
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Not a whole lot, what about you?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-29-2011, 03:17 PM   #17954
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

lol i like your answer XD
for me i'm talking to someone special

R]
Old 08-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #17955
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

o.o I'm thinking about tacos. xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #17956
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*giggles-* heh
-*-smirks and winks-*- that should be your new job

-*does the same and blushes-* (ohhhhhhhhhhh nuuuuuuuuuuu you tooooooooooooooooooooo,deary!?!? )
*-strokes your hair more-* i know that ... *-looks down at you-* well you should!
Your are one PURRFECT Neko-girl.
How much does it pay?

*Rolls around the ground with you and continues to* (Well... I was thinking more along the lines of calling you my... cute cub ^^)
*Closes eyes and gets relaxed* I do! I really really really really dooooooooooooooooooo! ^^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 08-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #17957
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Your are one PURRFECT Neko-girl.
How much does it pay?

*Rolls around the ground with you and continues to* (Well... I was thinking more along the lines of calling you my... cute cub ^^)
*Closes eyes and gets relaxed* I do! I really really really really dooooooooooooooooooo! ^^
ohh i wonder why -*purrs*-
lets see,hmmmmm i'm guessing the heart pays for it the more you get closer while stalking is more on my heart you'll own XD

*-giggles and rolls with you-* (awww.... i'm your cute cub)
-*strokes more and hums to you*- why is that!?

R]
Old 08-29-2011, 03:40 PM   #17958
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ohh i wonder why -*purrs*-
lets see,hmmmmm i'm guessing the heart pays for it the more you get closer while stalking is more on my heart you'll own XD

*-giggles and rolls with you-* (awww.... i'm your cute cub)
-*strokes more and hums to you*- why is that!?
I wonder why to. *Purrs as well*
So what your saying is... the closer we get the more of your heart I get?

*Continues to roll around and laugh with you* (yes you are cute cub!)
*Closes my eyes* Cause... I...ZZzzzzzzzzzz...

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 08-29-2011, 03:44 PM   #17959
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
I wonder why to. *Purrs as well*
So what your saying is... the closer we get the more of your heart I get?

*Continues to roll around and laugh with you* (yes you are cute cub!)
*Closes my eyes* Cause... I...ZZzzzzzzzzzz...
-*smiles and purrs more-* geeh i wondered first XD

exacto correcto~ how is that working out for yah?

*-giggles and stops as i look up at you and purr-* (nahhh >.>)
*-strokes your hair more*- ohh well

R]
Old 08-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #17960
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*smiles and purrs more-* geeh i wondered first XD

exacto correcto~ how is that working out for yah?

*-giggles and stops as i look up at you and purr-* (nahhh >.>)
*-strokes your hair more*- ohh well
W..Well I wondered 2nd! XD *Tail swings back and forth and Purring*
So how much your heart do I have right now? I think we have a deal Miss Angel!

*We stop and I look up at you and purring* (Yeeeaahhhh >.>)
*Thinks your a kitty bed and clings to you*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~