Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #21
Madra
Genin Elite

Madra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What t.v. show are you watching now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai fangirl View Post
I'm watching South Park
how is it?

/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Kisame

" OH YEAH!!!!" - The Kool-Aid Man

I adopted Chibi Kisame

My Awesome Girlfriend: Chibi Shika Fangirl
You are the most amazing person ever, I will love you forever

Madra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #22
Sai fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Sai fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madra View Post
how is it?
Good, I always watch it (It's weird but my 8 year old brother does too...He's way too young to watch that show 0.0 )

Haha, nice Kool-Aid Man quote haha

I love music ^^

"Please take me home, too late it's gone.
I bet, you're sad. This is the best time we ever had.
Why did we have to go date, it's too easy to complicate.
Be strong when things fall apart.
Honest, this breaks my heart."- Please take me home by blink-182
Bestest Friends: Chibi Shika Fangirl, NaruCrazy2009, ccc
Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Big Sis: I<3Declan, Twin Sis: Chibi Shika Fangirl

My Star: Kiyoko *
Adopted Chibi Sai ^^

Last edited by Sai fangirl; 11-02-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Sai fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #23
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Bleach surprise

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #24
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Sailor Moon

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #25
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Run's House .
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:20 PM   #26
HIDAN346
Genin

HIDAN346 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

one piece i never started it until this year. its so much better then naruto
Old 08-10-2011, 10:20 PM   #27
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

That '70s Show

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:21 PM   #28
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
That '70s Show
You are now my best friend.

THat 70's Show ftmfw. I love how they ended the show...

I'm watching it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIDAN346 View Post
one piece i never started it until this year. its so much better then naruto
Same, and I agree lol

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 08-10-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #29
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

OMG! I love all three of you.

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #30
John Senju
Ninja Academy Student

John Senju is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I,m watching My little pony

And I,m not ashamed
John Senju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #31
HIDAN346
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Senju View Post

And I,m not ashamed
is that even show and if it is you should be ashamed.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:30 PM   #32
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
You are now my best friend.

THat 70's Show ftmfw. I love how they ended the show...

I'm watching it too.

Same, and I agree lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Bff's forever...........<33333333
Quote:
I love MLP and I'm not ashamed!!! xD

Old 08-10-2011, 10:32 PM   #33
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Senju View Post

And I,m not ashamed
Quote:
^I rofl'd so hard when I saw this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Quote:
Best show evaaah

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:32 PM   #34
HIDAN346
Genin

but is my little pony a real show because i thought it was a bunch of horse dolls
Old 08-10-2011, 10:34 PM   #35
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
<33333333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Best show evaaah
It is. You also got extra points for admitting One Piece is better than Naruto.

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-10-2011, 10:35 PM   #36
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The 70's Show Is On ?. o.o Where ?. Im Kind Of Tired Of Watching Run's House And Their HUGE Mansion's ... Its Making Me Jealous ?.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:35 PM   #37
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That's 70's show is on what tv channel brand is it

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
Old 08-10-2011, 10:38 PM   #38
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
but is my little pony a real show because i thought it was a bunch of horse dolls
It is a real show
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
The 70's Show Is On ?. o.o Where ?. Im Kind Of Tired Of Watching Run's House And Their HUGE Mansion's ... Its Making Me Jealous ?.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
That's 70's show is on what tv channel brand is it
Teennick

Old 08-10-2011, 10:40 PM   #39
HIDAN346
Genin

that is scary there is a show called my little pony
Old 08-10-2011, 10:40 PM   #40
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Teennick

Thanks
Spoiler:
nick,nick,nickolodian or how it is spelled lol

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia