Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
Ramen
Freshmen Academy Student

Ramen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Ramen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Post Manga Readers Only #2

Ok before I go on I would like to say.
WARNING: This thread is only for people who read the manga. Im not responsible if I ruin the story for you. Got it? Good.

Spoiler:

So anyways I was reading the manga and was saddenned thinking the series would come to an end very soon. With Pain dead. Naruto meeting his father. And alot of other stuff...But I then remembered Kabuto. So I was thinking that a new Orochimaru would come out of him. The last time we saw him it took 1/3 of his body. Now it should be at 2/3. So Im thinking a new bad guy means a new arc. So what do you think? Post your reply bellow. And now a word from our sponsor...

-------------------------

ICHIRAKU! WHAT DOES THE COMPUTER SAY ABOUT HIS RAMEN LEVEL!?
ITS OVER 9000!!!! WHAT 9000!?!?!?
Ramen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:42 AM   #2
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Manga Readers Only #2

where was all this things at in the mangas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:46 AM   #3
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think Kabuto is going to have a big part of the story now, but we dont know it yet...
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:02 AM   #4
*HinataGurl*
Chunin Exam Participant

*HinataGurl* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to *HinataGurl*

kabuto obsorbed orochimaru. either hes going to die from it or hes going to be taken over by orochimarus mind.
*HinataGurl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
*ichigorukiafan*
Chunin

*ichigorukiafan* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
where was all this things at in the mangas
you can read the manga online. its WAY ahead of the american naruto manga

Rukia: This is Chappy: the rabbit.
Ichigo: What the hell is this thing for?
*ichigorukiafan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:32 AM   #6
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakexd9 View Post
I think Kabuto is going to have a big part of the story now, but we dont know it yet...
i agree

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:33 AM   #7
itachifan100
Banned

itachifan100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100

manga online has foul words that can harm society,but i still read it.
itachifan100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:34 AM   #8
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

ya... lol

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:38 AM   #9
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramen View Post
WARNING: This thread is only for people who read the manga. Im not responsible if I ruin the story for you. Got it? Good.

Spoiler:

So anyways I was reading the manga and was saddenned thinking the series would come to an end very soon. With Pain dead. Naruto meeting his father. And alot of other stuff...But I then remembered Kabuto. So I was thinking that a new Orochimaru would come out of him. The last time we saw him it took 1/3 of his body. Now it should be at 2/3. So Im thinking a new bad guy means a new arc. So what do you think? Post your reply bellow. And now a word from our sponsor...

I think you are behind in the manga
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:38 AM   #10
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
i agree
yeah...
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #11
NaruNaru
Genin Elite

NaruNaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

Spoiler:

Naruto coming into an ending soon? Thats false!
There is so much going on right now, so many things. Kishi said he added way too many ideas into the story, so he has to rap them up NEATLY, not quickly. The story isnt ending anytime soon. XD
Old 07-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #12
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think you people aren't giving kabuto enough credit...who says he won't win against orochimaru and absorb the power like he wanted?
itasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:44 PM   #13
Amateratsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wondering around your house, advancing towards your shower.... Guess what happens next! ^^
Amateratsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Amateratsu
Smile Re: Manga Readers Only #2

Warning- THIS MAY RUIN THE STORY FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T READ THE MANGA!!!
Spoiler:

Akatsuki's almost finished. Orochimaru's dead. Jiraiya is dead. Pain is dead. Yahiko is dead. Itachi is dead . Deidara is dead. EVERYONE'S DEAD. Therefore through the process of elimination, I think Kabuto's the only one the suits the bad guy, because Orochimaru's taking over his body. He might revive!!!!!
Amateratsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:50 PM   #14
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
The five Kages are meeting.
Sasuke is running to his death at the five kage meeting.
Kisame is hunting Killerbee down like an animal.
Team Samui is tracking down Killerbee.
Kabuto is out there doing who knows what.
Anko and a member of the foundation are both tracking him.
Danzo, who is not an Uchiha, somehow has a Sharingan.
Madara has implemented a plan called the "moon's eye" plan.
Zetsu freaking SPLIT IN HALF!
Tsunade's in a coma.
Sai is beggining to doubt following Danzo.
Naruto's team just realized Tobi is the real leader of the Akatsuki.

Is it gonna end soon?
HECK NO!
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #15
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hiro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amateratsu View Post
Warning- THIS MAY RUIN THE STORY FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T READ THE MANGA!!!
Spoiler:

Akatsuki's almost finished. Orochimaru's dead. Jiraiya is dead. Pain is dead. Yahiko is dead. Itachi is dead . Deidara is dead. EVERYONE'S DEAD. Therefore through the process of elimination, I think Kabuto's the only one the suits the bad guy, because Orochimaru's taking over his body. He might revive!!!!!
Spoiler:
i dont think akatski is dead... yet, madara/tobi was really the head all along, so he will continue, and kisame is left, so is zetsu, im sure they will be able to rebuild akatski at least for a little bit...
Old 07-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #16
Kakashi Kun
Ninja Academy Student

Kakashi Kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I personally don't think he will affect the rest of the story too much.
Kakashi Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:03 AM   #17
princezzhinata
Veteran Chunin
Miss Naruto 2009 Second Runner Up

princezzhinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to princezzhinata Send a message via Yahoo to princezzhinata

I'm afraid Naruto gonna end very soon
Awesome bff: kibaxino4ever234,sophie-uchiha
Awesome Big Bro:NaruCrazy2009

Sweet Lil Bro: Deidara Bro
Real-Life cousin: Asuka aka *ILUVFASHION*

My Theme:
Spoiler:

princezzhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:04 AM   #18
princezzhinata
Veteran Chunin
Miss Naruto 2009 Second Runner Up

princezzhinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to princezzhinata Send a message via Yahoo to princezzhinata

Spoiler:
How the heck akatsuki is finish? Tobi,Kisame and Zetsu are still alive and left
Awesome bff: kibaxino4ever234,sophie-uchiha
Awesome Big Bro:NaruCrazy2009

Sweet Lil Bro: Deidara Bro
Real-Life cousin: Asuka aka *ILUVFASHION*

My Theme:
Spoiler:

princezzhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:43 AM   #19
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princezzhinata View Post
I'm afraid Naruto gonna end very soon
Read my earlier post.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:06 AM   #20
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ichigorukiafan* View Post
you can read the manga online. its WAY ahead of the american naruto manga
thanks 4 the help

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote