Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Did Naruto Get Lucky With Shuriken Rasengan?
Yes 67 70.53%
No 28 29.47%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2011, 01:14 PM   #1341
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Kakuzu Fan Club

/bump
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:15 PM   #1342
Heartless
Freshmen Academy Student

Heartless is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wanna join.
Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:16 PM   #1343
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

sure! =D

*looks at name*...darn...no knew hearts for kuzu then...>.>
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 07-24-2011, 02:41 PM   #1344
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Sorry guys. I guess I forgot to tell you guys I was going on vacation...

Ah well. I'm back now. Thanks for keeping things relativley active in my absence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
I wanna join.
Sure thing. I'll add you to the list, but Kakuzu isn't heartless. In fact, he's got five.

Please feel free to keep discussions alive or create your own discussions relevant to Kakuzu.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:57 AM   #1345
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

so....why does everyone like kakuzu? ...just trying to get a conversation going...
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 07-26-2011, 07:39 PM   #1346
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just though his techniques were unlike anything I have ever seen in Naruto. I mean, what other character can dislodge his or her limbs? What other characters can manifest all the elements in different bodies (other than Pain and Madara)? Who collects hearts and money for a living!?

He has such a peculiar backround, that way you can't help but love him.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:10 AM   #1347
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

^ All that and more, like his ingenious mixing of elemental jutsu despite what seems like brute force application of some elements (perhaps showing which elements are not his "native" ones??)
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:39 AM   #1348
Shinju Minami
Freshmen Academy Student

Shinju Minami is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'd like to join!
Sexiness has no age!
Shinju Minami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #1349
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinju Minami View Post
I'd like to join!
Sexiness has no age!
true...very true...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
^ All that and more, like his ingenious mixing of elemental jutsu despite what seems like brute force application of some elements (perhaps showing which elements are not his "native" ones??)
yes that is a very cool fact about kakuzu, he can mix up elements to better fit the situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
I just though his techniques were unlike anything I have ever seen in Naruto. I mean, what other character can dislodge his or her limbs? What other characters can manifest all the elements in different bodies (other than Pain and Madara)? Who collects hearts and money for a living!?

He has such a peculiar backround, that way you can't help but love him.
that all makes him very unique, no one else can do that ( or wants to do that sadly)

what would happen if someone like kakuzu came to the manga but wasnt really him? how would you react?
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 07-31-2011, 09:52 AM   #1350
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

/bump
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 07-31-2011, 01:47 PM   #1351
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
Well put.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinju Minami View Post
I'd like to join!
Sexiness has no age!
I concur! I'll add you to the list.

Please try to engage in or create your own Kakuzu-related dicussions. From time to time, we sneak in some off-topic, but don't tell no one. It's on the hush hush.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
what would happen if someone like kakuzu came to the manga but wasnt really him? how would you react?
What exactly do you mean here? Are you asking how we would react if a similar character made an appearance in the manga, but it wasn't Kakuzu?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-31-2011, 02:32 PM   #1352
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Do you mean Gato?? Cuz that was totally him.

Old 07-31-2011, 04:36 PM   #1353
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
What exactly do you mean here? Are you asking how we would react if a similar character made an appearance in the manga, but it wasn't Kakuzu?
yes, what if a simular chraacter in fighing tyle, looks, and attitude showed up in the mange, but wasnt him?
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 07-31-2011, 04:37 PM   #1354
Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness
Chunin

Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i'd like to join

Goodbyes always hurt whether it's the right thing to do or not.
Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:55 AM   #1355
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes, what if a simular chraacter in fighing tyle, looks, and attitude showed up in the mange, but wasnt him?
Kakuzu would have his heart. Kakuzu wins!
Old 08-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #1356
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

^ yeah probubly...>.>
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 08-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #1357
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

le bump...again...
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 08-05-2011, 04:47 PM   #1358
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness View Post
i'd like to join
I'll add you to the list.

Please try to engage in and/or create your own Kakuzu related discussions.

Welcome!
Quote:
A mysterious doppleganger approaches...!

Kakuzu defeats mysterious doppleganger with False Darkness, doing 220 points of damage!

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-05-2011, 07:21 PM   #1359
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

^ i loled xD
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 08-09-2011, 08:38 AM   #1360
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

thread

y u die on me?
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3