Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:02 AM   #21
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Mr.Analytical vs Deidara330 -- The Battle of the Great Wall of Text

No, you guys are all wrong. Let me give you a topic.
Resolved:
The Federal Reserve should initiate a third round of quantitative easing.

Now that will generate some walls of text. Whoever goes first gets to pick his side.

Besides you are all wrong, when comes to long posts no one can beat Vorn. His first post on the forums beats every else first post in length. I doubt anyone will ever match it. :vorn:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:15 AM   #22
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Man you guys all forget about my walls of text. Screw this I'm gonna go post massive ones in multiple threads somewhere and link you guys. Also find some debate contest posts for lulz(which aren't very long). And make multiple posts on some essays that I'm going to have to make multiple posts over because of the character limit, like I had to do at least 13 different times at once in the NF PMs which were 100k character limit.

And I wrote like at least 300 pages of actual book pages for lulz one time, and I wrote like 100k+words, even Kisame has more wall of text power than these wannabe gais.

Oh yeah, what was Vorn's first post? Just wondering
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:16 AM   #23
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
Man you guys all forget about my walls of text. Screw this I'm gonna go post massive ones in multiple threads somewhere and link you guys. Also find some debate contest posts for lulz(which aren't very long).
But D330 is more consistent.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:20 AM   #24
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

So what if he makes single posts 3 sentences long instead of just one, I turn 1 sentence into massive multiple paragraphs because I feel like it.

Man I can keep a run-on sentence going for at least 20 seconds you're gonna be out of breath reading this, despite not actually breating, it's crazy man, and you know what, this is pretty fun, while reading you're going to feel out of breath and have to breath and think damn this guy needs to add some periods, it's crazy man, so anyway I should talk about some dreams I had last night, actually I don't remember them, also do people still hate Karin, who's your favorite Naruto Girl character, man Karin has the best development she'll show herself as an Uzumaki and everyone will be surprised,(this is where I actually talk about stuff lol) and Jiraiya, give me 10 seconds with (99% of Naruto readers) anyone who hasn't been gifted in knowing the truth about the great Jiraiya-sama and he'll be in their top ten at least, I mean really he never was too popular but that's just people who haven't got to see how awesome he really was, well I should probably put a period now alright done, actually no I don't think you guys are out of breath yet I'll just keep writing since you forgot about it, FFFFFFFF I just lost the game, anyway yeah getting bored I'm writing this in an edit so I should prolly stop now.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:23 AM   #25
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

If it's a wall of text battle, I suggest Lee vs. Neji. How about Shino vs. Neji? Something like that.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:27 AM   #26
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Hmm, if it's a wall of text battle....... a good match, dammit I gotta piss someone's gonna post

NUUUUUUUU that was a long ass pee.

I was after FoM and my post.
EDIT after posting: w0000000t

I'd say a good wall of text battle would be ..... Gaara vs Kakashi or something like that.. I dunno, what about Itachi vs someone(those are always fun lol), think.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:30 AM   #27
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Besides you are all wrong, when comes to long posts no one can beat Vorn. His first post on the forums beats every else first post in length. I doubt anyone will ever match it. :vorn:
^ Ich danke Ihnen herzlich.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:46 AM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Man you guys all forget about my walls of text. Screw this I'm gonna go post massive ones in multiple threads somewhere and link you guys. Also find some debate contest posts for lulz(which aren't very long). And make multiple posts on some essays that I'm going to have to make multiple posts over because of the character limit, like I had to do at least 13 different times at once in the NF PMs which were 100k character limit.

And I wrote like at least 300 pages of actual book pages for lulz one time, and I wrote like 100k+words, even Kisame has more wall of text power than these wannabe gais.

Oh yeah, what was Vorn's first post? Just wondering
Makeout paradise. The Naruto and Hinata versus Naruto and Sakura thread.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:47 AM   #29
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Since when was Naruto made for romance? I'm pretty sure Kishi doesn't care at all
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 09:49 AM   #30
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

There's bromance a-plenty.

And just for the record, who is actually going to READ these arguments if anybody actually posts? I know I won't. I need to sleep at some point.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:03 AM   #31
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Lol just read Vorn's first post, that wasn't even 3,000 words.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #32
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Lol just read Vorn's first post, that wasn't even 3,000 words.
The fact that people can post more than three sentences about NaruHina/SasuTo/JiraiNade/OroTachi is too ridiculous for me to fathom.

And does it really matter that people have posted longer responses than you? Or D330? Or Analytical? Or me? Or literally anyone on the forums?
Old 08-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #33
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
The fact that people can post more than three sentences about NaruHina/SasuTo/JiraiNade/OroTachi is too ridiculous for me to fathom.

And does it really matter that people have posted longer responses than you? Or D330? Or Analytical? Or me? Or literally anyone on the forums?
On that subject.

I don't know if it matters but nobody has written more than me yet.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:04 AM   #34
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
On that subject.

Not even close to true.

You never saw TTGG's CWS posts.

Or Mai's freeverse attempts.

Or some of Teddie's BFV rants.

Etc.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:10 AM   #35
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
On that subject.

Nope, I'm pretty sure that TBC wrote more on his forum help guide.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:47 AM   #36
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
Not even close to true.

You never saw TTGG's CWS posts.

Or Mai's freeverse attempts.

Or some of Teddie's BFV rants.

Etc.
Show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Nope, I'm pretty sure that TBC wrote more on his forum help guide.
Show.
If we're talking guides/OP which don't count I should post the un-used UNS OP, that thing was like 20k words by itself. That was just one thread.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:53 AM   #37
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Which UNS OP? I wrote like four, D330 wrote a couple, Kisame made one, etc.

There were a lot of UNS threads back in the day. xD
Old 08-27-2011, 12:03 PM   #38
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Lol I know, nah I meant the one that I wrote a couple months ago, I never used it before but I counted and like 1/6th down the page it was at like 9k words, just think that Vorn post is only like 2.9k words and you think that's long xD
Old 08-27-2011, 12:17 PM   #39
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Lol I know, nah I meant the one that I wrote a couple months ago, I never used it before but I counted and like 1/6th down the page it was at like 9k words, just think that Vorn post is only like 2.9k words and you think that's long xD
Why is this something to brag about? I've written several hundred pages in a book before, but it's not the quantity that counts. It's the quality. If you can't say something in only a few words, then it's likely not that important.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:54 PM   #40
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
Why is this something to brag about? I've written several hundred pages in a book before, but it's not the quantity that counts. It's the quality. If you can't say something in only a few words, then it's likely not that important.
I didn't say it was?
I wrote a book too, not a big deal really.
Everybody follow Sage's logic though, if the book is not a short story it's not important!