Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 08-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #1
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Kiseki & Jacq: The Movies!

FINALLY! AS PROMISED. ENJOY!
I hope I did a decent job on the Dutch/English translation.

01: Jumping off the chairs.
YouTube:

02: Funny Jacq moment.
YouTube:

03. Shoe holes.
YouTube:

04. Running in the mac donalds.
YouTube:

05. Interview with Jacq
YouTube:

My interview will be uploaded later. Sorry.
YOU GUSTA? YES? NO?
If not, at least agree Amsterdam looks nice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #2
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kiseki & Jacq: The Movies!

;~; I'm in love<3
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:40 PM   #3
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Awesome!!!! >.<
Old 08-07-2011, 01:48 PM   #4
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
Awesome!!!! >.<
Yes, be jelly of the trampolines! =}

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:49 PM   #5
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
FINALLY! AS PROMISED. ENJOY!
I hope I did a decent job on the Dutch/English translation.

01: Jumping off the chairs.
YouTube:

02: Funny Jacq moment.
YouTube:

03. Shoe holes.
YouTube:

04. Running in the mac donalds.
YouTube:

05. Interview with Jacq
YouTube:

My interview will be uploaded later. Sorry.
YOU GUSTA? YES? NO?
If not, at least agree Amsterdam looks nice

awesome vids ladies...
very good with that poem jacq
dat kiseki
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:02 PM   #6
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
awesome vids ladies...
very good with that poem jacq
dat kiseki
I messed it up. I blame it on Kiseki's presence making my head with heat grow dizzy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
;~; I'm in love<3
<3
Old 08-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #7
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

....Interesting

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:14 PM   #8
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Best movies I've never paid for.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:17 PM   #9
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

I liked the part where CrackGroda was hawt as hell P:

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #10
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I liked the part where CrackGroda was hawt as hell P:
I found those parts enjoyable as well, like my true inner self was blocked out by my outer shine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Best movies I've never paid for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
....Interesting
Happy you were mentioned?
Old 08-07-2011, 02:47 PM   #11
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

UUUGHHHHFFF LOVE.

No really, this was really neat you guys. Glad you two got to meet up and have a good time!

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #12
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I am just glad I got the previews.

BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY YOUR LINE D=

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:56 PM   #13
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
UUUGHHHHFFF LOVE.

No really, this was really neat you guys. Glad you two got to meet up and have a good time!
My face when I saw nabs posted

Thank you, it was quite the experience.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:56 PM   #14
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

P:
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #15
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I am just glad I got the previews.

BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY YOUR LINE D=
I briefly thought of it, but I never got to it.

I promise I'll say it when the next opportunity comes forth.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #16
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yo.

Lol If only America was actually that cool. xP
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #17
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
Happy you were mentioned?
I suppose. Not really though

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:03 PM   #18
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
My face when I saw nabs posted

Thank you, it was quite the experience.
My face after I saw the interview:
Spoiler:

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:09 PM   #19
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
My face after I saw the interview:
Spoiler:
My face whe--- Oh just read your own damn sig.

Spoiler:
Old 08-07-2011, 03:11 PM   #20
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
I found those parts enjoyable as well, like my true inner self was blocked out by my outer shine.
When you learn to harness both and combine them, only then will you find the true HiffenJingle.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amsterdam meeting, dat leg, forum meeting, fuchsia, jacq, kiseki, wooster is my slave