Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Secondhand Serenade

As of late, this band has been my lifeline. Without it, I couldn't make it through the day. Obviously, that's an exaggeration, but Secondhand Serenade is easily my favorite band at the moment. Most of you may know Fall For You, but that's not the only song and I encourage you to listen to all or most of them.

Any of you big fans already?

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_6290...serenade/songs
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Devroux; 08-22-2011 at 09:18 PM.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Secondhand Serenade

secondhand serenade?

to mainstream. i listen to recycled divertimento but you've probably never heard of them.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Honestly, I don't find Secondhand Serenade mainstream at all. For the longest time I only knew about Fall For You, which was probably my favorite song for the longest time too. Just recently I decided to look into them a bit more and found a whole collection of music that's definitely worth my time.

Never heard of them, sorry...

OP updated with a link to all their songs just to make it easier for ya'll...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 08-22-2011, 09:22 PM   #4
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

ive already has seen them live...and one of my best friends discovered them on myspace and actually sent the band money to help them out. he got their cd way before it came out with a personal letter from the band, i really like them

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #5
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I love songs that are emotional, so i'm gonna check out more of their music

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:31 PM   #6
PandaHero
Apprentice Genin

PandaHero saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i can play most of their songs on my Eli an my Reona (My piano an guitar..yes i named them xp)
A Black-and-White hero of unclear morals..
Wife- Ino's Girl
"Let's get one thing straight-I'm not"
Closets are for clothes..

Quote:
YOU ARE SEXYANDSILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D= Dammit!!
PandaHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:34 PM   #7
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
ive already has seen them live...and one of my best friends discovered them on myspace and actually sent the band money to help them out. he got their cd way before it came out with a personal letter from the band, i really like them
Luckies... That's definitely something worth being jealous of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I love songs that are emotional, so i'm gonna check out more of their music
Definitely a good idea. They're really good at relating. At least in my opinion...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post
i can play most of their songs on my Eli an my Reona (My piano an guitar..yes i named them xp)
o.o I'm jealous of this too. I promised my ex that I would play a song for her on guitar, in which I promptly decided upon Fall For You, but I still need to learn how to play the guitar... You have a head start!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 08-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #8
PandaHero
Apprentice Genin

quite ^^ i am a little gifted in the music department. guitar isn't that hard. but i learned every instrument that i kno how to play by ear..so it may be a bit more difficult if your planning on reading sheet music an stuff..
Wife- Ino's Girl

Quote:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:39 PM   #9
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
quite ^^ i am a little gifted in the music department. guitar isn't that hard. but i learned every instrument that i kno how to play by ear..so it may be a bit more difficult if your planning on reading sheet music an stuff..
o>o You're lucky. I've played a few instruments, but I'm not gifted, so it took work and I was never more than decent with any of them. You're lucky.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 08-22-2011, 09:41 PM   #10
PandaHero
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
o>o You're lucky. I've played a few instruments, but I'm not gifted, so it took work and I was never more than decent with any of them. You're lucky.
i kno how to play 17 instruments :3 an nahh im not lucky, just got an ear for music.
Wife- Ino's Girl

Quote:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:43 PM   #11
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i kno how to play 17 instruments :3 an nahh im not lucky, just got an ear for music.
What the hell... >.> 17? I can't even name 17 instruments without pulling out, like, bagpipes and whatnot....
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 08-22-2011, 09:56 PM   #12
PandaHero
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
What the hell... >.> 17? I can't even name 17 instruments without pulling out, like, bagpipes and whatnot....
everyone always says that loll
Piano, guitar, drums, flute, violin, viola (two different things) box drum, Saxophone, air piano, hang drum, reverie harp, erhu, sitar, basoon, clarinet, aeolian harp, an the array mbira :3
Wife- Ino's Girl

Quote:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:59 PM   #13
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
everyone always says that loll
Piano, guitar, drums, flute, violin, viola (two different things) box drum, Saxophone, air piano, hang drum, reverie harp, erhu, sitar, basoon, clarinet, aeolian harp, an the array mbira :3
You're a music cyborg...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 08-22-2011, 10:02 PM   #14
PandaHero
Apprentice Genin

-bows- i thank u -3-
Wife- Ino's Girl

Quote:
Old 08-22-2011, 10:46 PM   #15
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Honestly, I don't find Secondhand Serenade mainstream at all. For the longest time I only knew about Fall For You, which was probably my favorite song for the longest time too. Just recently I decided to look into them a bit more and found a whole collection of music that's definitely worth my time.

Never heard of them, sorry...

OP updated with a link to all their songs just to make it easier for ya'll...
you thought i was serious XD i just made that name up from synonyms to secondhand serenade XD
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:11 AM   #16
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

they are an ok band. an ex gf of mine was really into them. most of their music is so easy on the guitar, even if you haven't played the guitar much you could still play 'fall for you' within a month or two of picking up a guitar

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote