Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 07-31-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Favorite <#> Zelda Characters

Note: I kept Ganondorf, Link and Zelda out of my top 10, but left a comment at the bottom about them and where I'd place them.

10. Makar (WW):
I felt something special about this kid, Korok, since the first moment I met him. He stood out from all the others, and made a name for himself. He became cooler as the game progressed. While not my favorite character, he was definitely cool.

9. Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule (WW):
Non-Wind Waker Finishers, beware of spoilers.
Definitely one of the best companions in the entire series. At least that I've played with by my side. He is the king of Hyrule, he is wise and powerful. If not for him I would have gotten lost a few times. He is my trusty boat, who can take me anywhere in Wind Waker that I want to go.

8. Stallord (TP):
The boss of my favorite temple of all time, did not disappoint. I had so much fun fighting this boss that I separate him from the rest of the bosses as an actual character and not just a boss. What's not to say about him? We got to beat him with the spinner. Which in my opinion, is the most epic Zelda item of all time. He is number 8, because he was just so much fun to battle.

7. Twinrova (Koume and Kotake) (OoT/MM):
They are technically two different people, but they don't feel whole without the other, so they are both number 7. When I first played the Ocarina of Time, this was the boss that made me say, "I am going to play this game again." The whole battle was superbly fun, simple, but fun. I loved the way the mirror shield was incorporated into this battle. The sisters also turned out to hit my funny bone. They also got some more character development in Majora's Mask. What's not to love?

6. Tetra (WW):
Again, some spoiler in this one.
The sixth spot goes to the Tetra persona. I know that she was just another disguise for Princess Zelda. However, there are two reasons I put her here. One, her character as Tetra was just amazing. She had a tough exterior which made her her, she was a truly unique character, who I knew I would love from the moment I saw her on Outset Island. She is also very intelligent and has rightfully earned the respect of her crew members.

5. Midna (TP):
Midna, in my opinion, is the greatest companion in a Zelda game ever. As evidenced by her being the highest companion on the list. When I first saw Midna, I said to myself, "This chick is badass," and she did not disappoint in being a badass. She actually makes me think a lot of Tetra. She is rough on the outside, but caring on the inside, and has well earned any and all respect she may have gained. Her character was very well put together, and I hope to see her again someday.

4. Sheik (OoT):
My fourth spot goes to the Sheik persona. What did I like about Sheik? She was wise, her ninja-like appearances and disappearances were awesome. She helped out on the quest instead of just standing on the sideline like pretty much everyone else did in Ocarina of Time, and most other Zelda games. She didn't technically go into the dungeons and help, but she gave us the melodies to ease our quests. Sure that may just be the way Zelda is, but Sheik has forever became her own person in my mind.

3. Skull Kid (OoT/MM/TP):
Forever, I have always had a real love for the Skull Kid. His character is so mysterious. I know it might not really the same Skull Kid every time. However, the Skull Kid presented is always an entertaining character. He also has been helpful in certain games, and even used as a main antagonist with Majora's Mask. When I play a Zelda game, I hope that I get to see the Skull Kid somewhere in the game. If there was a fourth piece of the triforce, it would be the Skull Kid himself.

2. Zant (TP):
Yes, I know, a lot of people didn't like him as much after he took his mask off. I however, consider Zant the greatest antagonist and greatest boss ever in the Zelda series. Actually, take that back, I enjoyed fighting Stallord and Twinrova more. However, where Zant takes the cake, is his character itself. He is so twisted and freaky, that it made me want to join him in his quest to take down Hyrule. The Twilight Realm which he pretty much ran, was intriguing in of itself. I loved this twisted, crazy freak. I really would love to see Zant again sometime in the future.

1. Medli (WW):
After seeing the ones ranked 2-10, I bet no one would expect the number 1 pick to be Medli. What can I say? I have a soft spot for the girl. She is an incredibly sweet soul, who was more than willing, and in fact, motivated to help Link on his quest. She was happy that she would be able to do something to help the world, and boy did she. She wasn't just there in the Earth Temple, she played a major part. There is no way I could have gotten through without Medli. She was always willing to help, she stood still when she was asked, all to help Link. Also, when she said, "I'm sorry if you are offended by my suggestion," I wanted to possess Link's body and say, "You don't have to be worried to make any suggestions." Why is Medli my number one? Motivation, helpful, and in my opinion, absolutely adorable.

Ganondorf:
Who doesn't love our neighborhood dastardly villain? I know I do. Ganondorf has been sealed more than once, but always returns. Every time, he never disappoints. Every battle with Ganondorf is epic. He is truly worthy of being the owner of the Triforce of Power and being the one to try to overrun Hyrule, over and over again. Not to mention, his design is freaking awesome.
On my list, he would be after Skull Kid but above Sheik.

Link:
Hey, it's that green tunic wearing dude we're always playing as. That's right, it's Link. If you play Legend of Zelda, you obviously know Link. He is the hero of time, the hero of winds, the hero of man. He is Link. Several characters, always great. He is an honest hero, and that pretty much covers him. He is and will always be the hero of destiny. He is worthy of his title and the Triforce of Courage.
On my list, he would be after Midna, but above Tetra.

Zelda:
Of course, last but not least, the princess whom which all the games are named after. Throughout all generations, the Princess Zelda has always been a loyal companion of Link. She has gone through much development, and has been put in many situations. She is worthy of being the princess of Hyrule and holding the Triforce of Wisdom. The series would never be the same, without Princess Zelda.
On my list, she would rank under Twinrova, but above Stallord.

Stallord is so slow because he just didn't really get development.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote