Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 07-10-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Will you see Rukia and Orihime in their swimsuits?

If Rukia and Orihime wear their swimsuits to the beach, I'd freak out. I'll bury my head like a sissy ostrich until they leave. What are your suggestions?
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #2
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Will you see Rukia and Orihime in their swimsuits?

i'd stare my eyes out

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #3
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
i'd stare my eyes out
QFT

Yeah, Orihime and Rukia are, in my opinion, kinda cute.

@ Hinata: If you don't like them, don't talk about them. It sends quite the negative impression. Are you insecure, or something?

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'll stare at them for a while, and also, Tite Kubo DID drew a picture of the girls in Bleach in swimsuits, at the beach.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I'll stare at them for a while, and also, Tite Kubo DID drew a picture of the girls in Bleach in swimsuits, at the beach.
Nice.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:56 PM   #6
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
When did that happen and which book?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 07-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #7
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i'd take a pic send it to all my friends.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #8
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

staree and take pictures and hope they don't see me
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #9
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

just be sneaky LOL.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
When did that happen and which book?
The picture was in the end of either manga volume 25 or 26.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:10 PM   #11
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

wasn't one of the opening of the characters at the beach?
or am I hallucinating again? O.O
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #12
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

u might be right .
Old 07-10-2009, 08:35 PM   #13
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The picture was in the end of either manga volume 25 or 26.
Describe that picture so that I'm an igwala (isiZulu for fool.)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 07-10-2009, 08:38 PM   #14
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
u might be right .
WOOO I am THAT much closer to not being and idiot WOOO
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

Old 07-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #15
Hawk
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hawk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lets just say HELL YES!

Awesome girlfriend=

Brothers= Thenagan, DragonAngel Naruto & Hinata TentenForever-Wrath Ulmo lord of waters Naruto/Fan Boy Windking Shika Sasruto

Sisters= Animelover, C-C, Hinata♥Hyuga Mai Vino Jenny kibaxino4ever234

Cousins= Cade Madara danboy

Spoiler:
White txt=Human
Blue txt=White Wolf

Spoiler:

My wolf form

7/16/2009 = Chidori Hell, NEVER FORGET
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #16
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

LOL you cant be that stupid whats 2 plus 2 ?
Old 07-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #17
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
LOL you cant be that stupid whats 2 plus 2 ?
36 =3

just kidding it's 4
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

Old 07-10-2009, 08:42 PM   #18
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yay u get a cookie .
Old 07-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #19
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyper4u AKA Sloth View Post
36 =3

just kidding it's 4
LIES!!!! It has never equaled 4, that's just what the government wants you to think. (The government is out to get us)

On-topic : I would stare my eyes off at them, mhmmmm, Rukia and Orihime (I'm a pimp)

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #20
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

the question is who wouldnt ?

Tags
tegucigalpa