Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-11-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Who's online at 1:40am?

I'm bored. Just checking to see who is up and not afk.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #2
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who's online at 1:40am?

well im up, but its 10:41 here lol

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:42 PM   #3
Sakubabi
Genin

Sakubabi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sakubabi Send a message via Yahoo to Sakubabi

Im Up its 1:42 In North Carolina Where Im at
Sakubabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:42 PM   #4
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Vaan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
I'm bored. Just checking to see who is up and not afk.
Im always up at this time.Well where I live its 6:40am so up all night again.XD

My Metal Village Pride I will not hide,
My race I will not disgrace,
My metal village blood flows hot and true,
my village peeps I will stand by you,
through thick and thin til the day we die,
our village flag always stand high.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Big Sis: CutieSakura
Lil Sis: The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Lil Bro: Sage Of The Six Paths
Vaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #5
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakubabi View Post
Im Up its 1:42 In North Carolina Where Im at
I'm in NC too. Where part of the state are you in?

And we can all talk now
Old 07-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #6
Sakubabi
Genin

Yeah Im 4rm Durham NC
Old 07-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #7
Mini
Chunin

Mini is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

.Im Up At That Time ,,But Its 10.44 Hier In California.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #8
Sakubabi
Genin

Kool ive Always wanted To Visit California
Old 07-11-2009, 10:49 PM   #9
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakubabi View Post
Yeah Im 4rm Durham NC
Cool I'm right outside of Garner.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:49 PM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

I'm in Boston, and I'm up too. @Vaan, where are you if you're 5 hours ahead of the Eastern United States? O_o

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #11
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Mmmm Maybe he is in UK, or maybe he is in iceland or something.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #12
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I'm in Boston, and I'm up too. @Vaan, where are you if you're 5 hours ahead of the Eastern United States? O_o
Kilmuckridge Ireland

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Old 07-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #13
Sakubabi
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Cool I'm right outside of Garner.
Kool Sweet
Old 07-11-2009, 10:52 PM   #14
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

I meet tons more Irish than Scottish. All though I did meet a rather large scottish xbl clan.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:52 PM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaan View Post
Kilmuckridge Ireland
I've heard of Ireland. I hear they once had a potato famine, and that Irish people live there. Cool.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-11-2009, 10:53 PM   #16
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I've heard of Ireland. I hear they once had a potato famine, and that Irish people live there. Cool.
Surprisingly your right.There are really Irish people living here
Spoiler:
GINGERS!!!!

jk

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Old 07-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #17
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
Uh oh don't bring up the tater shortage. Next thing you know we'll be making a plan to capture teh queen.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #18
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaan View Post
Surprisingly your right.There are really Irish people living here
Spoiler:
GINGERS!!!!

jk
So......

Spoiler:
Ireland is full of the devil!!!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!!????!?!!?!?

XD

/Heil

Old 07-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #19
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

I'M ONLINE
sorry, random spazzation
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #20
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamabunta View Post
uh oh don't bring up the tater shortage. Next thing you know we'll be making a plan to capture teh queen.
W T F?! xD

/Heil