Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 08-08-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default I need some suggestions!

I'm practically out of Yuri animes to watch.

So i'm wondering... Is there anyone who got any specifically good Yuri animes to watch? Or just animes overall? (Preferred: Shoujo, Shoujo Ai, Slice of Life... Had enough with the Mecha's for now, so i'd want to avoid those atm)

The list of anime's i've watched (and finished) so far (which i've written down >.< )

Spoiler:
Aoi Hana
Naruto Shippuden Episodes (Up to date.. All movies seen)
Kashimashi: Girl meets girls
Yami To Boshi To Hon No Bibito
Original Naruto (Series. Not movies)
Blue Drop
Candy Boy
Sasameki Koto
Strawberry Panic!
Kanazuki No Miko
Gakuen Alice
Simoun
Shoujo Sect
A-Channel
Uta Kata
Mnemosyne: Mnemosyn no Musumetachi
Mai-HiME
Mai-Otome
Mai-Otome 0: Sifr
Mai-Otome Zwei

Please tell me... Are there any other animes you would suggest? (Not Maria-Sama Ga Miteru, or Bleach, please...)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to Amber (Tifa), for making it!

Last edited by Graceland; 08-08-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I need some suggestions!

FMa brotherhood , one piece , Fairy tail , Dragon ball Z kai, even though u said not i still recommend Bleach, Nura: rise of the yokai Clan i got more just gimme a sec to remember

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Taker369; 08-08-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #3
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hm... Seems like i gotta check out what that FMA Brotherhood, and Fairy Tail is

I've read abit of the One Piece manga, and i've seen some of the DBZ episodes, but they're not really me
I'm more to the Slice of Life / Romantic (Shoujo/Shoujo Ai) animes, tho, if it's Romance with Action, that's just even better

Old 08-08-2011, 03:14 PM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Vampire knight and fruit basket thats all I can think of thats shoujo
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #5
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

I saw abit of Fruit Basket aswell, but stopped rather quickly due to the animation, that i wasn't any fond of at all :s

I heard from my cousin Vampire Knight should be really awesome, so i might aswell check that out

Oh, and thanks for answering

Last edited by Graceland; 08-08-2011 at 03:23 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:29 PM   #6
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

I gotta say, that anime "Fairy Tail" looks VERY promising I just watched the 2 OVA episodes, and i was laughing my butt off by how random it is :o

Old 08-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #7
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Personally I would say Death Note and Bleach( I know beginning sucks but where I am at now it rocks)
Spoiler:
If I messed up my post my bad.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:27 AM   #8
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Seems like the most watched animes are the Shounen ones, however, i'm wondering if anyone knows a good Shoujo / Shoujo Ai anime?

But thx for suggesting soething anyways I've heard alot of good about Death Note aswell, so i'll check it out when i'm done with Fairy Tail

Old 08-09-2011, 04:44 AM   #9
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Strawberry 100%
Maria-Sama Ga Miteru
Blue Drop
Kashimashi
Candy Boy
Aoi Hana
Sasameki Koto
Shoujo Sect
Kashimashi: Girl meets Girl
Oniisama E
Girl Friends
Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito
Mai-HiME
Simoun
Hitohira

That should be enough, right?

This is more Sy-Fi and psychological, but I for one though it was really good: Mushi-Shi

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:00 AM   #10
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:
Quote:
Strawberry 100%
Maria-Sama Ga Miteru
Blue Drop
Kashimashi
Candy Boy
Aoi Hana
Sasameki Koto
Shoujo Sect
Kashimashi: Girl meets Girl
Oniisama E
Girl Friends
Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito
Mai-HiME
Simoun
Hitohira
Mushi-Shi

Watched everyone of those except Hitohira, Girl Friends (Heard there was an anime of this, but i just cant find it T_T I really wanna watch it tho.. Do you happen to know a link to it? I'd be REALLY happy if you do), Mushi-Shi and Oniisama E

Tho., i never completed Maria-Sama Ga Miteru, as i didn't really like it

Old 08-09-2011, 05:09 AM   #11
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceland View Post

Watched everyone of those except Hitohira, Girl Friends (Heard there was an anime of this, but i just cant find it T_T I really wanna watch it tho.. Do you happen to know a link to it? I'd be REALLY happy if you do), Mushi-Shi and Oniisama E

Tho., i never completed Maria-Sama Ga Miteru, as i didn't really like it
Girl Friends was thought that it is becoming one, but it's like a fake rumor all most.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:17 AM   #12
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Awww man!
Oh well, guess i'll just start on the manga at then.. The only reason i didn't start on the manga, was because i heard there was an anime of it

Old 08-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Watch Ghost in the Shell.

Greatest Anime ever.Period.
YouTube:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:10 PM   #14
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

isnt there a movie to it ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:12 PM   #15
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Durarara!!
Higurashi
Fruits Basket
Toradora
card captor sakura

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:15 PM   #16
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
isnt there a movie to it ?
Manga.
3 Movies.
First one was just Ghost in the Shell in 1995.
Then Innocence in 2004.

Then there were 2 Series:
Stand Alone Complex and 2nd Gig.
The series also had a Movie with Solid State Society.

It's like:
Matrix meets CSI and Law & Order in good.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #17
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Seikon No Quasar.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:39 AM   #18
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Watch Ghost in the Shell.

Greatest Anime ever.Period.
I got that as a PSP game! xD Though, i don't think i have an intend of watching it as an Anime

Quote:
Then Innocence in 2004.
Probably the anime used for the song "Nero - Innocence"
I actually wanted to know where that was from! Thaaaank you

Quote:
Durarara!!
Higurashi
Fruits Basket
Toradora
card captor sakura
A few suggestions there, tho., i'm not gonna finish Fruit Basket, i dont like it T_T But i'll deff., check out the others

Quote:
Seikon No Quasar.
Never heard of it, seems like i gotta check out what that is aswell

To everyone who has posted: I appriciate all the answers! Thank you!

Last edited by Graceland; 08-10-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Old 08-14-2011, 12:44 PM   #19
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

*Bump* If anyone has any more suggestions, feel free to come with em I'm up for any suggestion (Tho., i prefer watching Shoujo and Shoujo Ai )

Old 08-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #20
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

If your looking for a romance, I would suggest Chobits.
I love soul eater so I suggest that to everyone.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote