Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 08-18-2011, 02:47 AM   #21
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Usernames

I'm still trying to find a slightly more unique nickname.
Kiseki is like.. used on all forums. I was surprised it wasn't taken here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:49 AM   #22
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Wonder what the most unique username is on here....Hmm..
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:54 AM   #23
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I don't think a name can be "most unique" since it all depends on taste and opinion.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:57 AM   #24
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Touche Priscilla. Touche
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:57 AM   #25
kay
Special Jonin Candidate

kay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just used my real name {its pronounced Kai} how un-original
kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:01 AM   #26
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
I don't think a name can be "most unique" since it all depends on taste and opinion.
I usually went by Google searches.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:04 AM   #27
HyuugaSenju
Genin

HyuugaSenju saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
*agrees*

۞_۞ Amaterasu!

Gespenst

Viva les Akatsuki !!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HyuugaSenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:49 AM   #28
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memitim View Post
Touche . Touche
Don't call me that!?!?
Old 08-18-2011, 11:01 AM   #29
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

<- DBZ/Naruto fusion
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 01:05 AM   #30
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mine's something I whipped up on the spot when I was in 8th grade. I'm almost finished with high school now...
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 07:31 PM   #31
AphroditeUchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

AphroditeUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah.... I almost used my real name with either Uchiha or Uzumaki as the surname. I shoulld have, but whatever. I commend people who have originality!

My DeviantArt:
Spoiler:

AphroditeUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:36 AM   #32
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Mine is based on the original.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:44 AM   #33
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i originally just wanted my name to be king but when they wouldn't allow me to do that i added kakashi to the end

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itachi, lucky, naruto, sasori, sasuke, usernames