Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 07-08-2011, 03:17 PM   #141
KayleeInuzuka
Genin

KayleeInuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: one thing you could have from the naruto world in this world

I'd like a Chunin vest even though you can get one in stores, what I mean is that I want a real one. A I'd also like permanent fang tatoos like Kiba's.

and for those of you who want Akamaru, there are dogs in our world that are just like Akamaru(who's a Great Pyrenees) . i mean, they dont have chakra, but they start off small and stubby and then grow up to be gigantic and loyal.

Heres some pics of a great Pyrenees, it looks like Akamaru
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(\_M_/)
( ='.'=) - This is Foo Foo the bunny, put him in
your signature and help him rule the world!
(")__(")

Last edited by KayleeInuzuka; 07-08-2011 at 03:27 PM.
KayleeInuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #142
nine-tails chakra armor
Apprentice Genin

nine-tails chakra armor saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i dont know if this is a thing well it kinda is. i would just want scrolls of ninjutsu technique (and i mean all of them.lol at least a copy of every one) that way i can learn to mold chakras once i can do that i'll find my nature. then i'll basically be a ninja like the ones in naruto. if i have abilities like that im pretty much set. in this world i would be a god among men. but i wouldnt use my abilities unless i absolutely had to. well maybe if i was drunk and wanted to show off.

but as far as a distinct object def minato's flying thunder god kunai with the ability to do his body flicker technique

if i could only learn 1 ability again minato body flicker technique i mean the seal he does in order to do the technique.
nine-tails chakra armor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:38 PM   #143
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

The ABilitie To Perform Justu
Old 07-14-2011, 08:48 PM   #144
blastrasengan
Special Jonin Candidate

blastrasengan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I want to be able to do jutsu's
Orochimaru- am Immortal
Hinata- I never go back on my word that's my ninja way
Jiraiya- 'm gonna find peace in this world

What if we were part of the Ninja world wouldn't it be exiting I would enjoy it

Games currently playing
Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
blastrasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:51 PM   #145
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Ablity to walk on walls and water. :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:38 AM   #146
Uchiha1
Freshmen Academy Student

Uchiha1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Akatsuki robe, Byakugan, sharingan and rinnegan, Sasuke, Naruto, Neji clothes, mouth in my hands like Deidara, puppets like Sasori, metal things in my body like Pain(Yahiko version), Hidan and Kakuzu immortal, Kisame Samehada, Chidori Nagashi, Odama Rasengan, Sennin mode, Orochimaru jutsus and many more things.
Uchiha1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:33 PM   #147
HakuFan101
Freshmen Academy Student

HakuFan101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Um..
I'd bring Haku, since his my favorite Character from Naruto..
Tsunade that way she could heal my love ones..
And.. GRR... um.. idk... Pain.. I guess.
HakuFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #148
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Being able to do any jutsu, I mean, all jutsus, without excepting any Kekkei Genkai jutsu or whatever .

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:53 PM   #149
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Being able to do any jutsu, I mean, all jutsus, without excepting any Kekkei Genkai jutsu or whatever .

I want this too.
MSuzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:58 PM   #150
AphroditeUchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

AphroditeUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've always wanted to have rasengan. For years, I've wanted it!

My DeviantArt:
Spoiler:

AphroditeUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:00 PM   #151
AphroditeUchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

AphroditeUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1 View Post
Akatsuki robe, Byakugan, sharingan and rinnegan, Sasuke, Naruto, Neji clothes, mouth in my hands like Deidara, puppets like Sasori, metal things in my body like Pain(Yahiko version), Hidan and Kakuzu immortal, Kisame Samehada, Chidori Nagashi, Odama Rasengan, Sennin mode, Orochimaru jutsus and many more things.

You can easily accomplish the Pain look by getting industrial piercings! Provided you're old enough and you don't want a corporate job in the future.

My DeviantArt:
Spoiler:

AphroditeUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #152
HakuFan101
Freshmen Academy Student

HakuFan101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphroditeuchiha View Post
you can easily accomplish the pain look by getting industrial piercings! Provided you're old enough and you don't want a corporate job in the future.
lol.
Old 08-20-2011, 01:22 AM   #153
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I can't decide... Does a person count as a 'thing'? I'd make Teuchi live next door so I can have that glorious tonkotsu ramen every day.
Paper bombs and chakra would be epic as well. I could so totally use the paper bombs to shut the class up
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #154
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

1. For Chakra to REALLY exist
2. Jutsus to exist
3. If none of the ones on top will ever come true (of course they won't )
Then : Exchange This World With Naruto's .
Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 03:44 AM   #155
Warsaw504
Genin

Warsaw504 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

to preform jutsus
Warsaw504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:03 AM   #156
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

just give me sharingan (MS), rinnengan (6 Paths), and Sasuke's Katana.
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:37 AM   #157
Demonfire_Ninja
Genin

Demonfire_Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The ability to use chakra and jutsu and the Rinnegan.

Favourite Character: Itachi
Quote:
"Death, sickness, poverty, tyranny, and countless other miseries stalk the land. If this is the handywork of divine beings , then they are to be rebelled against and overthrown, not given obeisance, obedience, and reverence."

I like to randomly kill people for no reason.
My Arch-Nemesis - Rasen_Chidori (He is also my brother)

Demonfire_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:48 PM   #158
THE SAVIOR
Ninja Academy Student

THE SAVIOR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: one thing you could have from the naruto world in this world

1:that all of the characters were real.(including anko ,she is too cute.)
and
2:chakra.imagine the world such as naruto's (people with chakra that can use ninjutsus and genjutsu).that would be the best of all things!!!
THE SAVIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:27 PM   #159
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

make out series
or anbu uniform
or be able to use ninjutsu

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #160
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I would love if there was a ninja academy and techniques.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote