Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 08-25-2011, 12:04 AM   #21
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Drizzy/Drake Is My Role Model...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBaby View Post
Smh well the song aint really anythin if you dont listen to waynes part and how he kills it, they compliment each other well. Most important thing is how you wont forget drakes lyrics, Nobody will ever forget that hook.
Drake's hook is great and all, but basing songs on their hooks alone is a bad idea.

Unless, of course, you consider Party Rock Anthem and Like a G6 to be the prime of rap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:07 AM   #22
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lmao you said G6, nah but real talk nobody messes wit SUPA HOT FIRE!! Really click the link you'll lyao.
Spoiler:

I broke up wit my ex girlfriend..heres her number.
SIKKE! thats the wrong number!! lmao this dude make mad funny vids
WeezyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:11 AM   #23
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
-_- smh you just came at the freestyle kings life! Nobody wants to even mess with Cassidy man. You call yourself a rap fan and you never heard of CAS!!!!!!!! smh

and yea i was just postin like 2 good parts of the song, if you aint gonna tell me those were nice lines, idk wat is
Ha ha, I laugh in your general direction!

Em's legit, more than whoever Cassidy is or will ever be. Even Jay, and Kanye, being the egos they are, admits.

Don't believe me? Here are some credible emcees.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-25-2011, 12:23 AM   #24
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lmao did you really just compare Cassidy the freestyle king to KANYE?? Even game said Cass was the best. He dissed wayne, and wayne aint even wanna respond, he know his career would be over if he went head to head with Cass.

He went in on Wayne!!
Spoiler:

11 minute freestyle who does that?
Spoiler:
Old 08-25-2011, 12:26 AM   #25
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Dude. Quality, not quantity.

Would you rather listen to twenty minutes of Jay or twenty hours of Justin Bieber?

Although Kanye apparently did deliver a 20 minute freestyle over Runaway overseas.

Old 08-25-2011, 12:29 AM   #26
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

Listen to it...i listened to this freestyle for like a week straight, this is pretty good. Why you puttin Jay and Bieber in the same sentence for anyway? But this dude Cass goes in on 5 different beats, thats crazyy!! and i wanna see the Kanye one -_- hes asss
Old 08-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #27
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Yup, he's an Ass thats pretty much the leader of the current generation of rappers
Old 08-25-2011, 12:35 AM   #28
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

is this? why yall like Kanye so much? how you gonan say hes the leader? He sucks lol..well ill say this i guess everyone likes different music and whats good to me might not be good too you. Ill say this though, the only one that can spar wit Cass is Emm but..what can Emm say about Cass? theres nothing to diss him about
Old 08-25-2011, 12:36 AM   #29
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Compare and contrast, my friend.

Decent hip hop songs have multiple beats to them. Take Jay and Yeezy's Who Gon Stop Me. The song contained a UK sample, beats from Swizz Beats, Yeezy doing every producer trick in the book, and a multitude of effects such as echo, drawback and reverse, etc. Not to mention the beats were drastically swapped every third of the song.

Old 08-25-2011, 12:40 AM   #30
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
is this? why yall like Kanye so much? how you gonan say hes the leader? He sucks lol..well ill say this i guess everyone likes different music and whats good to me might not be good too you. Ill say this though, the only one that can spar wit Cass is Emm but..what can Emm say about Cass? theres nothing to diss him about
He is the leader of this generation. He pioneered backpack rapping and made it famous. Rappers like Drake, KiD CuDi, Lupe Fiasco, the only way they came into the spotlight was primarily because of him. Not to mention he had two presidents hating on him, which is plain awesome.

How about that no one knows who the hell Cassidy is, or that nothing he's got can compare to Eminem's house?

Old 08-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #31
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

Cass's freestyle was to 5 different SONGS lol, and why you bringin Jay into this i respect him, i never said he bad. I dont think he on Cass's level when it comes to freestyle ish but i listen to jay and everyone - em and kanye
Old 08-25-2011, 12:44 AM   #32
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
He is the leader of this generation. He pioneered backpack rapping and made it famous. Rappers like Drake, KiD CuDi, Lupe Fiasco, the only way they came into the spotlight was primarily because of him. Not to mention he had two presidents hating on him, which is plain awesome.

How about that no one knows who the hell Cassidy is, or that nothing he's got can compare to Eminem's house?
I dont even know what to say to this lmao. Never thought ANYBODY liked fake ass kanye. You clearly dont kno much bout freestylin if you aint heard of Cassidy The Hustla. Listenin to his ish really gets me goin
Old 08-25-2011, 12:56 AM   #33
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Los if anyone heard of him is pretty god dang good at freestyles 90% of his freestyles he kills

YouTube:

YouTube:

maybe in your guys opinion hes bad but i think this guy is incredible at freestyles
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:42 AM   #34
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm gonna say this..

I don't like Kanye, I don't like his ego, his flow or his raps. It bothered me that someone mentioned that thanks to him Drake (and other rappers) came into the spotlight. I don't think so, once Drake stepped foot in Young Money Records he was already in the spotlight. If someone did helped him in his career it had to be Wayne.

@Yori: I do see how his flow has changed, but yet again, if it didn't changed Drake wouldn't be such a great rapper like he is today. But maybe you're right, Wayne did told him to no matter what keep his old flow because his fans love him for it. But I guess money and fame change people.

And Eminem is the best freestyler in the game. No one there's come at him, if this guy called Cassidy is so good and confident then why doesn't he come at Eminem? He knows damn well that his career is over if he does, well if he has one.

Enough said.
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:51 AM   #35
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

personally, i prefer less mainstream "raps" somebody call me when SoB comes into the topic of conversation.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #36
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu Leader View Post
I'm gonna say this..

I don't like Kanye, I don't like his ego, his flow or his raps. It bothered me that someone mentioned that thanks to him Drake (and other rappers) came into the spotlight. I don't think so, once Drake stepped foot in Young Money Records he was already in the spotlight. If someone did helped him in his career it had to be Wayne.

@Yori: I do see how his flow has changed, but yet again, if it didn't changed Drake wouldn't be such a great rapper like he is today. But maybe you're right, Wayne did told him to no matter what keep his old flow because his fans love him for it. But I guess money and fame change people.

And Eminem is the best freestyler in the game. No one there's come at him, if this guy called Cassidy is so good and confident then why doesn't he come at Eminem? He knows damn well that his career is over if he does, well if he has one.

Enough said.
Your forgetting Tyga both his well done and well done 2 mixtapes he killed EVERY beat in 2010 and 2011 . Eminem might be a good freestyler but Tyga is ALSO in the game for freestyler . I personally think Tyga would have a chance to get at Eminem in a freestyler battle . thats my opinion .
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:47 PM   #37
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
Your forgetting Tyga both his well done and well done 2 mixtapes he killed EVERY beat in 2010 and 2011 . Eminem might be a good freestyler but Tyga is ALSO in the game for freestyler . I personally think Tyga would have a chance to get at Eminem in a freestyler battle . thats my opinion .
True. But still, if any of these rappers out here where that good they'll come at Eminem. But I feel you, he's also good.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:38 PM   #38
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
Lol. I can't believe someone from Degrassi got this famous xD

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:40 PM   #39
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Not a single hip hop artist that has been mentioned so far is really that good. Drake is aight, his older mix tapes were pretty legit. Which is pretty much how it is for most rappers who got big. Their mix tapes were legit because it was what THEY wrote, not some corporate label.

Kanye sucks, Lil Wayne sucks, Kid Cudi is whatever and Drake used to be better. Jus sayin.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 03:09 PM   #40
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Not a single hip hop artist that has been mentioned so far is really that good. Drake is aight, his older mix tapes were pretty legit. Which is pretty much how it is for most rappers who got big. Their mix tapes were legit because it was what THEY wrote, not some corporate label.

Kanye sucks, Lil Wayne sucks, Kid Cudi is whatever and Drake used to be better. Jus sayin.
I agree with you on everything but how does Lil Wayne sucks?