Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Question Whitebeard and Ben Grimm vs akatsuki

the original line up...tobi not present. This includes Orochimaru

battle takes place in Suna Gaara will back up Ben and Edward if needed

hows this go?
Old 08-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Whitebeard and Ben Grimm vs akatsuki

I think Whitebeard alone could solo them. Even in his old age, he put a massive crack down the middle of Marineford with one punch and took hundreds of bullet and sword wounds without even breaking a sweat. Hell, even a magma punch to the chest from Akainu only slowed him down for a few seconds. No one in Akatsuki has the necessary durability or power to stop him(outside of maybe Chibaku Tensei).

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 08-16-2011, 03:46 PM   #3
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

whitebeard should be able to solo. akatsukis only chance is pain and deidara
Old 08-16-2011, 06:48 PM   #4
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I think Whitebeard alone could solo them. Even in his old age, he put a massive crack down the middle of Marineford with one punch and took hundreds of bullet and sword wounds without even breaking a sweat. Hell, even a magma punch to the chest from Akainu only slowed him down for a few seconds. No one in Akatsuki has the necessary durability or power to stop him(outside of maybe Chibaku Tensei).
yeah my problem was the combo of pein..sasori and deidera and their more esoteric tricks and why I brought Ben
Old 08-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #5
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

whats the starting distance
Old 08-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #6
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

the fight line drawn into the dirt, of course.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #7
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
the fight line drawn into the dirt, of course.
if its this deidara uses c0 (or whatever that suicidal one is) and tobi warps the rest of akatsuki away. but will his c0 kill grimm?
Old 08-16-2011, 08:50 PM   #8
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

I mean, it was said that Tobi's not in the fight.

I guess hypothetically if he were that could happen.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:58 PM   #9
Rikudo-Sennin
Apprentice Genin

Rikudo-Sennin has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Are you crazy whitebeard cant solo them Most of the Akatsuki characters have a very fast reaction speeds. They also all have hacks they don't need durability if Itachi puts him in a genjutsu.I would love to see him tank susanoo, amatarasu,most of deidaras strongest attacks c0 c1 c2and c3 and c4.He cant beat all the members at once he might be able to beat them as a pair and the only pair I see him defeating is hidan and kakuzu.There are tons of moves the akatsuki characters have that he cant tank.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #10
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo-Sennin View Post
Are you crazy whitebeard cant solo them Most of the Akatsuki characters have a very fast reaction speeds. They also all have hacks they don't need durability if Itachi puts him in a genjutsu.I would love to see him tank susanoo, amatarasu,most of deidaras strongest attacks c0 c1 c2and c3 and c4.He cant beat all the members at once he might be able to beat them as a pair and the only pair I see him defeating is hidan and kakuzu.There are tons of moves the akatsuki characters have that he cant tank.
whitebeard can in fact rape a good percentage of the naruto universe.

as for all your hax abilities Edward just shoves Ben in front of him and has him tank all those moves nothing they can do can actually harm him..besides maybe Sasori's poisons and peins soul rip
Old 08-16-2011, 10:50 PM   #11
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm not sure that Sasori's poison would effect Ben. Would any of Sasori's weapons be able to puncture his rock skin to get to his blood stream?

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-16-2011, 10:54 PM   #12
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm not sure that Sasori's poison would effect Ben. Would any of Sasori's weapons be able to puncture his rock skin to get to his blood stream?
I don't so and only thing known that cut Ben is Wolverine's claws
Old 08-16-2011, 11:01 PM   #13
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

That solves that problem then. No poison from Sasori.

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-17-2011, 10:51 AM   #14
Rikudo-Sennin
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
whitebeard can in fact rape a good percentage of the naruto universe.

as for all your hax abilities Edward just shoves Ben in front of him and has him tank all those moves nothing they can do can actually harm him..besides maybe Sasori's poisons and peins soul rip
There are a lot of move that can harm him as for my 'HACKS' i was refering to the akatsuki vs whitebeard can mostly defeat the mid to low naruto characters in streanght .
Old 08-17-2011, 10:52 AM   #15
Rikudo-Sennin
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
That solves that problem then. No poison from Sasori.
sasori can poison him last time I checked ben has to breath.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:33 AM   #16
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't think Sasori ever showed having poison gas, unless you're implying that he makes Ben swallow some Iron Sand, which is the only way I see Ben getting poisoned. Ben would probably smash the 3rd Kazekage puppet before it even got the chance to use Iron Sand.

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #17
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

He had poison gas when he trapped sakura with the ropes while she fought the third kaze puppet. 267- 13-14
Old 08-17-2011, 04:32 PM   #18
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #19
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
sasori can poison him last time I checked ben has to breath.

considering he can cause catagory 4 hurricane force wind with his super breath...and can hold his breath for hours

he either blows away the gas by exhaling a mini hurricane or just takes a deep breath and proceeds to back up WB's quake punches with his own thunderclaps

Quote:
There are a lot of move that can harm him as for my 'HACKS' i was refering to the akatsuki vs whitebeard can mostly defeat the mid to low naruto characters in streanght .

no that's an abject lie Whitebeard would be absolute top tier in naruto and capable of effortlessly killing most of them
Old 08-17-2011, 05:59 PM   #20
Rikudo-Sennin
Apprentice Genin

he would be about 25 strongest he wouldnt be on top.