Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Temari Gauntlet

Temari takes on each naruto character one by one, weakest to strongest... because she is awesome. How far does she go? She fully heals after every match.

Hype and power scaling can be used if necessary.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kuromaki; 08-25-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Temari Gauntlet

Her lack of feats make this hard
Any way you can make a list? Gonna be hard listing everyone lol
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:25 PM   #3
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I knew I shoulda kept that in the first post...

Well you can use the tier list because I'm not about to list everyone lol, and from that you can get a general idea. Disregard Temari's current position.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-25-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

She solos the verse. >=D

No but in all seriousness the tier list has her way low. The fact that she blew down a forest in Part 1 should easily put her above quite a few people, with powerscaling and the fact she's a Jonin she should be even higher now than she was before.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

YouTube:
src="

Miku-san maji tenshi!
Amano Yukiteru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:16 PM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amano Yukiteru View Post
She solos the verse. >=D this I can agree with

No but in all seriousness the tier list has her way low. The fact that she blew down a forest in Part 1 should easily put her above quite a few people, with powerscaling and the fact she's a Jonin she should be even higher now than she was before.
Aww yeah you posted! :D I didn't even have to go on AIM

That's mainly why I created this gauntlet, so I could see where people think she should go.

Old 08-26-2011, 12:52 AM   #6
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Of course I did. =P

The problem is that the tier list is so screwy that it's hard to rank anyone accurately cause there will always be a complaint because of how bizarrely people are placed.

I mean if it's solely based on feats then Temari should definitely be much, much higher. But if people are actually using powerscaling and a bit of logic there are quite a few people, particularly characters such as, say, Inoichi and Choza, who should certainly be higher. But it's hard to say, that feats mentality seems to be terribly ingrained into people's brains here.

YouTube:
src="

Miku-san maji tenshi!
Amano Yukiteru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 05:55 AM   #7
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Lol see, I just checked my personal tier list to see where Temari was, yeah you should see how high she is.

Seems like after all these new feats(and even before) my tier list is starting to make more and more sense, and just prove itself right...over and over and over and over..

/goes to check where she is on the shitlist
AKA Viz tier list

Spoiler:

LOL WAIT, I was gonna say something about Temari's position but saw Kankuro way up there.
Man I can't look at this list for more than a couple seconds at a time or I'll notice one of its horrible, horrible flaws.

Last edited by Phoenix Wright; 08-26-2011 at 05:57 AM.
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:32 AM   #8
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Your moms a horrible, horrible flaw.

Nah jk. But anyway. Temari's pretty badass. Takes some skill to hang against the Raikage like she is.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Aight then, who is the strongest character she can beat in your guys' opinions?

@TU I wanna see dat tier list P:

Old 08-26-2011, 08:55 AM   #10
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Get on AIM if you want to see it.

/it's like you log on two seconds after I send this
/I lol
/will edit this once you do

@TBC
If only you knew.
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:55 AM   #11
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Eh about the forest thing does its strength only come from toppling trees over the opponent like vs Tayuya or not? Cause there's not really any trees at the crater
Old 08-26-2011, 09:02 AM   #12
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
Get on AIM if you want to see it.

/it's like you log on two seconds after I send this
/I lol
/will edit this once you do

@TBC
If only you knew.
Can't. Gotta go real soon. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Eh about the forest thing does its strength only come from toppling trees over the opponent like vs Tayuya or not? Cause there's not really any trees at the crater
No, Tayuya just got lucky she didn't get sliced (but who knows, maybe she did and the tree covered her up) :3

The forest thing just shows how much she can destroy, mostly, and that was in Part 1 too.

Old 08-26-2011, 12:14 PM   #13
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

She stops at Gai imo.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:08 PM   #14
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

IMO probably right between kage and high tier
Old 08-26-2011, 01:55 PM   #15
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

I would say she's like. Above Choji. He uses super expansion, he still getting a sickle to the face./

Then again, I'm using the tier list for reference.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:58 PM   #16
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

You should copy/paste the list in a spoiler tag in OP, you can't really say where she stops since Naruto doesn't follow A>B>C logic
Old 08-27-2011, 10:21 AM   #17
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

It's already a link all the way up top on the main Narutoverse page, and some people don't really like to use it. It's just out of convenience so people don't have to try to remember someone.

Also Bump xD

Old 08-28-2011, 10:21 AM   #18
J-Man
Apprentice Genin

J-Man is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow that tier list is messed up!

well going by that list she would probably make it to lee because he's that good but, if he got passed himhed go to tsunade probably.

even though she probably might stop at everyone under lee and its just because the list is all jumbled
J-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:47 AM   #19
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Hokage is just a title though
Old 08-28-2011, 10:49 AM   #20
J-Man
Apprentice Genin

J-Man is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

remember its not just about the strongest, but about who will put their life on the line to protect the village!!
J-Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
temari