Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-03-2011, 01:03 PM   #41
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

UchihaXSasuke has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

Peoples here hate sasuke so they want jiraya win to humilate sasuke
they are not realy thinking about the truth
and i don't say 5 minutes in the anime i am refering at 5 min in their world
he was wide open to pain atacks
and pain doesn't have's long range atacks
sasuke does and he is faster
FOR ALL jiraya FAN BOYZ
HOW DO PERVY-SAGE BREAK TREW SUSANO COVERED IN AMMY?
Old 08-03-2011, 01:22 PM   #42
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

normal sasuke(no MS)>normal jiraya
ms sasuke (ammy +susanoo+genjutsu)>SM jiraya
Old 08-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #43
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaXSasuke View Post
1) It sinks in swamp of the underworld.
2) Senpo: Chou Oodama Rasengan
3) Frog Genjutsu
4) Senpo: Goemon
5) ...

I don`t know about some, but I know we say Jiraiya wins because he is stronger. Sasuke barely "won" against Danzo. And even then, it wasn`t a win. Danzo was weakened, didn`t have Shisui eye. And still, Karin stepped into fight and Danzo was forced to kick her. And later Karin healed Sasuke, while Danzo was chased by both Sasuke and Madara. Not to mention, Sasuke would die as well, if it wasn`t for Madara who warned Sasuke!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:28 PM   #44
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
3) Frog Genjutsu
5) ...

I don`t know about some, but I know we say Jiraiya wins because he is stronger. Sasuke barely "won" against Danzo. And even then, it wasn`t a win. Danzo was weakened, didn`t have Shisui eye. And still, Karin stepped into fight and Danzo was forced to kick her. And later Karin healed Sasuke, while Danzo was chased by both Sasuke and Madara. Not to mention, Sasuke would die as well, if it wasn`t for Madara who warned Sasuke!!!
All invalid simply being he cannot counter a blitz in base.

Or basic genjutsu for that matter.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:58 PM   #45
Midnight789
Chunin

Midnight789 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
FOR ALL jiraya FAN BOYZ
i feel u... people here go by fame and hype.. Jiraiya is too famous to be considered a loser in this site...lol too sad
Old 08-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #46
The Sixth Hokage
Veteran Chunin

The Sixth Hokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

Quote:
FOR ALL jiraya FAN BOYZ
I don't hate Sasuke however he was one of my favorite characters at the beginning! About fight with Pain: Jiraiya was wide open because he wanted to talk with Pain and that was his goal till the end, but because Pain didn't want to listen he killed him.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #47
Midnight789
Chunin

Midnight789 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sixth Hokage View Post
I don't hate Sasuke however he was one of my favorite characters at the beginning! About fight with Pain: Jiraiya was wide open because he wanted to talk with Pain and that was his goal till the end, but because Pain didn't want to listen he killed him.
Jiraiya from the beginning new what was going to happen.. he knew he was going to fight with Pain.. he even said before the match began that he was going to kill him in order to protect the leaf village. there was barely any talking.. the sad thing was Jiraiya did not even face the strongest of the Pain.. the Deva Path. what was he going to do if all 6 was there instead of three??

i have to admit though that Jiraiya could of survived when he had the chance to escape but.. did not choice the easy way out
Old 08-03-2011, 02:33 PM   #48
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

Quote:
3) Frog Genjutsu
5) ...

rasengan is burned out can't penetrate
and any other atacks won't work
frog genjutsu takess to much time
danzo was in ful shape shisui eye wouldn't have mather
sasuke destroyed 30 sharingans
after a fight with 4 kages
Old 08-03-2011, 02:37 PM   #49
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sasuke would kill Jiraiya
Old 08-03-2011, 02:49 PM   #50
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
I`m not sure Rasengan can burn, but even if it can, the power remains.
Goemon would be deadly for Sasuke even without Amaterasu, if Amaterasu spread across oil, Sasuke would die even faster.
Swamp of the underworld would sink Sasuke with or without Amaterasu.
Frog Genjutsu takes time, but if Sasuke is going to only protect himself and not get into offensive, there is plenty of time for Frog Genjutsu.

Shisui eye would make great difference. Also Karin interfered. So did Madara at the end. Keep in mind, Danzo couldn`t go all out so he could fight Madara.

