Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 04-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #21
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Will Naruto ever be captured for REAL?

I think I'm going to stick with my gut instinct and say I think he will be captured, lose the ninetails, survive because
(1. he's naruto 2. he's an uzamaki 3. plot,) Then somehow get away.

My reasons:

1.Kishi has been promising it since the original naruto with Itachi (which totally hyped up suspense) Kishi fulfills his promises!

2.I feel like support for Naruto went way up in the arch with Gaara getting captured encouraging Kishi to find a similar scenario involving naruto

3. The villains have to have a major win against the Ninja Alliance (minor characters) and NARUTO specifically (lose a battle = up suspense = win the war)

4. Madara promised to give Sasuke a chance to fight Naruto. Thus there are only 2 options: bring Sasuke to Naruto
Spoiler:
(as danzo scenario)
or bring Naruto to Sasuke (aka he is captured in some way)

5. Sasuke needs to win somehow but not really win against naruto before naruto beats the snot out of him because lately naruto has been creaming him as far as awesomeness goes, and this scenario is a way to accomplish that
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:38 PM   #22
UviiShyy
Freshmen Academy Student

UviiShyy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope not. Maybe they will "capture" him but then he escapes:P
UviiShyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:06 AM   #23
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nah its impossible but id rather have naruto captured then KB cuz that would really suck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:15 AM   #24
Senko
Ninja Academy Student

Senko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well if Naruto gets captured and dies the series would probably end,
so no I dont think so.
Senko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:21 AM   #25
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well Naruto definitely won't die. And KB HAS to be captured and/or killed. It is the only way
Old 04-26-2011, 11:22 AM   #26
DeGenorous24
Chunin

Location: So Why They Call You Sweet Daddy D ...... Ask Yo Mamma xD
DeGenorous24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No he won't he'll get severly injured or something but not captured.
I also think KB will stay in the fray as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Song Ever
Spoiler:

Shout-Outs!
Spoiler:

Katsuki=Awesome x100000000
Jenny is a "G
202 is super-duper-ultra-omega cool

"I'm not Royelric"
"Im laughing at your mom"
I support "Man-Daddying"
*Need People In My Siggy*xD
DeGenorous24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:25 AM   #27
Mizukage
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeGenorous24 View Post
I also think KB will stay in the fray as well.
What?! How is that possible!

Spoiler:
WHAT ABOUT THE 10 TAILS!
Old 04-27-2011, 03:02 PM   #28
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Madara wants to use sasuke to capture the nine tails and thats gonna be the big end it all fight and there is no way naruto is gonna lose. because kishi said that would be the last event and..well everyone knows thats gonna be the last event so....no he won't get captured...and honestly i don't think the ten tails will ever be created, but it is possible that KB could get captured.
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
sharingangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:52 AM   #29
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

He might be captured but would be saved by his team or something. At worst, he could have the Kyubi removed from his body but its also not that possible.

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #30
GaaraUchiha19
Apprentice Genin

GaaraUchiha19 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really dont know if naruto will be caputered, its kinda hard to tell. I think that maybe madara will somehow try to get naruto away from the war and fight naruto himself or he will get sasuke once his eyes are healed. The whole reason that sasuke wanted itachi's eyes was to defeat naruto.
GaaraUchiha19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #31
Sasuke-
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasuke- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think he will be captured and rescued by someone!
Spoiler:
PS. They need to come with sasuke, and he needs to learn the truth! I can't wait to see his eternal mangekyo sharingan
Sasuke- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #32
Hacker562
Ninja Academy Student

Hacker562 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Unhappy Re: Will Naruto ever be captured for REAL?

This is what will happen and I am 90% sure this will happen.

Naruto of course will be captured by the akasuki but he will give up his life by letting the 9 tailed biju inside of him take over his body. Then after the Nine tailed biju kills all of the akstsuki he will die with Madara. Then Sakura will give her life up for naruto just like Granny Chiyo did for Garra and Naruto will never forgive her. He'll live life with Hinata and grow old and die.b ~(
Old 08-10-2011, 08:03 PM   #33
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

He'd probably captured pnce (or even twice) then manage to escape or be saved by someone.

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:51 AM   #34
Hacker562
Ninja Academy Student

Thumbs up Re: Will Naruto ever be captured for REAL?

I think that Naruto will have to end up fighting Madara in the end.

The nine tailed beast will start talking to him in his mind talking about giving himself up to the biju but he wasn't ready to die yet. He started fighting Madara and was pinned to the ground just like pain did with naruto. Then Madara will go and kill sauske and maybe Hinata. Naruto will get so mad he will start growing tails. He evauntally has his tails up to 8 and right then Naruto had to make a choice wether he was going to stop the biju from taking him over or letting him take him over. His choice was yes to let the nine tailed beast take over his body. Then somehow with out the nine tailed beasts power the 10th biju awoke and they had to do a big faceoff. Some how the ninth biju wins because from the experince inside narutos mind he figured out that its not always about trying to beat people with strength its actually strategy. The nine tailed beast will soon notice everything he has done to the world so he sacrificed himself so he would bring no more harm to the worlds peace. After everything cools down Sakura uses the exchange jitsu that Granny Chiyo used on Garra to bring him back to life for your life. Naruto in the end will become not hokage but jariya will.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #35
kiadony
Genin

kiadony is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If Naruto is captured, Kyuubi is extracted, Juubi is revived and Maddy succeeds, but Naruto somehow survives and still wins in the end, it will be too FMA-esque :P
Old 08-11-2011, 10:09 AM   #36
hidan 12345678
Banned

hidan 12345678 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

would look terrible just terrible
hidan 12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #37
Hacker562
Ninja Academy Student

Red face Re: Will Naruto ever be captured for REAL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage View Post
! But you know Naruto can't die so the only thing that can really make it suspenseful is that. And right before he wins everything and there's the big happily ever after, he has to sink LOWER than ever. What else could there be?

AND!
Spoiler:
Madara is just waiting for him to come out in the war, it's the only reason to have it
What do you mean he can't die?
Old 08-11-2011, 11:01 AM   #38
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

if naruto was captured. and sasuke had 2 free him, that wuld honestly prolly b the last arc. cuz sasuke choosin naruto wuld put him against the akatsuki and him and sasuke wuld go up against madara. and sasuke wuld get seriously injured tryin 2 save naruto in his same stubborn "dont get in my way attitude" from the haku fight. i actually wuldnt b surprised if he died savin naruto but i wuld b disappointed from that. but then naruto wuld release his anger again and somehow like always pull a win from his hindquarters against a badass villain such as madara.

so if naruto was captured it wuld b either the last or second 2 last arc and then the series wuld end for sure. but it wuld b very intense and suspenseful, which is what the series is seemingly lacking rite now.
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:01 AM   #39
tozin
Freshmen Academy Student

tozin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He will not die or get captured and susuke will maybe help him at the end IF he does!!
tozin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #40
Hinatalove
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinatalove saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker562 View Post
This is what will happen and I am 90% sure this will happen.

Naruto of course will be captured by the akasuki but he will give up his life by letting the 9 tailed biju inside of him take over his body. Then after the Nine tailed biju kills all of the akstsuki he will die with Madara. Then Sakura will give her life up for naruto just like Granny Chiyo did for Garra and Naruto will never forgive her. He'll live life with Hinata and grow old and die.b ~(
I really want that naruto would live with hinata.
Hinatalove is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
capture, captured, naruto, ova