Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #1
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default My Predictions On The 3 New Akatsuki Members ***SPOLIERS***

What I think the new Members are going to be.

I think one of the new Members (The one that is related to one of the Hokages) Is a Brother/Sister of Tsunade or
The Fourth Hokage or the Third Hokage. Or maybe the First or Second.

The Next one is probably Danzo... I think he was trying to be Hokage Because then he could Basically control the village... Then Tobi/Madara or a diffrent Akatsuki Member could get in the barrier without the alarm sounding, Witch would be the best time to attack Konoha, or something they are going to do.

The Next one is probally some Dude who we havent seen yet, probally from some village that hasent had too much main parts in the story, like the Waterfall village or something...

What are your Toughts on this??

Last edited by Blakexd9; 07-11-2009 at 11:25 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #2
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl
Default Re: My Predictions On The 3 New Akatsuki Members ***SPOLIERS***

i agree

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I already have a thread like this... read mine please?

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
Old 07-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #4
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
i agree
Thanks...
Old 07-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #5
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
I already have a thread like this... read mine please?
OK...
Old 07-11-2009, 11:22 AM   #6
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

haha thx lol i was kidding

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
Old 07-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #7
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Tsunades brother is really alive and he's the member.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 07-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #8
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
haha thx lol i was kidding
There My Predictions so i didnt copy u
Old 07-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #9
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Tsunades brother is really alive and he's the member.
How do u know??
Old 07-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #10
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol i know and dude, he exploded... watch episode 114 orochimaru may have made him a zombie, but y would his zombie join akatsuki?!

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 07-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #11
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol i know and dude, he exploded... watch episode 114 orochimaru may have made him a zombie, but y would his zombie join akatsuki?!
who exploded??
Old 07-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #12
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakexd9 View Post
How do u know??
I don't, but it sounded like a good theory at first.

lol

Quote:

Old 07-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #13
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
who exploded??
Nawaki, Tsunade's bro

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 07-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #14
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
I don't, but it sounded like a good theory at first.

lol
mine or urs??
Old 07-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #15
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Nawaki, Tsunade's bro
oh.....
Old 07-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #16
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

urs...?

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 07-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #17
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
urs...?
urs Means Yours
Old 07-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #18
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Come here to chat about Naruto:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10270
Old 07-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #19
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

NO lol

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 07-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #20
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Quote:
mine or urs??
Mine.

Quote: