Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 08-09-2011, 01:21 AM   #41
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Is being a lesbain/gay wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE X UCHIHA View Post
being lesbian or gay is against the human's nature so it's totally wrong and unforgivable.
God created gentiles for a reason.
Then why would God create gayness? xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:21 AM   #42
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I wonder how people can hate people for reasons such as this. Seriously :/

@IG - Ikr :3

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:48 AM   #43
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
being lesbian or gay is against the human's nature so it's totally wrong and unforgivable.
It isn't. Homosexuality has been found in many species of animals, why would it be unnatural for humans only? Again, it isn't. Homosexuality in humans has been around for thousands of years. It's not some new fad. Whether we can prove they are born gay or not does not change the fact that the practice of homosexuality is natural, whether you like it or not.
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
sharingangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:02 AM   #44
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Is eing a lesbain/gay wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
On the lines of influenced
no. don't you DARE start this. currently, scientists don't know what exactly causes homosexuality, so DON'T start making claims that can't be backed up. or else you're lying to support yourself.

@the x uchiha: if it was against nature then we wouldn't see it in nature. and don't try to make us different from any other animal, because we are animals. it's completely natural to have homosexuality.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:16 AM   #45
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I think I found the people....

Anywho, I believe it's perfectly fine, and nothing wrong about it. And find anyone who says otherwise extremely ignorant or stubborn.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-09-2011, 02:16 AM   #46
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No, is not wrong. I hate, with a passion, when people judge other people because of their sexual attraction. I'm not gay, but I do have gay and lesbian friends and family members, even then, I wouldn't judge anyone. It's wrong. I'm a christian and everything but I believe in homosexuality. I'll knock someone out if they judge anyone in front of me. I think that's the wrong part. Anyway, just saying my opinion. Girls and boys, don't let these haters get to you.

- Anbu
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:34 AM   #47
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I've answered this topic about 50 times in different threads, so instead of answering, I will leave this picture of the Happy Mask Salesman looking mental.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:36 AM   #48
John Senju
Ninja Academy Student

John Senju is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

As long as your happy theirs nothing wrong.
John Senju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:12 AM   #49
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Uh, not a choice. . _.
Not a choice? Its always a choice. You choose who and what you like. People change their sexual prefferences all the time. Nothing forces that, they choose it.

Now I personally don't mind. I'm friends with Bisexuals and Homosexuals, both girls and guys. They're not bad people. And unlike how most gay guys are portrayed on TV, the guys I know don't sounds different than a normal guy or act much different.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #50
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wanting to remove the sharingan from the people undeserving
Waterstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Not unless you think it's wrong. It's alright unless you think there's something wrong with it in your perspective. it's up to you whether it's wrong or not. Of course I want to be striaght in my opinion, I want to like boys. But it's up to you on what you want to be, not me.

Sarutobi: Very wise words, Waterstar. And thank you for being polite to this young women. (To sakura-lover) I hope you are happy with whatever you decide what is right for you, sakura-lover.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just follow your heart and you can do anything.

Adopted:Sarutobi(the 3rd Hokage)

From the village hidden in the Mountians
Head band:

Waterstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #51
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Not a choice? Its always a choice. You choose who and what you like. People change their sexual prefferences all the time. Nothing forces that, they choose it.

Now I personally don't mind. I'm friends with Bisexuals and Homosexuals, both girls and guys. They're not bad people. And unlike how most gay guys are portrayed on TV, the guys I know don't sounds different than a normal guy or act much different.
But you can't choose to like the same sex or the opposite sex. If that were true, alot of gay people would choose to be straight

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Last edited by Ino's Girl; 08-09-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #52
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

i have no problems with bisexual women or homosexual women. it doesnt bother me at all. but i dont think its hypocritical for me to feel awkward around homosexual or bisexual males. im not saying i have a problem with males that like other males. but i dont feel as comfortable around them.

but im not saying its wrong for either gender.....
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:04 PM   #53
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No, it isn't.
Storm50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #54
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
You get the van, I'll get the timber, the lighter fluid and the matches. We'll round them up and burn them at the stake at dawn.

Quote:

So one day you woke up and said "Hmmm, I'm gonna like girls."?

Changing doesn't necessarily mean a choice. People deny things they know to be true all the time, and sometimes they either grow up or work through their issues and accept it. It's all psychological. If you were raped viciously by a woman, who's to know whether you would be turned off from women or not? Again, it's all psychological, people don't choose. Only time I could say they might do it just because is the girls who think being lesbian is "Lol kewl kawaii desu ne ily girl lets make out that's so hawt"

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #55
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Eh, I don't think it is. I personally don't care if you like the same sex. If your nice to me ill be nice to you.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #56
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I find that I prefer to hang out with homosexuals over people with straight orientation. Not because I'm gay, but because they tend to be cooler than most others. This girl that I've grown up with most of my life is lesbian and were best friends. There isn't anything wrong with it, it's just another attribute to show that your not the exact same person as the one standing next to you.

i<3u Sai and Ino.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:27 PM   #57
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

To me sexual orientation is like race. I don't care if you're white, black, gay, or straight. All I care about is whether you're a good person or not. Nuff said

naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:39 PM   #58
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Then why would God create gayness? xD
God Created Love Not Gay-ness Or Lesbian-ness Its The Way Certain People Think Of Things . A Guy Mite Like A Guy For Whatever Reason A Girl Mite Like A Girl For Whatever Reason As Well . Love Is Love . God Doesn't Care If You Like A Girl When Your A Girl As Long As You Don't Do Stupid Stuff .
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:05 PM   #59
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No, it's definitely not wrong. Homosexuality is natural and nothing to be ashamed of. Love is love no matter who you find it in.

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:16 PM   #60
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:

It may be a choice for some people, but it doesn't mean it's a choice for all or most. Do you choose to like girls or is it just a natural attraction? If you tried to like a guy could you? Who's to say it's any different for homosexuals? Heterosexuals don't know the answer. I don't think it's a big enough deal to care about another's sexual orientation either. So, I am fine with the ending of your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
God Created Love Not Gay-ness Or Lesbian-ness Its The Way Certain People Think Of Things . A Guy Mite Like A Guy For Whatever Reason A Girl Mite Like A Girl For Whatever Reason As Well . Love Is Love . God Doesn't Care If You Like A Girl When Your A Girl As Long As You Don't Do Stupid Stuff .
I disagree. Unless you can actually talk to God, there's no way of knowing. I don't believe a higher power would judge a person for such a small reason. I'm not gay though, so it doesn't matter to me if he does or doesn't. This comment however would assume the Christianity is the TRUE religion. Thus meaning that Buddhism, Islam and all other forms of religion are wrong. I don't believe they are necessarily. I think with the grounds of reason, as long as you follow what you believe then you are fine, to at least not end up in a fiery prison forever. Not necessarily going to Heaven however. I don't think a higher power would sentence someone to a life of eternal suffering for such minor things. My religion is more "Independereligionist", I believe in a higher power but only hold my standards up for myself, with at most giving advice to others.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote