Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 08-11-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Question about Ikkaku

During Grimmjows invasion in the Arrancar Arc Ikkaku was fighting the opponent who had abilities of a volcano. now according to what I can tell he defeated his opponent before the Gentai kaijo was activated by SS, releasing the restrictions on the Soul Reaper spirit energy. All of the other fighters (except Rukia who fought the weakest of Grimmys Fraccion) only defeated their opponents after they were granted full use of their SP. So what I want to know is if Ikkaku (when he goes all out with Bankai) is stronger than Renji, Matsumoto, and Toshiro?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:24 PM   #2
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Question about Ikkaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
During Grimmjows invasion in the Arrancar Arc Ikkaku was fighting the opponent who had abilities of a volcano. now according to what I can tell he defeated his opponent before the Gentai kaijo was activated by SS, releasing the restrictions on the Soul Reaper spirit energy. All of the other fighters (except Rukia who fought the weakest of Grimmys Fraccion) only defeated their opponents after they were granted full use of their SP. So what I want to know is if Ikkaku (when he goes all out with Bankai) is stronger than Renji, Matsumoto, and Toshiro?

Sure why not?

Renji was never really that strong to begin with.
He's probably around the same level as Rukia.

Matsumoto is more there for comedic relief anyways.

Toshiro is supposed to have a lot of potential but otherwise he's about average for captain level.

Ikkaku may not be captain but that's because Kenpachi is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Renji has to be a little higher then Rukia since he can do bankai(Even if it is a crappy bankai)

Old 08-11-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Soul Society was said to only restrict the reiatsu of Vice-Captains and above however. As much as I like Ikkaku, I don't think his reiatsu was restricted.

I'd say Ikkaku and Renji are about equal. They've both attained Captain-level abilities with their Bankai. Captain-level is pretty broad though as you simply need to awaken your Bankai.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:11 PM   #5
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Ikkaku is underused, too, I say.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:38 PM   #6
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Soul Society was said to only restrict the reiatsu of Vice-Captains and above however. As much as I like Ikkaku, I don't think his reiatsu was restricted.
Ahh man, I forgot about that.

Old 08-13-2011, 10:43 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Renji has to be a little higher then Rukia since he can do bankai(Even if it is a crappy bankai)
I don't necessary agree with the notion that

Guy With Bankai >>> Guy With Only Shikai & Or Base.

It's pointless as the Espada strength based on number listing, unless you happen to argue that (Bankai) Renji can rape (base) Yamamoto.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #8
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post

It's pointless as the Espada strength based on number listing, unless you happen to argue that (Bankai) Renji can rape (base) Yamamoto.
Actually, the number listing on Fraccion's don't indicate strength. One of Grimmjow's members clearly states that. The numbers only indicate birth order.

I'm not sure if you meant that or not.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:42 AM   #9
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Yamamoto has a Bankai, we just haven't seen it yet. All captains save Kenpachi have a bankai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Actually, the number listing on Fraccion's don't indicate strength. One of Grimmjow's members clearly states that. The numbers only indicate birth order.

I'm not sure if you meant that or not.
Espada strength is based on numbers. Fraccion strength order is unknown. Thier numbers are birth order.

Old 08-14-2011, 09:21 AM   #10
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

This is true that it ain't right.

Best example:
Aizen.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:56 AM   #11
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Espada strength is based on numbers. Fraccion strength order is unknown. Thier numbers are birth order.
I know...That's what I said.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:10 AM   #12
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
This is true that it ain't right.

Best example:
Aizen.
Again, Aizen has a Bankai, we just haven't seen it yet. Although he may actually have just used his Shikai to trick them into making him a captain. But he has so much SP I don't see why he wouldn't have one.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:46 AM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Again, Aizen has a Bankai, we just haven't seen it yet. Although he may actually have just used his Shikai to trick them into making him a captain. But he has so much SP I don't see why he wouldn't have one.
Never said he doesn't but Aizen just using Shikai proves that it's not just Bankai>Shikai.

Aizen using only Shikai>Every Captain with Bankai cause it's so broken.

Same goes for Shinji who's Shikai is also far above the Majority of the Captains Bankai.

Thats what I mean.

Even a Person with a Shikai can beat someone with Bankai.

Even Zaraki who hasn't even shown a Shikai Ability could still give Komamura a good Battle if not utterly destroy him.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:49 AM   #14
blastrasengan
Special Jonin Candidate

blastrasengan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No He was already at full power The restriction was only for Captains and Lieutenants that's why only Renjei, Toushirou and Rangiku Had restrictions Because
Captain: Touahirou and Lieutenants :Rangiku , Renjei
Orochimaru- am Immortal
Hinata- I never go back on my word that's my ninja way
Jiraiya- 'm gonna find peace in this world

What if we were part of the Ninja world wouldn't it be exiting I would enjoy it

Games currently playing
Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
blastrasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:50 AM   #15
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Ikakku should be the main character, he's cool for a soul reaper.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote