Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #21
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Whitebeard and Ben Grimm vs akatsuki

Did you not see him one shotting guys that were 5 times his size and cracking the air each time he threw a punch? I don't think any Naruto character has the durability to stand up to air cracking punches.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 08-17-2011, 06:38 PM   #22
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ya. whitebeard withstood multiple cannon shots, gunshots, and sword stabs.
his power is truly the most fearsome. not just cracking the air, he'll also crack opponents. and plus haki....he is a beast

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:51 PM   #23
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo-Sennin View Post
he would be about 25 strongest he wouldnt be on top.
oh yeah a guy who tilted a freaken island and caused multi mile tsunami;s is in the top 25

stop being retarded
Old 08-17-2011, 06:54 PM   #24
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

maybe we should talk about ben vs akatsuki since whitebeard solos
Old 08-17-2011, 11:04 PM   #25
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Isn't he stronger than Whitebeard though?

I mean I don't read up on comics much so I have no idea where he goes in terms of movement or reaction speed but from what I know his strength should be well above any of that in the Akatsuki.

Only way to put this guy down would be by pure hax spam, sheer power won't cut it with this guy.

YouTube:
src="

Miku-san maji tenshi!
Old 08-19-2011, 06:30 PM   #26
Rikudo-Sennin
Apprentice Genin

Rikudo-Sennin has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
oh yeah a guy who tilted a freaken island and caused multi mile tsunami;s is in the top 25

stop being retarded
Yeah when gai sensie is an Island buster and he is around the 20s LOL stop being retarded.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #27
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Quote:
Yeah when gai sensie is an Island buster and he is around the 20s LOL stop being retarded.
Proof of this?

If anything he is at best a city block buster, and that's accounting for AoE rather than sheer force. If we're going by actual damage level it's probably more around Large Building+ with Afternoon Tiger.

So how is he an island buster?

YouTube:
src="

Miku-san maji tenshi!
Old 08-21-2011, 07:01 PM   #28
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amano Yukiteru View Post
Isn't he stronger than Whitebeard though?
he'd be zero tier in OP but that being said Newgate has some advantages Ben does not have

Quote:
I mean I don't read up on comics much so I have no idea where he goes in terms of movement or reaction speed but from what I know his strength should be well above any of that in the Akatsuki.
he's pimp smacked around ICBM's and reacted to Namor and Hulk he should be low balling it spiderman/Iron Fist level..so basically faster than the raikage

Quote:
you are officially lying Gai has never island busted you are making up stories lying and trolling
Old 08-21-2011, 07:47 PM   #29
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Quote:
he'd be zero tier in OP but that being said Newgate has some advantages Ben does not have

he's pimp smacked around ICBM's and reacted to Namor and Hulk he should be low balling it spiderman/Iron Fist level..so basically faster than the raikage
Well in that case GG Akatsuki.

How does he compare to WB in the overall scheme of things?

YouTube:
src="

Miku-san maji tenshi!
Old 08-21-2011, 08:29 PM   #30
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:

How does he compare to WB in the overall scheme of things?
superior durability and strength by a huge degree Ben Grim took a blow from Gladiator to the gut and managed to still stand on one knee despite nearly being killed by such a blow. So basically he took a gut shot from a guy who has easily snapped the neck of a superman class character. and No I don't mean this lightly DC fans tend to have a titty attack but gladz is more or less a notch above current superman

Ben's belted class 100's across the south west portion of the US and shattered mountains

He's about dead even with WB in terms of damage soak both have taken an ungodly amounts of abuse and kept fighting out of loyalty to their loved ones.

probably a better fighter though as an unarmed normal human in one story him and Frank Castle in Viet Nam took out 30 armed VC soldiers before they could react in pure h2h though I'm not sure if that story is still canon..he is good enough that world class boxers have sought him out for tips and routinely gives classes at an amateur gym in Brooklyn

Then again WB seems to be skilled with a staff and fought some of the most dangerous enemies of his world and come out alive/ ontop so WB might have the clear edge here too

