Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:43 PM   #1
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.
Mai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mai Send a message via Skype™ to Mai
Post Horror Movie Club

My favorite... Aliens Ressurection

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Mai; 06-28-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:44 PM   #2
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara
Default Re: Horror Movie Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai View Post
My favorite... Aliens Ressurection
POPTARTS REVENGE jk

itachi/madara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.

Lol.... Hi Big Brother!

Old 06-28-2009, 08:11 PM   #4
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I can't watch horror movies anymore. I was over at my friends house and 2 other people were there. And we were watching some moive(can't remember what it was called) and one of them starts pointing out how one of the characters were doing something stupid and were going to die. And, of course, they die. Ever since then we laugh at horror movies. I can't take them seriously at all.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:12 PM   #5
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

horror movies are pretty good

but I get scared so easily I don't usually watch them XD
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:12 PM   #6
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Critters Agagagah They have Weapon
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:14 PM   #7
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Critters are these monster who eat people
Old 06-28-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Like all movies
Old 07-01-2009, 04:25 AM   #9
kibaxino4ever234
Genin

kibaxino4ever234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like horror movies. I love to get scared. Here are some of my fave horror movies:

Chuckie
Ju on(the gruge)
the hotell of doom( Do not see,if you are easy to get nightmears)
Gohst ship
Hostel(I NEVER SEE THAT NASTY,CREEPY,SCAERY,BLOODY,TORTURE MOVIE AGAIN)
aliens 2
House of wax
kibaxino4ever234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:11 AM   #10
Mai
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibaxino4ever234 View Post
I like horror movies. I love to get scared. Here are some of my fave horror movies:

Chuckie
Ju on(the gruge)
the hotell of doom( Do not see,if you are easy to get nightmears)
Gohst ship
Hostel(I NEVER SEE THAT NASTY,CREEPY,SCAERY,BLOODY,TORTURE MOVIE AGAIN)
aliens 2
House of wax
i know some o those... oooo.

Old 07-01-2009, 08:37 AM   #11
Sakura Uchiha
Genin

Sakura Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The bride of Chucky
House of Wax
Friday the 13th Remake!!!
Old 07-11-2009, 11:51 AM   #12
kibaxino4ever234
Genin

The House of wax is scary and cool!
Old 07-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #13
god of puppets
Chunin Exam Participant

god of puppets is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

all the chuckies
Halloween series
The Unborn (u DO NOT wanna watch this movie!)
Friday the 13th(most of them)
god of puppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #14
kibaxino4ever234
Genin

I have seen the Undborn, i get naightmares in weeks after.