Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-01-2011, 05:33 PM   #60141
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death
Default Re: Forum mall club

Yea. e.e I should really use this stuff more sparingly XD
After all, it is the only soccer bait XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #60142
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i listen to the song "been to hell" and get pumped up and ready to beat stuff up.
nine tailed fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #60143
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

He then traps him in a cube of ice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #60144
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Delphin stares at the blue dress that Chris as put on him. "It's a bit tight," he says looking up at Chris. He begins to tug it off, mindful not to expose himself. As he pulls it off his head a rolled piece of paper falls out of it's pocket. Delphin picks it up and unrolls it. "Oh, there's words on here," he holds out the paper to Chris, "I can't read." The paper holds the following riddle: "Imagine you are in a house, no doors, no windows, no way out. How do you get out?"

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:37 PM   #60145
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Lol. XD It's good. BUT ONLY WITH TONS OF SUGAR!
My mom makes that for our hummingbird feeder, but it never makes it to the feeder... XD

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 05:38 PM   #60146
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
Delphin stares at the blue dress that Chris as put on him. "It's a bit tight," he says looking up at Chris. He begins to tug it off, mindful not to expose himself. As he pulls it off his head a rolled piece of paper falls out of it's pocket. Delphin picks it up and unrolls it. "Oh, there's words on here," he holds out the paper to Chris, "I can't read." The paper holds the following riddle: "Imagine you are in a house, no doors, no windows, no way out. How do you get out?"
"Simple. You make a way." He says Aloud.

Old 08-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #60147
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Ooooo! OOOoo! I know this one! I think...O-o...."you don't?" I guess.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #60148
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
He then traps him in a cube of ice.
i catch myself on fire and melt the ice, then stop being on fire. "fire beats ice. try something non-element realted"
Old 08-01-2011, 05:40 PM   #60149
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Yea. e.e I should really use this stuff more sparingly XD
After all, it is the only soccer bait XD
Want...more....

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #60150
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fury View Post
i catch myself on fire and melt the ice, then stop being on fire. "fire beats ice. try something non-element realted"
He then Tries a diamond Cage.

Old 08-01-2011, 05:43 PM   #60151
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He then Tries a diamond Cage.
i think for a moment and come up with exactly one thing to say. "damn it".
Old 08-01-2011, 05:44 PM   #60152
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Simple. You make a way." He says Aloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Ninja 21 View Post
Ooooo! OOOoo! I know this one! I think...O-o...."you don't?" I guess.
"Does that mean that all this is a, what's the word...illusion?" Delphin muses as he begins rummageing through the wardrobe for something else to wear. He trys on a blue button down tunic as he struggle sot put it on right. After several tries he manages to figure it out. He leaves it unbuttoned and proceeds to repeat the process with a cream colored pair of breeches.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 05:49 PM   #60153
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Is this....an illusion? I start to wonder...
GAH! My brain hurts and we have no time for this. We are either gonna stay here and find Naria or we are going to find Drake and Tard. LET's GO People! I storm out of the room with or without them.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 05:50 PM   #60154
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Does that mean that all this is a, what's the word...illusion?" Delphin muses as he begins rummageing through the wardrobe for something else to wear. He trys on a blue button down tunic as he struggle sot put it on right. After several tries he manages to figure it out. He leaves it unbuttoned and proceeds to repeat the process with a cream colored pair of breeches.
"No. It's more of a mirage. We can see and feel it, and It can harm us. But we might not be able to harm it."He says.

Old 08-01-2011, 05:51 PM   #60155
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fury View Post
i think for a moment and come up with exactly one thing to say. "damn it".
He Grins."Gotcha."

Old 08-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #60156
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Delphin follows Soccer, on rather steady legs as he gets the hang out of it. They walk down the hall and pass door after door for what seems forever. Eventually the halls forks into two different directions. They can hot wind blasting them from one while the other seems to be the complete opposite and blows frigid air at them.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #60157
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Delphin follows Soccer, on rather steady legs as he gets the hang out of it. They walk down the hall and pass door after door for what seems forever. Eventually the halls forks into two different directions. They can hot wind blasting them from one while the other seems to be the complete opposite and blows frigid air at them.
"We make our own path?"He suggests.

Old 08-01-2011, 05:57 PM   #60158
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Well...which way should we go guys? I have a hoodie on, so I think I'd be all right in the cold. Besides, we can always warm up by running, but if we get too hot, there will be no way to cool down. I logically think that we should go down the cold tunn-
I cut off as I smell food coming from the hot tunnel. Without a word I dash off at full speed down the hot tunnel, sniffing the air for food. FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! Can be heard as I sprint down the tunnel.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 05:59 PM   #60159
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Ninja 21 View Post
Well...which way should we go guys? I have a hoodie on, so I think I'd be all right in the cold. Besides, we can always warm up by running, but if we get too hot, there will be no way to cool down. I logically think that we should go down the cold tunn-
I cut off as I smell food coming from the hot tunnel. Without a word I dash off at full speed down the hot tunnel, sniffing the air for food. FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! Can be heard as I sprint down the tunnel.
'"SOCCER! I HAVE JERKY! THIS KIND IS MADE WITH EXTRA MEAT!"He screams.

Old 08-01-2011, 06:02 PM   #60160
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

"How do we make our path?" Delphin asks Chris. Seeing Soccer take off he takes off after her. The hall grows hotter and hotter as they continue. "Hot!" Delphin exclaims as his bare feet slap the floor. The smell of food becomes more faint as they continue onwards. Up ahead they can see some sort of dark room at the end of the hallway. They realize that the room is in fact a volcano a bit too late as Soccer nearly walks off the edge. Rocks plummet into the lava below them as Soccer scrambles to gain her balance.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard