Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 09-28-2010, 03:32 PM   #21
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: worst fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Choji vs. Dosu. If Choji had actually thought about the match instead of just thinking with his stomach(as usual) he could have won that fight.
Yeah so ture Choji didn't really use his head in that battle. He should't start from a long range and then use the partial Expansion on his right arm and slam that guy to dust winning the battle without get hurt at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:07 AM   #22
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

In the filler that naruto fights a guy that converts the water that is in the air into mirrors.. it was so stupid and ridiculous x.x

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:04 AM   #23
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Personally, I didn't like Naruto verses Sasuke much at all ... Sure it was informative, also gave a lot though, it was tiring before the end, also rather boring watching it for over a week long, they didn't really need to go so much into detail though they did.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:03 PM   #24
The Awesome
Freshmen Academy Student

The Awesome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Team 7 vs. The Demon Brothers It just annoyed me for some reason
The Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:10 AM   #25
Uchiha1
Freshmen Academy Student

Uchiha1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Everything that Masashi Kishimoto draw is the best
Uchiha1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 06:26 AM   #26
Hinatalove
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinatalove saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yea i gotta say, Sakura and Ino was really boring :s
Old 08-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #27
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Manga wise Ten-Ten vs Temari was the worst fight, it was off panel
Maybe you guys only saw the Anime version which was WAY better
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:00 AM   #28
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Choji vs. Dosu Was Boring
Old 08-18-2011, 01:00 PM   #29
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yes, thats just what I was thinking. Ino Vs Sakura was the worst fight. But, on one note, both the Rock Lee vs Sasuke and the Rock Lee vs Gaara fights pissed me off. I mean, hows one of the worst characters of the show, get away with beating down two of my favorite characters? On the top of all that, he made Naruto look completely stupid! That just plain pissed me off too. Naruto is another favorite character of mine too. These are the main reasons why I dislike Lee so much! Plus he's just plain annoying! As good as Guy is, he sure did create one heck of a dissapointment.....

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:16 PM   #30
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
As good as Guy is
Do you mean Rock Lee here? Or something involving Guy
Old 08-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #31
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Do you mean Rock Lee here? Or something involving Guy
I mean, Guy as good as Guy is. You know the saying "As good as he is". Of course not Rock Lee, he sucks! He aint quite as powerful as Guy yet. Especially in series 1.

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:28 PM   #32
Xzotic
Freshmen Academy Student

Xzotic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I honestly didn't like the Orochimaru vs Third Hokage fight. One reason: it was just too long.. Sure it was valuable to the plot, but it just went on and on. I also didn't like the Naruto vs Gaara fight before Chief Toad came out. When he came out, it got interesting.
Xzotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:23 PM   #33
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I really hated the Naruto vs Kimimaro fight. It was really boring just seeing him twist everywhere, and seeing smoke as the clones disappeared. Gaara and Lee made it more interesting than Naruto did.

The next one I would have to say...would be Sasuke vs Yoroi. It was boring and very predictable, so it wasn't all that interesting.

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:52 PM   #34
RINNEMAN1
Chunin Exam Participant

RINNEMAN1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RINNEMAN1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Yes, thats just what I was thinking. Ino Vs Sakura was the worst fight. But, on one note, both the Rock Lee vs Sasuke and the Rock Lee vs Gaara fights pissed me off. I mean, hows one of the worst characters of the show, get away with beating down two of my favorite characters? On the top of all that, he made Naruto look completely stupid! That just plain pissed me off too. Naruto is another favorite character of mine too. These are the main reasons why I dislike Lee so much! Plus he's just plain annoying! As good as Guy is, he sure did create one heck of a dissapointment.....
By that logic Shika vs. Hidan sucked.

They were all really cool to me,
Why did you press it don't press this one
Spoiler:
Stop it!
Spoiler:
Okay wise guy choose the right one and you get a cookie
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Now you go too far you blow up world
yay cookie to you

Chllin and grillin and fillin the bill of killin the villains that were willin to be thrillin my friend Dylan by stealin trillions of krill in the mills of Jacksonville.
Excellence:

RINNEMAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 03:11 PM   #35
TigressTemari
Genin

Location: On earth, in my room wondering why I'm hear crows cawing like crazy outside.
TigressTemari is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'd say Choji vs. Dosu was the worst. Sakura vs. Ino was boring but good character development.
TigressTemari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:20 PM   #36
Hidan1
Genin

Hidan1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In anime of course(In manga everything is perfect).
The worst fight is Kiba vs Naruto episode 45-Hinata blushes!
I made a thread that i said why this is the worst fight of all anime!
Watch it again and You will know what I'm talking about.
Studio Pierrot made the worst episode of all anime and cartoons that was made all time!
I would do better animation.
Sorry.
There wasnt animation in that episode. That was lame as hell!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Hidan1; 09-08-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Hidan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:31 AM   #37
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

if we're talking about animation it's
Spoiler:
six tails vs Pein
Old 09-09-2011, 04:43 AM   #38
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
if we're talking about animation it's
Spoiler:
six tails vs Pein
MY NAME IS PAIN HURR DURR. WATCH MY FACE DISTORT AND MY BONES TURN TO JELLY AS I RUN LIKE ROADRUNNER.

My worst fight was the fight between lee and sauce.

That sucked.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-09-2011, 05:30 AM   #39
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigressTemari View Post
I'd say Choji vs. Dosu was the worst. Sakura vs. Ino was boring but good character development.
I completely agree. It was good character development but still a boring fight. No jutsus or anything. But Choji vs Dosu was bad.
Sharingan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:37 AM   #40
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

What IDIOT says that the fight between Naruto and Neji is bad . ??!! It was probably the second best one in the whole chunin exam, 1st is Lee vs Garaa . That was really moving
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote