Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 08-15-2011, 03:47 AM   #41
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Song Dedications

Haha I love it Dei! I was joking, but you can do whatever! (:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:49 AM   #42
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Haha I love it Dei! I was joking, but you can do whatever! (:
Here's another for you. Just because the name. XD
YouTube:
Old 08-15-2011, 03:51 AM   #43
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

GayAdriana.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:53 AM   #44
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
GayAdriana.
Don't forget LezAdriana.
And RetardDei

I will dedicate a video to you too
YouTube:
Old 08-15-2011, 03:54 AM   #45
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

RetardDei is my favorite!!

Awwh, how sweet. :P

Old 08-15-2011, 03:56 AM   #46
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
RetardDei is my favorite!!

Awwh, how sweet. :P
Well, GayAdriana is my favorite. xD I changed his clothes too.

This is what you get when you type Luna into YouTube. =P I put so much thought into it. (:
Old 08-15-2011, 03:59 AM   #47
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

GayAdriana has those beautiful hairlocks.

Old 08-15-2011, 04:00 AM   #48
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
GayAdriana has those beautiful hairlocks.
It's called a "Lion's Mane" xD But now it kinda feels like we're spamming this thread. xD
Old 08-15-2011, 04:02 AM   #49
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Haha oops. Bye!

Old 08-15-2011, 04:36 AM   #50
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

And I am changing this post entirely. xD Not that anyone would even ever notce. /Shrugs
Oh well.
But I found a song that fits even better for someone that's very special to me.
(Happens to be in my signature too, just because I really like the song... >.>)

YouTube:

And I can actually sing it on key. xD

Last edited by Minoru; 08-17-2011 at 03:12 AM.
Minoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:37 AM   #51
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Interesting..*Takes notes*

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:08 AM   #52
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
But I actually have one more dedication. >.>
YouTube:
you didn't say who it was for... O.o

Just because I can this is for Moonwatcher as well...xD
YouTube:

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:47 AM   #53
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
you didn't say who it was for... O.o

Just because I can this is for Moonwatcher as well...xD
YouTube:
Did you see mine for you on the last page? :3
Old 08-15-2011, 09:59 AM   #54
AgentShayd
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

O.o no... *goes to look*

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Old 08-15-2011, 10:02 AM   #55
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

I know how much you love metal, thunder, and horses. xD
Old 08-15-2011, 10:05 AM   #56
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

I saw it... xD

Old 08-15-2011, 10:07 AM   #57
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Literally 50% o the lyrics say horse.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:07 AM   #58
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

This one's for ~*~angel~*~
YouTube:

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #59
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
And now whenever I hear this song, I think of Moonwatcher. Just because of that one time. >.>
Actually, most of Killswitch in general, but I like this song. xD
YouTube:
ah yes.. >.>
/hugs
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #60
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

I can NOT help this... This is dedicated to all those people in the debate forum's thread about is being gay/lesbian wrong. >.> I am going to hyper link this in case ppl find it offensive..xD
Discovery Channel
Just click on the words...xD