Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-12-2011, 11:07 PM   #361
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

In america.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #362
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke uchiha3 View Post
*sleeping starts to kick foot again*
*watchs over u as u sleep*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
just a heads up... my computer crashed today and it probably won't get fixed for a few weeks. i love you all. and those that know me can just pm me or text me.. as i still have my 3DS
sure thing bro i understand
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
In america.
lol taka
Old 08-12-2011, 11:12 PM   #363
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

You laugh out loud at me?!
In america.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-12-2011, 11:14 PM   #364
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
You laugh out loud at me?!
In america.
shhhhhh i don't want katara to b woken up ok, and i heard that in america thing from yugioh abriged taka so calem down
Old 08-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #365
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I did too. And I was in america when I did.
But, in all seriousness, I'm not even that happy right now.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-12-2011, 11:17 PM   #366
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
I did too. And I was in america when I did.
But, in all seriousness, I'm not even that happy right now.
y what's wrong taka?
Old 08-12-2011, 11:20 PM   #367
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm just not that happy right now. I'm slightly happy. but not much.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-12-2011, 11:46 PM   #368
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
I'm just not that happy right now. I'm slightly happy. but not much.
y r u unhappy taka?

Last edited by mastermon91; 08-12-2011 at 11:52 PM.
mastermon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:47 PM   #369
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

*shruggles* I don't even know anymore.

Buffy:Hello.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-13-2011, 03:49 AM   #370
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*shruggles* I don't even know anymore.

Buffy:Hello.
well when u figure it out let me know ok i can't have my little brother go crazy now ^_^ *checks on katara to see how she is doing*
Old 08-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #371
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

sasuke uchiha3 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*wakes up*

Sagepain
sasuke uchiha3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #372
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

hey girl how u feeling?
Old 08-13-2011, 05:10 PM   #373
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

*looks at you* (good)

Sagepain
Old 08-13-2011, 05:11 PM   #374
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*looks at you* (good)
how's ur leg doing katara?
Old 08-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #375
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

*looks at it and tries to step on it pain shoots through my paw starts to cry*

Sagepain
Old 08-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #376
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*looks at it and tries to step on it pain shoots through my paw starts to cry*
*lays u back down and whipes ur tears* it's ok katara u just need to stay off that leg for a while here let me put a cast on it *gently and carefully puts ur leg in a cast* there go now just try to stay off that leg ok girl *pets u then kisses u on ur forehead*
Old 08-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #377
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

*falls asleep again*

Sagepain
Old 08-13-2011, 05:38 PM   #378
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*falls asleep again*
*pets u gently as u sleep*
Old 08-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #379
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*pets u gently as u sleep*
sleeping

Sagepain
Old 08-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #380
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
sleeping
*falls asleep next to u*

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3