Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-22-2011, 07:26 AM   #1
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Mikomi

A poem foretelling the events of my story: Ishtar

My body, it hurts to move, because of the pain my chest. The horrible pains that life gave to me for so many years, dwells within me. Never seeing the light of day, until now. Now, I don the name of the "Hero of Darkness". A legendary being of darkness. What keeps me going is Mikomi.
"Mikomi" literally meaning "hope."
I will cling to Mikomi. The moment I lose faith, and lose all hope is the moment I should consider myself dead. Mikomi will always be there for me.
Mikomi keeps me going. Hope brings light. Light will always shine with a bright future. But light and darkness are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other. Darkness will always stalk the light, light will always glow within the shadows. The deeper the light, the deeper the darkness.
The Hero of light, bringing Mikomi with him, will eventually step up to the Hero of Darkness and clash, once again.

Last edited by Ishtar; 08-22-2011 at 07:34 AM.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:34 AM   #2
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Mikomi

It's kinda hard to understand and it's vague. But if you read my story til the end, it all makes sense
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:54 AM   #3
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
My body, it hurts to move, because of the pain my chest.
The horrible pains that life gave to me for so many years, dwells within me.
Never seeing the light of day, until now.
Now, I don the name of the "Hero of Darkness". A legendary being of darkness.

What keeps me going is Mikomi. "Mikomi" literally meaning "hope."
I will cling to Mikomi. The moment I lose faith,
and lose all hope is the moment I should consider myself dead.
Mikomi will always be there for me.
Mikomi keeps me going. Hope brings light.
Light will always shine with a bright future.

But light and darkness are two sides of the same coin.
One cannot exist without the other.
Darkness will always stalk the light, light will always glow within the shadows.
The deeper the light, the deeper the darkness.
The Hero of light, bringing Mikomi with him,
will eventually step up to the Hero of Darkness and clash, once again.
I think I would have do it like this to make it more look like a poem.
A+ for the content and the message. Its a really good story too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:31 AM   #4
kay
Special Jonin Candidate

kay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

is it like a poem that delivers the idea of the story?
its cool anyway
kay is offline   Reply With Quote