I don`t know what you mean by 30 Sharingan. Also, Sasuke was saved from every Kage he fought. From A by Gaara. From Mei by Zetsu and from Onoki by Madara. He also got a Chakra boost from Zetsu as well as treatment from Karin and rest before he fought Danzo.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #51
The Sixth Hokage
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight789 View Post
Jiraiya from the beginning new what was going to happen.. he knew he was going to fight with Pain.. he even said before the match began that he was going to kill him in order to protect the leaf village. there was barely any talking.. the sad thing was Jiraiya did not even face the strongest of the Pain.. the Deva Path. what was he going to do if all 6 was there instead of three??

i have to admit though that Jiraiya could of survived when he had the chance to escape but.. did not choice the easy way out
I know that and it's right, he didn't wanted to escape and he knew that he would die if don't but still he wanted to protect the leaf and i respect that.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #52
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Gamabunta will stab the Susanoo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 08-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #53
The Sixth Hokage
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
I`m not sure Rasengan can burn, but even if it can, the power remains.
Goemon would be deadly for Sasuke even without Amaterasu, if Amaterasu spread across oil, Sasuke would die even faster.
Swamp of the underworld would sink Sasuke with or without Amaterasu.
Frog Genjutsu takes time, but if Sasuke is going to only protect himself and not get into offensive, there is plenty of time for Frog Genjutsu.

Shisui eye would make great difference. Also Karin interfered. So did Madara at the end. Keep in mind, Danzo couldn`t go all out so he could fight Madara.

I don`t know what you mean by 30 Sharingan. Also, Sasuke was saved from every Kage he fought. From A by Gaara. From Mei by Zetsu and from Onoki by Madara. He also got a Chakra boost from Zetsu as well as treatment from Karin and rest before he fought Danzo.
It's true and just to add Sasuke has been saved from most of fights even from those in original series and there is no way that he could win against Jiraiya!
Old 08-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #54
SauceK
Genin

SauceK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Gamabunta will stab the Susanoo.
Sasuke shoots an arrow through him... just saying.

-Chris Rock
Old 08-03-2011, 02:58 PM   #55
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceK View Post
You do realize there are going to more boss toads than just Gamabunta right?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 08-03-2011, 02:58 PM   #56
The Sixth Hokage
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceK View Post
One arrow won't be enough to kill Gamabunta
Old 08-03-2011, 03:00 PM   #57
SauceK
Genin

SauceK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sixth Hokage View Post
One arrow won't be enough to kill Gamabunta
Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
You do realize there are going to more boss toads than just Gamabunta right?
He does have more arrows and Amaterasu.

-Chris Rock
Old 08-03-2011, 03:01 PM   #58
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Quote:
jiraya is slower than raikage and sasuke kept up with him
jiraya was at full power against pain
kirin prep are shorter than sage prep
you say jiraya is not watching how he shot fireball into the sky?
so sasuke do watch him entering sage?
amaterasu doesn't needs seals like sasuke already has shown
and if you payed atention sasuke doesn't needs fireballs for kirin like he almost use kirin agains team 7 without fire
amaterasu doesn't stops and can
remember and shut up watch again and you will see how open jiraya is while charging
and OP said they both have prep time
Again, proof? And yeah, Sasuke kept up alright. If he was able to keep up so easily why didn't Amaterasu hit? If he kept up so easily why was he easily out-sped by KB even with Sharingan?

Raikage or Sasuke full power against Pain- nope, don't see a win here.

Kirin has many conditions Sasuke alone won't fulfill in thirty seconds time tops, especially fighting someone like Jiraiya.

It's not just the fireballs and you're done, it's setting the atmosphere right, not too simple, Sage Mode takes tons less time and if Sasuke tries to do something about it he's gotta deal with all the defense Jiraiya has against prep, meanwhile Sasuke has nothing if he wants to set the atmosphere correctly.

I totally see him using Kirin there, if he was going to use it that carelessly he'd have been dead too at that close range, maybe it just shows how weak it is then?

Really they both have prep time? Well that's simple enough then, Jiraiya preps Sage Mode, summons the entire frog family. Sasuke does what, sets the atmosphere for Kirin. Fight starts, Sasuke dies, how will he even know where to send Kirin other than straight through himself? Compared to Jiraiya, Sasuke sort of lacks the physical department, which is what a pretty IC Jiraiya likes to do. Close Combat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
What?

Proof Jiraiya can even see Sasuke coming in base form?
I.E. Jiraiya wouldn't start with Underworld or Boss summons. This is in character.
"LOLing" At basically multiple ways in which Sasuke could easily wipe Jiraiya out is not a counter.
I figured as much. Answered most of the stuff I LOL'd at in other posts already, but I thought especially with someone like you it was common sense the answer to those claims.

