Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2011, 03:55 PM   #12021
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

*Sees amber8* Ummm ummm We wernt doing nothing O.O
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:56 PM   #12022
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
O.o.........
*playfully tuges on the towel and trys ti get it from u*
Old 08-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #12023
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

PMZ: Wanna Finish This Convo Later? xD
Old 08-04-2011, 03:59 PM   #12024
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
*Looks At Ambie*

Ohai There! xD
hia i guess ...
-*looks back*-
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
*Sees amber8* Ummm ummm We wernt doing nothing O.O
ohh i bet you werent O.o *-facepalm*-
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*playfully tuges on the towel and trys ti get it from u*
-*let you have the towel -

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:03 PM   #12025
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Quote:
hia i guess ...
-*looks back*-

ohh i bet you werent O.o *-facepalm*-

...I Did Nothing...
Old 08-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #12026
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*takes the towel and runs off with it*
Old 08-04-2011, 04:12 PM   #12027
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
...I Did Nothing...
did i say you did something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*takes the towel and runs off with it*
-* watches*-

R]
Old 08-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #12028
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
did i say you did something?

-* watches*-
*lets go of the towel and starts sneezeing uncontrolably*

Last edited by mastermon91; 08-04-2011 at 04:28 PM.
mastermon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #12029
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Hello?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #12030
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

kunoichifan102 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hello Angel. How are you?
kunoichifan102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:38 PM   #12031
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

hey alex -*glomps*- im ok and you ?

hey taka*- glomps-*

R]
Old 08-04-2011, 04:38 PM   #12032
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Hello angel. *glomps back*

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-04-2011, 04:41 PM   #12033
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

how are you taka? *-smiles *-

R]
Old 08-04-2011, 04:41 PM   #12034
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
hey alex -*glomps*- im ok and you ?

hey taka*- glomps-*
*gets glomped* I'm fine ^^
Old 08-04-2011, 04:41 PM   #12035
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

well thats wonderful to hear *-huggles-*

R]
Old 08-04-2011, 04:42 PM   #12036
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
how are you taka? *-smiles *-
I is good.
Thou I feel like I hurt something

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-04-2011, 04:43 PM   #12037
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*sneezes then coughs a little then goes outside to eat some grass*
Old 08-04-2011, 04:44 PM   #12038
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*watches brad-*

awwwww deary taka whats wrong?

R]
Old 08-04-2011, 04:49 PM   #12039
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
well thats wonderful to hear *-huggles-*
Although, i'm kinda bored at the moment o_o
Old 08-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #12040
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*watches brad-*

awwwww deary taka whats wrong?
I-I*starts to choke up* I hurt the grass at practice.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~