Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 07:30 PM   #73821
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Spoiler:

I freaking love the hat I got on
Old 08-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #73822
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

i love the pics missy kitty!

R]
Old 08-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #73823
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Spoiler:

I freaking love the hat I got on
Snapbacks = I Freakin Love Them .

I Got Like 12 Of Them
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #73824
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hando Craap View Post
Oh I know a lot of names but it'd be better if you said it
Hhhhhhhhandooooooooo

Seriously though, I need to name this puppy.. Is Snoopy overused? Snoop Doggy Dog? =P Whitey, Cracker, etc? HELP ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
i love the pics missy kitty!
Thanks Angel! =)

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 08-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #73825
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

=) gone.

R]

Last edited by Tifa Legacy; 04-17-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #73826
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
Snapbacks = I Freakin Love Them .

I Got Like 12 Of Them
What teams? I have 5 now but 3 are on their way this week. I caved in and brought a Tisa one.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #73827
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

mfw more pics

Old 08-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #73828
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

You look beautiful, Angel.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #73829
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
You look beautiful, Angel.
thank you Takuya! long time noo see!

R]
Old 08-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #73830
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

No problem. It really hasn't been that long. Nice to talk to you again.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #73831
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
What teams? I have 5 now but 3 are on their way this week. I caved in and brought a Tisa one.
I Got A Chicago Bulls 1 , Boston Celetics 1, Pittsburgh Pirates 1, Los Angeles Lakers 1, Los Angeles Kings 2, New York Yankees 1, Boston Red Soxs, Chicago Cubs , Florida Marlins 1 And Thats About It

Old 08-20-2011, 08:15 PM   #73832
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
No problem. It really hasn't been that long. Nice to talk to you again.
mmmhmm,being on the forums 24/7 XD it seemed like long

R]
Old 08-20-2011, 08:18 PM   #73833
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
I Got A Chicago Bulls 1 , Boston Celetics 1, Pittsburgh Pirates 1, Los Angeles Lakers 1, Los Angeles Kings 2, New York Yankees 1, Boston Red Soxs, Chicago Cubs , Florida Marlins 1 And Thats About It
Cool! I have 1 Chicago Bulls, 1 Toronto Raptors, 1 Charlotte Hornets, 1 Chicago Bears, 1 Minnesota Timberwolves, 1 UCLA Bruins, 1 Lakers, & 1 Raiders.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:27 PM   #73834
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Cool! I have 1 Chicago Bulls, 1 Toronto Raptors, 1 Charlotte Hornets, 1 Chicago Bears, 1 Minnesota Timberwolves, 1 UCLA Bruins, 1 Lakers, & 1 Raiders.
Nice Bro I Got Like 100 Dollars Left xD Thinking Of Getting A Couple More

Old 08-20-2011, 08:33 PM   #73835
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
mmmhmm,being on the forums 24/7 XD it seemed like long
Lol, just PM on here or IM me on Skype whenever you feel like it.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:36 PM   #73836
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Lol, just PM on here or IM me on Skype whenever you feel like it.
lol ohh alrighty then no problem ^^

R]
Old 08-21-2011, 04:44 AM   #73837
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Dude wicked tatt man. Good artist too he did a pretty damn good job imo.

EDIT: @Jacq: Nice pic Jacq
Thanks dude, all my tattoos have been done by the same guy, he does an awesome job

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Old 08-21-2011, 07:20 PM   #73838
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

your link doesnt work pandahero >.>

R]
Old 08-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #73839
PandaHero
Apprentice Genin

PandaHero saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Spoiler:
fixed it!

A Black-and-White hero of unclear morals..
Wife- Ino's Girl
"Let's get one thing straight-I'm not"
Closets are for clothes..

Quote:
YOU ARE SEXYANDSILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D= Dammit!!

Last edited by AgentShayd; 03-29-2012 at 03:21 AM.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #73840
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

oh cool ^^

R]
Closed Thread