Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-13-2011, 03:25 PM   #1
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Ishtar's Characters

here are the pictures of Ishtars chracters that i drew, i this needs to go to off-topic or whatever, tell me.

Kai ( sorry my pen ran when i was eracing the pencil lines. >.>)
Spoiler:

Lily-Na(i think i made the hair a little longer then you wanted.)
Spoiler:

Naraki, Naruku or whatever the heck his name is guy...
Spoiler:
this one had to be taken down for looking to much like shino. sorry ;~;
( yeah this is basicly Shino...>.>

hope you liek! xD
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3

Last edited by Chiku; 08-13-2011 at 03:52 PM.
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Ishtar's Characters

Lily-na and Kai look a little older than 11. xD I'll whip something up as a drawing and compare them to yours and see what the differences are. Yeah. Naraku now known as Lugot is basically a Shino, but I should have noted that I like him to be a bit more ominous.

Overall, I like Lugot Shaul Motheth. You did a good job.

Last edited by Ishtar; 08-13-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

yeah...im not good with aging people well...>.> but you never said they were 11! xP so not my falt!!

also this took me like an hour so its probubly not the best ever..xD
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 08-13-2011, 03:45 PM   #4
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I Thought Fan Made Shino's Aren't Allowed .

/Smells The Air .

I Think A Mod Is Coming .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:46 PM   #5
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

^ really? even if its not totaly shino?...i blame you ishy..
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 08-13-2011, 03:46 PM   #6
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

That's not Shino, though. It's just a bit similar looking.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:48 PM   #7
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yes. It's......on the edge.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:48 PM   #8
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

it just the coat that lookes the same...and the fact his face is covered up....
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 08-13-2011, 03:49 PM   #9
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I do not think any mod action is required.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:50 PM   #10
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
That's not Shino, though. It's just a bit similar looking.
With our rules, that is all that is really neeed.

Chiku, just to be safe, please remove that.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:52 PM   #11
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

ok its down.
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 08-13-2011, 03:52 PM   #12
Ishtar
Banned

Aw but Nabbers. D:

K.
Then time to change up his outfit style a bit. xD
Old 08-13-2011, 03:54 PM   #13
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

^ give me a new set of characteristics... and i shall do it again!!! >=|
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 08-13-2011, 03:54 PM   #14
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Aw shoot. I wish I had an example, I'm sure there is one somewhere of two anime characters that look similar. >.> But maybe if you changed a few small things? Like the headband.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:56 PM   #15
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

^ i would but then i would just have to draw another that looks alot like that but with a very small difference, i would rather draw a differnt version all togeather.
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 08-13-2011, 04:02 PM   #16
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I Was Right . ^^ . I Knew Somebody Would Come . Is Naraku The Main If It Is . Make Him Look Super Badarse . Not Like Shino All Shino Does Is Use Bugs . -___- Make Him Like Dante From Devil May Cry Badarse .
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 04:04 PM   #17
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

^ i wish i could but you would have tp talk to ishtar abouth that. its his caracter.
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 08-13-2011, 04:05 PM   #18
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
^ i would but then i would just have to draw another that looks alot like that but with a very small difference, i would rather draw a differnt version all togeather.
Not just one small difference, many. And isn't the point that Ishy wants him to look a little similar to Shino? >.> An entirely different version may not fulfill that.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:06 PM   #19
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

i know but if ishstar wants to use the pic on this site it wouldnt be good.
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3