Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-25-2011, 08:33 AM   #3721
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

I'm for NaruHina, but wouldn't mind as long as everyone(except Sasuke) ends up happy. Oh and for the record, I would rather have Hinata end up with Kiba if she doesn't end up with Naruto. Neji doesn't seem like he would always treat her in the way she deserves(plus he knows she loves Naruto, so he would probably turn the marriage down anyway.)

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:12 AM   #3722
akatsuki_member246
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Akatsuki Hideout chillin' with Itachi, Hidan, and Deidara
akatsuki_member246 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well, I am a strong believer in SasuSaku.
Yes, I know it is now unlikely to happen, but I believe that Sasuke does harbor feelings for Sakura still.
Spoiler:
Sakura may have tried to kill him in the recent anime, but was unable to do so, proving that she doesn't love Naruto like she does Sasuke.

To me, NaruSaku is more of a brother/sister like relationship.
akatsuki_member246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:19 PM   #3723
Sselinde
Genin

Sselinde saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki_member246 View Post
Well, I am a strong believer in SasuSaku.
Yes, I know it is now unlikely to happen, but I believe that Sasuke does harbor feelings for Sakura still.
Could you provide examples or evidence of where you're seeing proof that Sasuke has any romantic feelings for Sakura, because I never saw any.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Sakura may have tried to kill him in the recent anime, but was unable to do so, proving that she doesn't love Naruto like she does Sasuke.
What does Sakura not being able to kill Sasuke have to do with her feelings for Naruto? One is completely separate from the other.

I think the fact that Sakura was only worrying about Naruto's well being and how she'd hurt him after hearing that her comrades had decided Sasuke needed to die (and the sooner the better) speaks volumes about which boy she feels more strongly for. I mean, the guy she's in love with gets handed a DEATH SENTENCE by her FRIENDS, and she's only thinking about Naruto, who is physically fine and in no imminent danger?

How do you explain that?

Quote:
To me, NaruSaku is more of a brother/sister like relationship.
Best friends only, possibly. But both Naruto and Sakura have shown in canon that they find the other one physically attractive. There's is decidedly NOT a sibling like relationship.

Sselinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #3724
Mini-Chan
Apprentice Genin

Mini-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When Sakura was sadly thinking about how Sasuke when asked about the person she liked, it seems (to me, at least) like she might have been thinking about if Sasuke deserved her affections.
Mini-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:12 PM   #3725
Sselinde
Genin

Sselinde saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini-Chan View Post
When Sakura was sadly thinking about how Sasuke when asked about the person she liked, it seems (to me, at least) like she might have been thinking about if Sasuke deserved her affections.
I agree.

I think that it's likely this could lead to a re-evalutation of Sakura's feelings for Sasuke.

Sselinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:38 AM   #3726
Mini-Chan
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sselinde View Post
I agree.

I think that it's likely this could lead to a re-evalutation of Sakura's feelings for Sasuke.
The fact that she apologized AGAIN after thinking about him is evidence too. An apology is usually a sign of guilt or acknowledgment of a wrongdoing.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #3727
SNSD
Freshmen Academy Student

SNSD is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It depends on the ending. If Sasuke dies at the very end then both Naruto and Sakura would be in a bad mood, such a bad mood that there's no way for a romantic development. Even even though we hate Sasuke, if he dies we have no Naruhina, NaruSaku or Sasusaku. During the war there's no chance for romantic confessions. The whole point of the war is hating, killing not loving or kissing. So... prey for Sasuke to live.
In case you're wondering which is my favorite OTP then my answer would be : NARUHINA FTW! *dying from cuteness*
SNSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #3728
sadbuttrue93
Apprentice Genin

sadbuttrue93 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think he will end up alone. If he does end up getting paired, it will most likely be Sakura though. I highly doubt there will actually be romantic development in a Shonen manga.

NaruHina doesn't work out, and it doesn't really fit in canon the way NaruHina fans play it out to be.

Hinata does not understand Naruto's pain. Sure, they both were called faiilures, but that is one very small aspect of Naruto's pain. She has no idea what it's like to not have parents at the end of the day. Sure, Hiashi thought Hinata was useless, but ultimately he still continued to be her father. She has no clue what it's like to have a demon inside her. She can't understand what it feels like to be considered a monster by everyone. She has no idea what it feels like to see her best friend become an avenger and leave the village.

She could never control Naruto if he wanted to do something stupid. She would just go along with it because she idolizes him. He is reckless, and she couldn't "bring out his calm side". We've seen Naruto be himself many times, and we know he's a loud, energetic, reckless young man. Oh, and they've barely interacted. They've seen each other for less than 2 hours of the anime and in their lives in general. Good luck getting a relationship out of that, NaruHina fans.

Sakura does know Naruto's pain more so than Hinata. She's seen(and been hit by) Naruto's Kyuubi. She's seen him at his weakest,stronger, happiest, saddest, best, and worst. Hinata hasn't.

Oh, I don't endorse NaruSaku. I think Sakura kind of uses Naruto and is emotionally weak. Nor do I hate Hinata. The manga probably wont cover romance and pairings.

Oh, and join the Official Sasuke X Himself Club. It's the only pairing I support xD
sadbuttrue93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:31 AM   #3729
Rogue777
Ninja Academy Student

Rogue777 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

I read some of your opinions but since know I wasn't very impressed because I already knew that things. If I have to choose my favourite pairing it will be narusaku because they have the best moments and the most until now. They had the most obstacles and that makes this pair so adorable, it can't be just honey and sugar in a couple. Sooner or later Naruto and Sakura will be a couple because this is a part of masashi's plan. I don't think masashi would tired so hard to create more NaruSaku moments than the other two couples and it will be sad to not have this couple at the end after all the obstacle they've got threw.
Until now I can't understand those that don't recognize NaruSaku as a pair. For me that means that they don't know to love.
Rogue777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:15 PM   #3730
cheesenightmares
Ninja Academy Student

cheesenightmares is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I support NaruSaku but I don't mind any pairings to be honest, as long as I can find a reason for it so NaruHina doesn't bother me too much as I know where the fans are coming from.

However, when Hinata did confess her love to Naruto (in the manga), it was pretty much left as that. There wasn't another chapter to finalise any feelings between each other or acknowledgement that Naruto could have given Hinata. Also, in the anime, there was continuous flashbacks about all those times Naruto helped Hinata but she was never able to thank him so but attempting to protect him, this was her thank you. Nothing else. This is just admiration, a cute one but nothing else. Hinata has spend much/any time with Naruto to possibly develop romantic feelings for him whereas he and Sakura have had that time with each other.

From that hug scene (quite some time ago), this was extremely significant to the manga and anime because it's the first time Sakura has shown her love for Naruto. This was the time where Sakura was able to display her affection for him, no matter how small it was. Every small action counts.

Well, as for SasuSaku, I just don't want to go into that. So until I hear or see a pairing exist, I'm NaruSaku!
cheesenightmares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:16 PM   #3731
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This thread. lol

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:46 PM   #3732
hnl
Genin

hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What about Sasuke dying...
Naruto getting Hinata...
and the revived Itachi getting Sakura
hnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:53 AM   #3733
Pyro
Genin

Pyro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruSaku is the best.

/end thread
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:50 AM   #3734
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
NaruSaku is the best.

/end thread
That's not debating.

\override end

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:03 PM   #3735
Nostradamus
Academy Graduate

Nostradamus saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

NaruSaku is going to happen like it or not. There have been too many hints in the manga and in the anime, hell even in the trailer naruto sage mode vs sasuke OVA there’s a naruto and sakura moment, if you guys ignore those hints or don’t want to see them, that’s you problem.
SasuSaku is completely dead. I mean even if Naruto turns Sasuke to the light side and he brings him to Konoha and if Sakura really, really, really, really, really loves Sasuke and forgives him for almost killing her twice, I just don’t see how a relationship could work between them. First of all Sasuke isn’t capable of Love and secondly if you ask Sakura why she loves Sasuke her answer would be something like “well he was the best looking guy, the most popular and every girl wanted him so naturally I wanted him too, he didn’t really care for me, he barely spoke to me, he treated me like crap and the kindest thing he ever said to me was thank you, ah and he almost killed me.”.
NaruHina is dead as well I mean yes it’s kind of cute that Hinata still loves Naruto but we all know Naruto loves Sakura he doesn’t love Hinata, even if he goes for Hinata she is his second choice and that’s not really fare to Hinata because he choose her because he can’t be with Sakura.
Also about Sakura’s confession to Naruto she was telling the truth, she only lied about not caring for Sasuke. If Sakura kept her speech why she loves him and didn’t mention Sasuke at all, Naruto would have believed her. At the moment she is just confused about her own feelings.
Also if Sakura loved Naruto as a brother she would have come out with a better idea than telling him she loves him, to stop him from going after Sasuke. She wouldn’t play with Naruto’s feelings like that it’s not in her nature.
Then only Reason SasuSaku and NaruHina were made was to show Naruto and Sakura that they Love one another.
Also if you want to know even better why Naruto and Sakura will be together read Vornmusion’s post from page number 178 because this guy put it better than I can.
Sorry for my English it’s not my native language.
Love me or hate I don’t care, I just want to open your eyes.
Nostradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #3736
Naruto<3Sakura
Ninja Academy Student

Naruto<3Sakura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruSaku
Naruto has liked Sakura from the start and that is the only thing at this point in the series that could actually work out, but I could explain like Nostradamus (props to you great response) too obvious.
Naruto<3Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #3737
The_Infinite_Monkey_Cage
Freshmen Academy Student

The_Infinite_Monkey_Cage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruhina !!!!
The_Infinite_Monkey_Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:26 PM   #3738
Ninjasummer
Apprentice Genin

Ninjasummer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Infinite_Monkey_Cage View Post
naruhina !!!!
Did you not read where it said "debate"? That means state reasons why you support or believe your pairing will happen.

I am in no way hating on NaruHina, but if you're going to support it on this page, at least cite a couple reasons why you think it will happen or support it.

Oh, and please don't just say "Sakura is b*tch." or "Hinata has loved him since they were little." Naruto doesn't consider her to be mean to him. That's just how she expresses concern. It is a little harsh, yes, but Naruto doesn't seem to be bothered by it. Naruto was oblivious to Hinata's admiration up until the confession, and he hasn't given it a second of action or thought since then. That makes the duration of her love a moot point.

Anyways, please go ahead and share reasons. I'd appreciate it .

I do like: Shino, Kiba, Shikamaru, Gaara, and Sai a lot.

I'M A PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE OFFICIAL SASUKE X HIMSELF FAN CLUB.
Ninjasummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #3739
Mini-Chan
Apprentice Genin

I wouldn't mind either Narusaku or Naruhina but Naruhina still has a chance like it or not. And here's why: Kishi bothered to remind us of how Hinata feels ("This war is to protect Naruto") so I thought he might use them again. Since he obviously isn't done with Hinata as a character (Hinata's feelings are still unresolved) there is still a really good chance that Hinata's feeling will be brought up again. The way Kishi brings up Hinata's feelings again will determine if Naruhina still has a chance. One could argue that if Kishi wanted to have Hinata get over Naruto he had the perfect chance. The fact that she was confident able to overcome her shyness and tell someone boldly how she felt could have been a wake up call to Hinata that she didn't need Naruto anymore, allowing her to move on. Hinata also could have saw Sakura hug Naruto, realized that Naruto was in love with Sakura, and decided to be happy for them and move on to someone who could love her. If kishi is going to have Naruto respond to Hinata and reject her, he really should have used one of the previous ideas to make Hinata move on without making Naruto be the "bad guy" who dumped her.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:09 PM   #3740
ChibiAsh
Ninja Academy Student

ChibiAsh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I honestly believe Narahina and SasuSaku have a very slim-none chance. That's just what I'm getting from the story. All signs are there for NaruSaku.

We have a lot of evidence that Naruto and Sakura love each other. Most notably:

1) Sai and his conversation with Naruto in which Naruto acknowledges he has feelings for Sakura

2) Episode 44 in which Yamato can tell that Sakura loves Naruto. He talked about the magnitude of her feelings for him, and how that was more important that what she can do for him. He said "You truly..." to Sakura before he got cut off, but he was definitely going to say "love him" or "love Naruto". (Or something along those lines. The point is, he was specifcally adressing her feelings for Naruto)

3) Iruka has referred to Sakura and Naruto as heaven and Earth in part 1. They are together at the heaven and earth bridge in Shippuuden episode 44 when Yamato sees that Sakura loves Naruto. That can't be a coincidence.

Sai and Yamato both have picked up on this. The only difference between Naruto and Sakura's feelings is that Naruto is well aware of how he feels. Sakura has lingering attachment to Sasuke (which is what I believe Naruto meant when he said that he hates people who lie to themselves. Sakura really does want Sasuke rescued), but she will realize one day that she truly loves Naruto (only him), and probably has for a long time. I predict an epiphany of sorts.

These are just three examples, but there are many more if you look. Someone already mentioned the OVA that was released that had an undeniable NaruSaku moment that definitely had romantic undertones.

It's Kishimoto's story, but I think you look to the source you can find the answer to how it will end. He's not just going to change his mind all of a sudden or just contradict everything he's written.

I do think we will see Naruto and Sakura together in the end onscreen and in the manga.

Last edited by ChibiAsh; 10-10-2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: edited to add
ChibiAsh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku