Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #41
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: PSN News Thread

Info about Firmware v3.70. Dunno if Shika posted it.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...-update-v3-70/

What's going to be new:

For PS Plus subscribers only - *

- A new auto upload function for online save data back-up will be added to make it easier to back-up your game save data. Under (Game), select the game for which you want to automatically upload saved data, and then press the Triangle button. *

- Trophies will now sync automatically at the timing of Auto Download. *

- "Reccomend" option to be added on every PS Store content.

- A new XMB category - TV/Video Services.

This category will include video applications such as Netflix, Hulu PLUS, and VUDU.

You can see more about the update from the link.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:58 PM   #42
hidan 123456
Freshmen Academy Student

hidan 123456 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: PSN News Thread

wat happened on psn or what
hidan 123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:40 AM   #43
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey, at least let me wake up, I was gonna post the firmware thing. >.>

Store Update: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...re-update-200/
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #44
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

once again Square didn't put up FF7 avatars there as bad as crapcom thanks for the update

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #45
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

ACR Beta coming Sept 3rd xD

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:18 AM   #46
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

cool though it dont need online

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-10-2011, 11:24 AM   #47
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
cool though it dont need online
lol the multiplayer is amazing thooo. One of the few games where I like the multiplayer better o_O

Old 08-10-2011, 11:28 AM   #48
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

wow i never got into the multiplayer i enjoyed the real game and the story besides the flying mission witch pissed me off

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #49
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Acr???
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #50
Hidan 1234567
Banned

Hidan 1234567 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

there was a new update today
Hidan 1234567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #51
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Assains creed revelations

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #52
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
wow i never got into the multiplayer i enjoyed the real game and the story besides the flying mission witch pissed me off
I liked the singleplayer too. The only reason I even tried the online was cuz my friend was always playing it and told me to try it :P

Old 08-10-2011, 11:33 AM   #53
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

the beauty of it all is you get a silver trophy for beating stages

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-10-2011, 11:36 AM   #54
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh, well I already knew about the beta.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:49 AM   #55
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
the beauty of it all is you get a silver trophy for beating stages
ikr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Oh, well I already knew about the beta.
Is it Playstation+ and Uplay only?

Old 08-13-2011, 12:46 AM   #56
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

does anyone know when there gonna release the FF 7 avatars ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-13-2011, 07:25 AM   #57
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Is it Playstation+ and Uplay only?
Yeah, that is what I remember reading.

Does anyone know when the Resistance beta is over? I was going to get a PS plus card today so I can play it.
Old 08-13-2011, 09:17 AM   #58
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Sooo I have a Uplay account. Does that mean I get the ACR beta? I only made the account to get the hellequin tho o_O

Old 08-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #59
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Sooo I have a Uplay account. Does that mean I get the ACR beta? I only made the account to get the hellequin tho o_O
I guess so. I don't know what it is tho. It's free?
Old 08-13-2011, 08:32 PM   #60
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I guess so. I don't know what it is tho. It's free?
Yeah its free. which is why i'm confused. Anyone can easily make one... maybe you have to have some assasins's creed related stuff on ur profile record.