Basically WB has range on Ben and can hit him from a distance that Ben cannot respond too but Ben's just too god damn tough for him to take down and too strong to survive more than a few hits from him and their speed is more than likely comparable

oh and Ben can also quake stomp and thunder clap...not as powerful as WB but enough that WB would feel it

if it weren't for Ben having durability way way way way waaayyyyy out of his class a fight between him and an OP top tier like WB could probably be closer..but still in his favor

essentially Ben gets off one of those boxing style blows to WB kidneys or liver? Yeah that'd be it he'd be done maybe not KO'd but that would pretty much remove his ability to effectively combat the guy

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 08-21-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:34 AM   #31
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

When did this turn into a fight between Ben and Whitebeard? Aren't we supposed to be debating if they could take the Akatsuki(which they could with their combined massive durability and super strength).

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-22-2011, 01:17 PM   #32
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks for the heads up about the poison gas, NarutoUchiha, but we already cleared that up on page 1. We also decided that Ben has the ability to hold his breath for long periods of time because of his super breath and blow away the poison with a thunderclap.

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-22-2011, 08:40 PM   #33
Rikudo-Sennin
Apprentice Genin

Quote:

you are officially lying Gai has never island busted you are making up stories lying and trolling
IM A LIER LOLOLOL your a troll that cant even read go read the chapter he does afternoon tiger last time I checked it was bigger then the ISLAND maybe if you took you time to read Naruto you would catch on to these things. Chapter 507 page 3.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:44 PM   #34
Rikudo-Sennin
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Proof of this?

If anything he is at best a city block buster, and that's accounting for AoE rather than sheer force. If we're going by actual damage level it's probably more around Large Building+ with Afternoon Tiger.

So how is he an island buster?
Afternoon Tiger is way bigger then a large building have you ever been to manhattan those buildings are huge and afternoon tiger would destroy most of them read the chapter he does afternoon tiger its bigger then the Island.

Im doubting that you guys even read the manga and come hear without knowing the facts that or you scim throw the chapters.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:17 PM   #35
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Afternoon Tiger is way bigger then a large building have you ever been to manhattan those buildings are huge and afternoon tiger would destroy most of them read the chapter he does afternoon tiger its bigger then the Island.
so your basically making a baseless assumption not backed up by on panel feats

this is a bannable offense on most forums coupled with dishonesty
Old 08-22-2011, 10:03 PM   #36
Rikudo-Sennin
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
so your basically making a baseless assumption not backed up by on panel feats

this is a bannable offense on most forums coupled with dishonesty
It is backed up by panel feats WOW someone is in denial thats low.....
Old 08-23-2011, 01:35 AM   #37
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Quote:

Im doubting that you guys even read the manga and come hear without knowing the facts that or you scim throw the chapters.
Again, if anything that is AoE rather than destructive power.

Because the island was pretty obviously intact and if Afternoon Tiger was island busting then why did Kisame survive it? He got pretty much one-shotted by V2 Lariat, which would definitely not be an island buster, and only survived that because Samehada healed him.

Claiming that people who disagree with you don't read the manga is a really ignorant assumption to make and is really haughty of you.

YouTube:
src="

Miku-san maji tenshi!
Old 08-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #38
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It is backed up by panel feats WOW someone is in denial thats low.....
seeing as the island wasn't in fact destroyed your lying again. Gai is not an Island buster your lying you are a liar-lying on a debate board is a cardinal sin..no one can trust you now nor take anything you say seriously

Quote:
Again, if anything that is AoE rather than destructive power.

Because the island was pretty obviously intact and if Afternoon Tiger was island busting then why did Kisame survive it? He got pretty much one-shotted by V2 Lariat, which would definitely not be an island buster, and only survived that because Samehada healed him.

Claiming that people who disagree with you don't read the manga is a really ignorant assumption to make and is really haughty of you.
what he said..and the thing did not cover an island iirc and even if it did that means very little Kisame does not have island durability he does not even have mountain.

Rikudo sennin needs to be banned

that being said did you get my post regarding Ben vs Shirohige?