Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
leafs tool
Freshmen Academy Student

leafs tool is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default talk

just talk to some friends about naruto have fun
you will not gain posts for posting here so its not farming
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
Even If i'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!"

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."
leafs tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #2
leafs tool
Freshmen Academy Student

Default Re: talk

hey v

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."
Old 08-05-2011, 08:16 PM   #3
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Hi leaf.

*has no idea what to say on this thread*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:17 PM   #4
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

hi V, we've met before

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:17 PM   #5
leafs tool
Freshmen Academy Student

let me start who is better ino or sakura

Old 08-05-2011, 08:19 PM   #6
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

@ vermillion

Yes, yes we have.

@leaf

Sakura.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 08-05-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
leafs tool
Freshmen Academy Student

ok do it like this name from last you think is better new pair

Old 08-05-2011, 08:23 PM   #8
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

O.o huh?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-05-2011, 11:24 PM   #9
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Hello V.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:26 PM   #10
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

>.> will you quit following me?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-05-2011, 11:27 PM   #11
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'm pretty sure this should be in the chat section of the forum or something. Since posts in this section count and some people might post farm or something.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:37 PM   #12
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
>.> will you quit following me?
*pokes you with scalpel* Hm?

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-05-2011, 11:52 PM   #13
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Hello everyone!!

Side note: This is in the wrong section, you may want to move this to the Off-Topic section of the forum, or if this is supposed to be a club, move it to the Chat, Clubs Section...

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #14
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
Hello everyone!!

Side note: This is in the wrong section, you may want to move this to the Off-Topic section of the forum, or if this is supposed to be a club, move it to the Chat, Clubs Section...
Yeah. I don't see many people talking about naruto in here.
(towards the thread maker)

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-06-2011, 11:41 AM   #15
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Pff, and i who was just hoping to farm a bunch of posts *giggle*

Thanks to Amber (Tifa), for making it!
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:00 PM   #16
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Um, *laughs*

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-06-2011, 12:25 PM   #17
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

For a "talk" thread, there isn't much actual talking going on
How shall we start the conversation? ... Hmmm

Who's your favorite Naruto-Villain and why?

Old 08-06-2011, 01:30 PM   #18
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceland View Post
For a "talk" thread, there isn't much actual talking going on
How shall we start the conversation? ... Hmmm

Who's your favorite Naruto-Villain and why?
Pain because he's awesome and can almighty push people.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-06-2011, 03:03 PM   #19
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Thinking, if Pain was a women, and he had to give birth... Wouldn't his ability "Almighty Push" be a biiiiiiig help ? ;D

Old 08-06-2011, 03:07 PM   #20
The Second Pornkage
The White Flash

The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

My alter ego is getting upset again...
"P.k., you little ****! you ****ing son of a *** **** ****** ******! I'm going to tear off your ***** and shove them right up your *********************** with ******* in the ******* ******* and ****** and then you'll have to **** sideways!! *looks up* huh? Hi there.

"You know what your problem is? I'm too good looking." -Michael Kelso, That '70s Show

The Second Pornkage is offline   Reply With Quote