Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-19-2011, 12:41 AM   #21
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: Who can rival Current Naruto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Third Hokage, in his prime, could. Even now, he is still considered the strongest Hokage to ever live. Stronger than the 4th, even.
Eh, I wouldn't say that.

The third is entirely all hype. As is the 4th.

All their current feats are from fillers.

As goes for all comments here, without feats, you cannot rival them to Naruto/Kyuubi. That would mean the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and Itachi. None of which have true feats, as there is suspicion that Itachi held back quite a bit.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:51 AM   #22
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The feats of the 4th aren't from fillers amigo
Old 07-19-2011, 12:01 PM   #23
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

only ones i can see matching Naruto would be the 1st, 3rd, and possibly 4th. dun know about the Sauce haxorz yet. Madara pain mode i am not sure of either. all the rest i don't think so.

Naruto has beaten Gaara, Nagato before, now he would roflstomp em. B i don't think can match him nor can A. i mean Naruto didn't even try to fight A all out. Naruto was doin good against Oro in 4 tail mode imagine now. he has surpased Jiraiya's rassengan ability and sagemode ability. Onoki... if he hits Naruto but his tech looks way too slow for hittin Naruto. we see how plant matter reacts around Naruto now. i can see him facing off against Danzo and Danzo's arm falls off and grows as a tree.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:10 PM   #24
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Third Hokage, in his prime, could. Even now, he is still considered the strongest Hokage to ever live. Stronger than the 4th, even.
Pretty sure that Kishi himself said that Minato is the strongest of all the Kage. Didn't he once say "minato is the strongest dead character"? (mind you I did not read that statement myself, but in a discussion a while back, there were a few ppl saying Kishi had said this in an interview)So Is it true? Obviously RS would be stronger but at the time this was suppose to have been said, we had not been made aware of RS's previous existence. However, all three of the previous Kage were well known characters at that time......so if Kishi really did say that then I don't understand some ppl's perspectives here. That would automatically mean the fourth > all previous Hokage.
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.

Last edited by EvL j3st3r; 07-19-2011 at 01:19 PM.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:26 PM   #25
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
Pretty sure that Kishi himself said that Minato is the strongest of all the Kage. Didn't he once say "minato is the strongest dead character"? (mind you I did not read that statement myself, but in a discussion a while back, there were a few ppl saying Kishi had said this in an interview)So Is it true? Obviously RS would be stronger but at the time this was suppose to have been said, we had not been made aware of RS's previous existence. However, all three of the previous Kage were well known characters at that time......so if Kishi really did say that then I don't understand some ppl's perspectives here. That would automatically mean the fourth > all previous Hokage.
Yes this is true, I have read the interview. Kishi said so himself, sorry guys.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:42 AM   #26
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Yin-yang release sannin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Yin-yang release sannin

Chapter 549 shows us how relax Naruto really is against two fearsome opponent (A rinnagan user and prolific Sharingan user) He seems so confident.Apart from the crow in his mouth Lol, that was already planted before he controlled the kyuubi. Possibility that he can handle the pair alone.
But God's judgement, fairest of all.
Yin-yang release sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:50 AM   #27
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yin-yang release sannin View Post
Chapter 549 shows us how relax Naruto really is against two fearsome opponent (A rinnagan user and prolific Sharingan user) He seems so confident.Apart from the crow in his mouth Lol, that was already planted before he controlled the kyuubi. Possibility that he can handle the pair alone.
Especially since Nagato doesn't have his Paths with him, the fight will be even easier. I'd say you're right.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #28
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I would say the 3rd and 4th hokage and itachi could rival naruto in his current state. Maybe the white fang too as he was said to be at a level way above the sannin

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:40 AM   #29
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Yin-yang release sannin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

White fang - kakashi's dad ?
Old 07-28-2011, 05:26 AM   #30
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
White fang - kakashi's dad ?
correct!

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #31
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

itachi uchiha he capable of fighting naruto and bee on his own. itachi was capable of fighting bee on his own with ease. o you really think itachi won't be a challange to naruto i think not.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:06 AM   #32
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
itachi uchiha he capable of fighting naruto and bee on his own. itachi was capable of fighting bee on his own with ease. o you really think itachi won't be a challange to naruto i think not.
Maybe with his susanoo. and will we see how naruto can counter that-( by summoning jutsu/ something else)
(Naruto stomps itachi) eitherway
Old 07-31-2011, 02:25 AM   #33
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin

FlashHeaven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Dude, he can be calm as he wants too. I see so far that this war is going so easy for the alliance without super difficulty. I mean if the evil side kept their mouths shut and didn't explain their weaknesses then the alliance would be toast. Yin-yang, Nagato does not even have all the pains and Itachi well i don't see him going hard on them. The match isn't bloodlusted or personal. Itachi and Nagato just want to talk to Naruto and Bee, if Nagato had all the Pain bodies and Itachi used Susanoo i don't see Naruto and Bee winning easily, they could actually lose. Naruto and Bee even had some trouble with Itachi. I tell you if Nagato had his pain bodies and Itachi didn't care for them. I would say that Naruto and Bee could lose those two are the strongest in Akatsuki combine they be deadly.: ???:
FlashHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:33 PM   #34
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeaven View Post
Dude, he can be calm as he wants too. I see so far that this war is going so easy for the alliance without super difficulty. I mean if the evil side kept their mouths shut and didn't explain their weaknesses then the alliance would be toast. Yin-yang, Nagato does not even have all the pains and Itachi well i don't see him going hard on them. The match isn't bloodlusted or personal. Itachi and Nagato just want to talk to Naruto and Bee, if Nagato had all the Pain bodies and Itachi used Susanoo i don't see Naruto and Bee winning easily, they could actually lose. Naruto and Bee even had some trouble with Itachi. I tell you if Nagato had his pain bodies and Itachi didn't care for them. I would say that Naruto and Bee could lose those two are the strongest in Akatsuki combine they be deadly.: ???:
You said they are not fighting with their full strength ,don't you think Naruto and bee are not still fighting at their full strength. Itachi might cause some trouble. But remember Naruto has both sage and kyuubi chakra control and Bee has samehada.
So........ What do you have to say buddy.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:42 PM   #35
yondaime*
Genin

yondaime* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itachi and Minato.
yondaime* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:44 PM   #36
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
maybe if the fox is free. Tho there is no evidence to suggest that even Madara could take control of the fox while it's sealed in a jinchuuriki.........actually, the evidence would suggest that he can't.
Sasuke begs to differ.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:00 PM   #37
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

How so. We never saw Sasuke take control of the fox, much less when Naruto retained him. All we saw was him suppress the fox.

Madara himself had to wait until Kushina was birthing a child and free the fox while the seal was weakened b4 he could take control. So even Madara couldn't take control while the fox was still locked in it's host.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:08 PM   #38
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

At this point, no one can rival Naruto.

As he has the strongest Jinchuriki, AND abilities that are equal if not better than Minato.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:49 PM   #39
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Ruzki Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What about Killer Bee? He has the Eight Tails, I would say jinchuuriki vs jinchuuriki would be a match.

"Believe It"- Naruto

"Because I-I love you" Hinata to Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Ruzki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:54 PM   #40
yondaime*
Genin

yondaime* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzki Hyuga View Post
What about Killer Bee? He has the Eight Tails, I would say jinchuuriki vs jinchuuriki would be a match.
Maybe he could, but I doubt it. It certainly would be a match but Naruto has the Rasengan, Rasen-Shuriken, and he has sage mode, as well as his new Jinchuuriki powers. I would like to see this battle though, that would be pretty cool.
yondaime* is offline   Reply With Quote