Burden of proof's on you, I asked you specifically, proof Sasuke's fast enough and looks to me like it was completely ignored, right at the top of your post too.

Like you said, LOLing at someone's post isn't a sufficient counter to something, so, some proof?
Quote:
FOR ALL jiraya FAN BOYZ
I don't hate Sasuke, I'd say he's probably in my top 10. Just because a character's weaker than another doesn't mean the person who claims that hates them. I mean before calling out people on hating Sasuke, your name alone supports that you're backing him up only because you like him.

Yeah five minutes, it took like a minute at best, go re-read the chapter, anime always draws things out, even before the anime of that fight was released nobody seemed to be able to comprehend its time.

Faster? Yeah again, proof without just baseless claims saying he's faster?

Like I've said plenty of times, why break through Susano'o when you can just sit and wait for it to leech Sasuke's chakra? It's like feeling pain in every cell of your body and extensive use only increases the pain and chakra usage, Sasuke isn't gonna sit in that thing all day or stay in it long when it's not needed.

If he does, he's a retard, and just further reinforcing Jiraiya's win here because Sasuke's gonna lose all his chakra.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
All invalid simply being he cannot counter a blitz in base.

Or basic genjutsu for that matter.
Again. Proof of any speed from Sasuke that can magically blitz Jiraiya?
Ah basic genjutsu was one of those things I LOLd at. Yeah, I don't think anything more needs to be said than LOL, if you have a brain at all you should figure Jiraiya of all people should be able to break a genjutsu. I mean out of anyone in the manga, the one that's most common sense able to break any kind of genjutsu is Jiraiya. Just lol.
Quote:
How would Rasengan become burned out, if anything Amaterasu just powers it up and hurts Sasuke more.

Again, why does everyone not have the ability to comprehend time lapse in the manga? If anything I'd be the one to argue frog song took even less time than Sage Mode, well bar the fighting Jiraiya did between there, so yeah it took more time, but really by much at all?

Jiraiya meanwhile within that small time frame was fighting in taijutsu three Pain at once, even created a battle plan to manage to hit them, with the shared vision and all. He put one right out of commission, one hit by the way completely destroyed a path, and one punch by the way destroyed a boss summon so Sasuke can't get hit once (which he will).

If Danzo used Shisui's eye to its fullest extent against Sasuke, how would that not matter?
Old 08-03-2011, 04:33 PM   #59
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Magically blitz Jiraiya?

Sasuke completely dodged KN4 KB.

Proof Jiraiya can dodge the rock I throw at his face?

Jiraiya has not shown any Genjutsu resistance feats.

Let alone Sasuke's basic genjutsu that "magically" allowed him to manipulate Manda, a sky scrapper sized boss snake into suiciding so Sasuke could walk off uninjured.

That fodder Sanin probably can't ward off D-rank Genjutsu by Kakashi. Let alone Tsukuyomi that captured KN4 KB with ease.

Your entire argument is completely baseless. You have absolutely no base speed feats. Please don't post again if you plan on leaving the burden of proof on someone that actually has evidence, unlike you.

This is the largest Jiraiya wank I've seen thus far.

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 08-03-2011 at 04:43 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:13 PM   #60
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Sasuke completely dodged KN4 KB.
Because KB and Sasuke were rather far away from each other.

Quote:
Jiraiya has not shown any Genjutsu resistance feats.
Um are you serious? He even taught Naruto how to counter it, and Naruto was able to resist being put to sleep by Itachi.

Quote:
Let alone Sasuke's basic genjutsu that "magically" allowed him to manipulate Manda, a sky scrapper sized boss snake into suiciding so Sasuke could walk off uninjured.
What? I don't remember Sasuke ever putting a genjutsu on Manda :/

Quote:
That fodder Sanin probably can't ward off D-rank Genjutsu by Kakashi. Let alone Tsukuyomi that captured KN4 KB with ease.
Which Jiraiya will break out of with the help of the toads.

Quote:
This is the largest Jiraiya wank I've seen thus far.
lol you call him a Jiraiya wanker? Dude even powerful members of Akatsuki either were easily subdued like Konan while others like Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki, a master of the Sharingan and former member of the Seven Mist Swordsmen respectively, opted not to face him in battle, fearing that the very best they could do together against Jiraiya would end in a stalemate. Kisame even said that he was no match for Jiraiya saying he was "on a whole other level." Itachi stated that even if they had reinforcements the result would be no different, and Itachi>>>>>>>>>>Sasuke. If anyone's wanking, it would be you.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="