Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #12481
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

saisha!! *-glomps*-

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #12482
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Trey Trey! *glomps*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #12483
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*trys to get but coughs and falls back down to the ground*
Old 08-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #12484
girl in the corner
Chunin

girl in the corner is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
Okay!

(Okay, I sowwy. *pokes him with finger*)
(It ok, but don't do it again ~pokes him~)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
gtg bye!
no!~clings to you~ stay here!

Secretly Bi and Proud!

"Flowers are a clever thing. Even if they vanish, they never truly go away. You know, like a pack of wolves. As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die...just like us wolves" ~Wolf's rain
girl in the corner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:26 AM   #12485
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*trys to get but coughs and falls back down to the ground*
-*gives you medi *-
Quote:
Originally Posted by girl in the corner View Post
(It ok, but don't do it again ~pokes him~)

no!~clings to you~ stay here!
he had to goo baby girl,sorry

R]
Old 08-05-2011, 11:28 AM   #12486
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
saisha!! *-glomps*-
Amberlee! *glomps back* What's up?

Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #12487
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
-*gives you medi *-

*looks at the medi but doesn't want to take it*
Old 08-05-2011, 11:35 AM   #12488
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

pm me saisha!

-*opens your mouth *-

R]
Old 08-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #12489
girl in the corner
Chunin

girl in the corner is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
-*gives you medi *-

aw :/
you have to put me in your sig!

Secretly Bi and Proud!

"Flowers are a clever thing. Even if they vanish, they never truly go away. You know, like a pack of wolves. As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die...just like us wolves" ~Wolf's rain
girl in the corner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #12490
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
pm me saisha!

-*opens your mouth *-
*struggles to keep my mouth closed*
Old 08-05-2011, 11:40 AM   #12491
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl in the corner View Post
aw :/
you have to put me in your sig!
ohh alright and you put me in yours!
Quote:
*struggles to keep my mouth closed*
opening your mouth*-

R]
Old 08-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #12492
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
ohh alright and you put me in yours!

opening your mouth*-
*trys to back up to get away*
Old 08-05-2011, 11:46 AM   #12493
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*trys to back up to get away*
holds you down*-

R]
Old 08-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #12494
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
holds you down*-
*is held down and whines a little*
Old 08-05-2011, 11:53 AM   #12495
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*is held down and whines a little*
opens you mouth and sticks the spoon in with medication-*

R]
Old 08-05-2011, 12:23 PM   #12496
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
opens you mouth and sticks the spoon in with medication-*
*whines a little when the medication hits my tounge and tries to cough it up*
Old 08-05-2011, 12:23 PM   #12497
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*whines a little when the medication hits my tounge and tries to cough it up*
-*closes your mouth *-

R]
Old 08-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #12498
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
-*closes your mouth *-
*struggles to open my mouth and whines*
Old 08-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #12499
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*struggles to open my mouth and whines*
*-has your mouth shut*-

R]
Old 08-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #12500
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*-has your mouth shut*-
*drinks the medication and feels a little drowzy when down*

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~