Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: How awesome do you think her justus are?
Poor. 3 3.70%
Alright. 2 2.47%
Wow.. Kinda interesting! 21 25.93%
So cool! 10 12.35%
Awesome, awesome, nothing but awesomeness 45 55.56%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2011, 06:33 PM   #1061
Namikaze Soul
Freshmen Academy Student

Namikaze Soul is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Konan Fan Club

Konan is an awsome person with strong jutsu and a strong will! She doesnt get enough respect for being such an awsome kunoichi! the only kunoichi in akatsuki and that in itself proves how strong Konan is! Konan u rock!! I wanna join plz!!
Namikaze Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:16 PM   #1062
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i agree konan is epic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:45 PM   #1063
kagura13
Veteran Chunin

kagura13 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Konan is awesome!!! i want to join

Last edited by kagura13; 08-01-2011 at 04:41 PM.
kagura13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:09 PM   #1064
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Konan-Potentially the most powerful kunoichi in naruto?

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:52 AM   #1065
Nicks016
Chunin

Nicks016 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

She probably is the most powerful aside from Tsunade and Mei who are kages but she is definately up there. She needs to make a comeback and be revived
Nicks016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:46 AM   #1066
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I'll join.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:27 PM   #1067
akatsuki_member246
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Akatsuki Hideout chillin' with Itachi, Hidan, and Deidara
akatsuki_member246 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I want to join, Konan is one of my favorite kunoichi!

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Itachi
(/_
(^-\) WEE! ART IS A BANG! UN
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara

"Sorry Sasuke... this is the last time." -Uchiha Itachi's final words

(0)/_\(0) When the clan says that you can't love a certain woman... say screw you and kill them.
- Uchiha Itachi.
Put this in your siggy if you agree with Itachi.
akatsuki_member246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:28 AM   #1068
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Konan is so awesome!!!!

Old 08-06-2011, 01:26 PM   #1069
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Konan is so pretty

Old 08-06-2011, 01:27 PM   #1070
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

I Wanna Join
Old 11-07-2011, 05:01 PM   #1071
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

May someone list every naruto shippuden episode dat konan is in I need dem 4 my youtube channel

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #1072
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would like to join the Konan FC!
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:48 AM   #1073
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'll join.

KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:03 AM   #1074
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Konan is the best. She's so beautiful and i like her jutsu. I wish there was a girl like her in the real world

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:21 PM   #1075
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
Konan is the best. She's so beautiful and i like her jutsu. I wish there was a girl like her in the real world
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
Konan is so pretty
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
Konan is so awesome!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks016 View Post
She probably is the most powerful aside from Tsunade and Mei who are kages but she is definately up there. She needs to make a comeback and be revived
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i agree konan is epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze Soul View Post
Konan is an awsome person with strong jutsu and a strong will! She doesnt get enough respect for being such an awsome kunoichi! the only kunoichi in akatsuki and that in itself proves how strong Konan is! Konan u rock!! I wanna join plz!!
This.
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:13 AM   #1076
~*Blackcat*~
Ninja Academy Student

~*Blackcat*~ saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'll join.

~*Blackcat*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:40 AM   #1077
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I see nothing so special in Konan lol
but it's awesome that she was a student of Jiraiya.
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:33 PM   #1078
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just got a trophy in naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 2 4 konan. It say's if you use konan thirty times you get the trophy [beauty]

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:52 PM   #1079
XxSharinganxX
Genin

XxSharinganxX saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No offense, but i don't see anything amazing about her. She isn't in the story too much, why o you like her so much?
XxSharinganxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:13 AM   #1080
weshir
Genin

Location: buried in ANIME.....can someone help me out plz....hello?
weshir saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i would love to join !!!!!!!
i agree with all of you shes pretty,smart,strong,and a great personality!
I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THE KONAN FC!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
weshir is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, konan, lady angel konan fc