Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-11-2009, 07:45 AM   #1
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Look At This...

Last edited by Blakexd9; 12-16-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:00 AM   #2
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

kazzim13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Look At This...

hey those are pretty good. I think danzo is the better but both could see use
kazzim13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

wow!!!its awesome lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #4
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

i got the Tobi one. it can in one of the packs of naruto cards i bough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #5
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
i got the Tobi one. it can in one of the packs of naruto cards i bough.
Really? No way. It comes in the Emerging Alliance pack, which isn't out yet!!!!

But yeah, I saw these earlier on Bandai Naruto CCG, they're cool.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:14 AM   #6
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post

i got it in
Faretul Rennion(thats the newest one)
heh i guess i have some good luck

Old 07-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #7
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
i got it in
Faretul Rennion(thats the newest one)
heh i guess i have some good luck
You got tobi in fateful Reunion? What?!

This is the card list for FR. You're confusing me.

http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/cardlists_s13.php

Old 07-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #8
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You got tobi in fateful Reunion? What?!

This is the card list for FR. You're confusing me.

http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/cardlists_s13.php
thats what i thought too. but i got the card from fateful Reunion. and i don't know what happened. but i got it

Old 07-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #9
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i dont like any one of those two
especially danzo

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #10
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
thats what i thought too. but i got the card from fateful Reunion. and i don't know what happened. but i got it
Same goes from me and my two brothers. i got 3 Tobi cards from that pack. Heeehhh, weird.

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:45 AM   #11
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

i know there now out yet
Old 07-25-2009, 08:49 AM   #12
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well they r cool cards but i dont like the ppl

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:50 AM   #13
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
well they r cool cards but i dont like the ppl
I Hate Danzo
Old 10-25-2009, 07:24 AM   #14
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakexd9 View Post
I Hate Danzo
He has an ok card though.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:13 PM   #15
kage karasu
Genin

kage karasu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
Same goes from me and my two brothers. i got 3 Tobi cards from that pack. Heeehhh, weird.
my friend got tobi in tht pack too. maybe bandai screwed up?
/_ ! _\ Konan, The Lady Angel

_//\\
(/_^) "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms .
/---\ Put this in your signature if you love Ino.

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!" Put this on your siggy if you agree.
kage karasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #16
kage karasu
Genin

kage karasu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ahhh wait never mind me. i just aked if i could check the symbol on his card and it has the emerging alliance symbols. but i couldve sworn he got it from fr .
/_ ! _\ Konan, The Lady Angel

_//\\
(/_^) "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms .
/---\ Put this in your signature if you love Ino.

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!" Put this on your siggy if you agree.
kage karasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #17
sasruto
Veteran Chunin

sasruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow! I never seen those before.
sasruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #18
abby750
Genin Elite

abby750 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

woow!!awesome
Old 02-28-2010, 07:32 PM   #19
kekki genki
Chunin

kekki genki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im not seeing anything

Wandering Vizard
kekki genki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:56 PM   #20
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That's probably because he was told that there aren't any Naruto pictures allowed on the forums.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote