Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-04-2011, 11:50 AM   #41
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
ok i'm kinda confuse kiko
d: Kiko.wants.to.be.prince.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
do i know you?
i.wasn't.talking.to.you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #42
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
d: Kiko.wants.to.be.prince.

i.wasn't.talking.to.you
ok kiko done chek the first post out
Old 08-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #43
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Good. -.-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #44
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
Good. -.-
sorry if i was making u mad
Old 08-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #45
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*sits in the corner and puts his headphones on*

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:00 PM   #46
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
*sits in the corner and puts his headphones on*
*sneaks up on u and jumps onto ur shoulders* sup bro
Old 08-04-2011, 12:01 PM   #47
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*headphones fall off* Not much you?

Old 08-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #48
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*headphones fall off* Not much you?
*jumps offf ur shoulders* same here i'm just a little board though
Old 08-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #49
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yeah I am a little bored to.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:15 PM   #50
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Yeah I am a little bored to.
y is that bro?
Old 08-04-2011, 12:52 PM   #51
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

I'm not sure. there is not much to do today.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:55 PM   #52
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
I'm not sure. there is not much to do today.
u got a point there right now i'm working on completeing the unova pokedex i've seen them all i just need to get them all and i only have 12 more to get
Old 08-04-2011, 01:21 PM   #53
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nice that's not much at all.

Old 08-04-2011, 01:25 PM   #54
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Nice that's not much at all.
ik i did have to trade catch for most of them but for some of them i used a action replay i've seen 156 of the new pokemon right now i'm going through the pokemon league to get my 2 frillish and the ice cream looking pokemon eveolved useing rehirem latios and latias
Old 08-04-2011, 01:31 PM   #55
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nice. I still have to beat the elite 4 the second time..

Old 08-04-2011, 01:34 PM   #56
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Nice. I still have to beat the elite 4 the second time..
i forget how many times i beat them i'll check when i get done
Old 08-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #57
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

y is it so quite on my thread?
Old 08-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #58
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Alright. I beat them the once from the story line.

Old 08-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #59
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Alright. I beat them the once from the story line.
same here
Old 08-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #60
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sorry for my sluggish replies. I am feeling quite under the weather right now.

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3