Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #10961
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
I do it to everyone. Sorry. >.< I know you're not.

*pats your head* Good girl. :3
That was hot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:15 PM   #10962
Naruto King
Ninja Academy Student

Naruto King is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*is peted and smiles at u then runs of as fast as i can to the back porch but my cast hits the bottom of the door frame causeing me to yelp in pain*
come here brad i will try to fix it
Naruto King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:16 PM   #10963
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
That was hot
What was?
I think I missed something. xD
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:17 PM   #10964
blastrasengan
Special Jonin Candidate

blastrasengan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hmmmm seems like I'm kinda tired
It;s not funny if you go I have to follow
Just kiddingXD
Orochimaru- am Immortal
Hinata- I never go back on my word that's my ninja way
Jiraiya- 'm gonna find peace in this world

What if we were part of the Ninja world wouldn't it be exiting I would enjoy it

Games currently playing
Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
blastrasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:19 PM   #10965
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

hmmmmmmmmmmm *-slips on a banana skin -* whoops

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:21 PM   #10966
French Toast
Apprentice Genin

French Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
What was?
I think I missed something. xD
Being called a good girl sounds sexual xD
French Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #10967
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
You're a Sexy Daisey
Ino's a Sexy Rose.
And I'm a Sexy Lily.

I changed it. =D
*smiles and keeps holding onto you*

Yes it did. e.e

P: I'll take that pain as pleasure. <3

Cuz I'm on the ground and you're standing up. o.o Plus, I look to all of my friends. ^^
d'awwwwwwwww okay sexy lily
i noticed XD
-*smiles and huggles around your neck*-
ohhhh

R]
Old 08-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #10968
blastrasengan
Special Jonin Candidate

`Hey Amber the bannaa slip is my trick
Orochimaru- am Immortal

Games currently playing
Old 08-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #10969
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Toast View Post
Well you can be one. Then you can be naughty. =P
Dem French. P:
Old 08-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #10970
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Toast View Post

R]
Old 08-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #10971
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastrasengan View Post
`Hey Amber the bannaa slip is my trick
i know daam deary^^ i know

R]
Old 08-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #10972
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
d'awwwwwwwww okay sexy lily
i noticed XD
-*smiles and huggles around your neck*-
ohhhh
=P D'aww you damn sexy Daisey. xDD
Ikr?
o//O Um... *smiles*
Old 08-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #10973
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
=P D'aww you damn sexy Daisey. xDD
Ikr?
o//O Um... *smiles*
the sexy group!
yeah!!!
smiles back-*

R]
Old 08-02-2011, 11:26 PM   #10974
blastrasengan
Special Jonin Candidate

Um okay
Confused like hell right
Am not
Okay what's going on
um well eh
Though as much
Orochimaru- am Immortal

Games currently playing
Old 08-02-2011, 11:27 PM   #10975
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Well you can be one. Then you can be naughty. =P
Dem French. P:
So i'm a good girl who's naughty? o.O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
LOL Amber

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:27 PM   #10976
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

how are yah daam?
tell him you missed him
hell no!
hmph
stupid girl
shut it!

R]
Old 08-02-2011, 11:28 PM   #10977
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:

LOL Amber
thats soo prevy XD

R]
Old 08-02-2011, 11:30 PM   #10978
blastrasengan
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay I guess
All you can say
You say something then
Orochimaru- am Immortal

Games currently playing
Old 08-02-2011, 11:31 PM   #10979
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

watches-* well thats good to hear
hmph well..?
well what!?

R]
Old 08-02-2011, 11:31 PM   #10980
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

LOL Amber
You're both. >.>

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~