Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-16-2010, 05:18 AM   #1
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Top 20 Strongest One Piece Character Of All Time

Note that this is pure speculation and you can change it.

1. Gol D. Roger

2. Edward Newgate

3. Monkey D. Dragon

4. Kong

5. Kinjishi no Shiki

6. Sengoku / Monkey D. Garp

7. Silvers Rayleigh

8. Shanks

9. Kaidou

10. Big Mom

11. Akainu

12. Juracule Mihawk

13. Marshall D. Teach

14. Donquixote Doflamingo

15. Marco

16. Aokiji

17. Kizaru

18. Ben Beckman

19. Kaidou's First Mate

20. Big Mom's First Mate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-16-2010, 08:29 AM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Top 20 Strongest One Piece Character Of All Time

I am disappointed that Kaku is not at the top of the list.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm also disappointed that Luffy isn't on the list also. I would like to see how much he has accomplished since the 2 years he spent training on his skills and badassery.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I realize that a lot of the main characters in One Piece are overshadowed, but some of them have showed amazing feats in battle. I'm a little annoyed that at least Ace isn't on the list. He was awesome. He could shatter ships into tiny pieces with one fire blast! Pay tribute to Portgaz D. Ace! R.I.P Ace
Old 11-16-2010, 02:23 PM   #5
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

How is ace over Akainu?
Old 11-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #6
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
I am disappointed that Kaku is not at the top of the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrell4life194 View Post
I'm also disappointed that Luffy isn't on the list also. I would like to see how much he has accomplished since the 2 years he spent training on his skills and badassery.
Its pretty damn obvious that there is no way he can be Admiral level in just 2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I realize that a lot of the main characters in One Piece are overshadowed, but some of them have showed amazing feats in battle. I'm a little annoyed that at least Ace isn't on the list. He was awesome. He could shatter ships into tiny pieces with one fire blast! Pay tribute to Portgaz D. Ace! R.I.P Ace
The main character and Ace are too weak, even with feats.

Didn't you see that I said speculation? Well All the people on the list are Admiral level and Main characters and Ace aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
How is ace over Akainu?
He never was.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-17-2010, 04:17 AM   #7
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post

Its pretty damn obvious that there is no way he can be Admiral level in just 2 years.

The main character and Ace are too weak, even with feats.

Didn't you see that I said speculation? Well All the people on the list are Admiral level and Main characters and Ace aren't.

He never was.
You can never be too sure.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:25 PM   #8
ItachiU
Apprentice Genin

ItachiU is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

how is ben beckman in the top 20? no one has seen him fight yet?
Old 08-12-2011, 11:07 PM   #9
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiU View Post
Dang, you revived an old thread.

Anyways, this list obviously includes hype. Half the characters on this list weren't even shown fighting.

Mihawk should not be that high. Jozu can beat him and yet, he's not even included on this list. How would he even beat Kizaru? There's no indication that Mihawk has Haki.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 08-13-2011, 12:16 AM   #10
ItachiU
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Dang, you revived an old thread.

Anyways, this list obviously includes hype. Half the characters on this list weren't even shown fighting.

Mihawk should not be that high. Jozu can beat him and yet, he's not even included on this list. How would he even beat Kizaru? There's no indication that Mihawk has Haki.
Yeah haha.. No offense but this list is just completely wrong
Old 08-13-2011, 07:49 AM   #11
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
579 Kizaru obidiently followed Beckman advice not to move a Muscle with a Gun aimed at the Admiral.

Whatever Ben is capable of, that Kizaru so follows the "order" not to move shows he should be more than capable enough to fight.

Quote:
Yeah haha.. No offense but this list is just completely wrong
So what should be changed?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:55 AM   #12
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

A lot of them are pure hype...
Old 08-13-2011, 07:57 AM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
A lot of them are pure hype...
How about reading the damn OP?
Quote:
Note that this is pure speculation and you can change it.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:59 AM   #14
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
How about reading the damn OP?
I did...... that is why I said it.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:34 PM   #15
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
579 Kizaru obidiently followed Beckman advice not to move a Muscle with a Gun aimed at the Admiral.

Whatever Ben is capable of, that Kizaru so follows the "order" not to move shows he should be more than capable enough to fight.

So what should be changed?
It's highly likely that Beckman has Haki. Thus, Kizaru was taken off-guard and didn't want to risk getting shot in the head. He ignored Beckman soon afterwards anyways. That's not to say that Beckman isn't a capable fighter though.

I'd take off Big Mam's and Kaido's firstmates. We can't even be sure if they exist. Jozu should definitely be on the list.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 08-13-2011, 02:39 PM   #16
Edward Newgate
Academy Graduate

Edward Newgate is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Do I need to state that you simply cannot rank OP characters that way? Lots of them are pretty much around the same level, or have a small gap between them.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:00 PM   #17
ItachiU
Apprentice Genin

maybe beckmans bulltets are made out of sea prisom stone
Old 08-20-2011, 06:33 AM   #18
Edward Newgate
Academy Graduate

Edward Newgate is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
maybe beckmans bulltets are made out of sea prisom stone
That's not it. Guys like the Admirals are way above bullet speed. Kizaru can easily dodge a simple bullet. The best explanation would be that Busoshoku Haki makes the projectiles not only stronger, but faster as well.
Old 08-20-2011, 06:34 AM   #19
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hype, and why did you bump a thread that's a year old?
Old 08-20-2011, 10:21 AM   #20
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

He didn't.