Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #241
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

my happy juice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #242
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
neither of you can defeat me at full power
whatever verm
Old 08-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #243
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

only lone espada and undead hikari can defeat me

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:42 PM   #244
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
only lone espada and undead hikari can defeat me
just don't forget ur the family assassin that means anyone of us except the pets can have u do "jobs"
Old 08-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #245
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i know, but i will mess with people but i won't kill them

Storm 3 Best

Old 08-08-2011, 01:45 PM   #246
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
i know, but i will mess with people but i won't kill them
that's good to hear
Old 08-08-2011, 01:50 PM   #247
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
my happy juice
just make sure not to let taka have any ok eli
Old 08-08-2011, 01:51 PM   #248
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
that's good to hear
unless ordered

Storm 3 Best

Old 08-08-2011, 02:09 PM   #249
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

sasuke uchiha3 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
just don't forget ur the family assassin that means anyone of us except the pets can have u do "jobs"
*growls. feels left out*

Sagepain
sasuke uchiha3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:13 PM   #250
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke uchiha3 View Post
*growls. feels left out*
katara calm down girl ok no need to growl if u want me to i can make an exception for u how that sound sweetie?
Old 08-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #251
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Its actually just coke. But I won't. *sighs sitting in the corner*

Old 08-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #252
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

Quote:
katara calm down girl ok no need to growl if u want me to i can make an exception for u how that sound sweetie?
*nods yes*

Sagepain
Old 08-08-2011, 02:19 PM   #253
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
Its actually just coke. But I won't. *sighs sitting in the corner*
well if it's coke then taka can have some i thought it was something else
Quote:
*nods yes*
ok girl next time i see vermillion i'll tell him all the pets but u *pets u on the head* good girl ^_^
Old 08-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #254
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

nah...

Old 08-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #255
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

Quote:
ok girl next time i see vermillion i'll tell him all the pets but u *pets u on the head* good girl ^_^
*is peted*

Sagepain
Old 08-08-2011, 02:25 PM   #256
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*is peted*
*picks u up and puts u on my shoulder like akamaru* there u go katara good girl
Old 08-08-2011, 02:26 PM   #257
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

*barks really loud in your ear*

Sagepain
Old 08-08-2011, 02:34 PM   #258
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*barks really loud in your ear*
*chuckels* u want a treat katara?
Old 08-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #259
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

*barks again*(yes)

Sagepain
Old 08-08-2011, 02:43 PM   #260
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*barks again*(yes)
ok girl *gets a treat and hand feeds it to u*

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3