Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-09-2011, 07:28 AM   #1
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Pokemon R/S/E remake

How many of you will actually want to buy this if they plan on doing a remake? *Adds poll*
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:07 AM   #2
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Pokemon R/S/E remake

It seems too soon to do a remake

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:19 AM   #3
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

I might. It depends what new features they bring to the table.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:21 PM   #5
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I would def. buy it. Its my second favorite region. They remade my favorite(Johto) and that was amazing xD

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:29 PM   #6
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I want a G/S/C remake first. Kanto and Johto are my favorite regions by far.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #7
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

They already did a Gold and Silver remake

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:36 PM   #8
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
They already did a Gold and Silver remake
HeartGold and Soulsilver right?

Yeah I know but I want a remake of Crystal and R/B/Y combined..sort of like what they did with Leaf Green and Fire Red except better.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Old 08-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #9
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
HeartGold and Soulsilver right?

Yeah I know but I want a remake of Crystal and R/B/Y combined..sort of like what they did with Leaf Green and Fire Red except better.
They already implemented the story of Suicune into HG/SS, so I highly doubt they will do anything more involving it

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:26 PM   #10
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think they shold next year because it will be the 10th anniversary and all

lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:27 PM   #11
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
They already implemented the story of Suicune into HG/SS, so I highly doubt they will do anything more involving it
A yellow remake would be nice,though.Especially is Yellow ended up as a main character.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #12
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
A yellow remake would be nice,though.Especially is Yellow ended up as a main character.
^Exactly my point.

Having a Yellow remake that is combined with Johto region would be boss.

Old 08-09-2011, 01:34 PM   #13
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

They need to make a game where you can fly to other regions.

An Ultimate Pokemon. With options to choose any main character from previous games.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #14
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would only to complete the Black/White version dex but it would've made more sense if they made the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald version remake this year and then do Black/White to make the transition better and have people spend more money to complete the Black/White national dex.

naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #15
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
^Exactly my point.

Having a Yellow remake that is combined with Johto region would be boss.
Honestly that would be awesome but might not happen for a while. If I were them I would save that for the 25th anniversary ten years from now. Has a good ring to it and all. lol

Old 08-09-2011, 01:39 PM   #16
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
They need to make a game where you can fly to other regions.

An Ultimate Pokemon. With options to choose any main character from previous games.
I've been waiting for a console pokemon game that is 3rd person behind the back view (like Stadium) but instead you get to free roam like an Assassins Creed RPG and the game engine is like the GB games (catching, gyms, elite four, etc).

Old 08-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #17
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
I've been waiting for a console pokemon game that is 3rd person behind the back view (like Stadium) but instead you get to free roam like an Assassins Creed RPG and the game engine is like the GB games (catching, gyms, elite four, etc).
Same here. Now that would be boss to have a Final Fantasy like Pokemon game where you do everything you do in a GB, but in third-person and have it connected globally like they do now. If anything that would make Nintendo a huge contender against Sony/Play Station and Microsoft/Xbox again.

Old 08-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #18
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

That honestly should have been done a long ass time ago. The online play would let Wii compete with PS3 and Xbox360 easily or possibly cause partnerships.

Old 08-09-2011, 01:46 PM   #19
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
That honestly should have been done a long ass time ago. The online play would let Wii compete with PS3 and Xbox360 easily or possibly cause partnerships.
It should have but I want to say Nintendo owns Pokemon so if it were to be a huge rival they wouldn't give it up without a huge price on it. Sure I think it would hard as hell to make an RPG-like Pokemon game knowing Nintendo Wii's back ground with RPG games, but I would love to see where it would go if Nintendo follow that through.

Old 08-09-2011, 01:48 PM   #20
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I actually liked RSE quite a bit. I would definitely be in for a remake, and I expect it to come this generation. The last time they announced a game, I was sure it was gonna be this. There's another new game coming, though. Fingers crossed!