Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-30-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
Tsubaki Steve,
Ninja Academy Student

Tsubaki Steve, is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Newest game and worth it?

What is the newest Naruto game coming out?
And is it worth getting?
I only started liking Naruto this year and want to try at least one of the games but not an old one though I want a really good one so are the newer ones good?
Don't want to go getting one and be disappointed by it they look somewhat difficult compared to most anime based fighting games

Nobody can do that through sheer effort alone...this boy is truly a genius!

GO LEE GO!!!
Tsubaki Steve, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Newest game and worth it?

Closest one to release, (that I know of) is Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact for the PSP. It looks good but it is a hack and slash game so I not sure if that is something you would want. I could post some gameplay but you can easy find that on YouTube if your interested. The game goes from the start of shippuden to the kage summit.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubaki Steve, View Post
What is the newest Naruto game coming out?
And is it worth getting?
I only started liking Naruto this year and want to try at least one of the games but not an old one though I want a really good one so are the newer ones good?
Don't want to go getting one and be disappointed by it they look somewhat difficult compared to most anime based fighting games
The newest game is NAruto Ultimate Ninja Impact. Its a dynasty/samurai warriors style game. If you don't know those two, its the same gameplay as Bleach:Soul Ignition/Ressurrecion.
Its for the PSP. Like deidara#1 said, it looks good but it could be pretty repetitive so it could possibly get boring fast. But with 50+ characters(may include awakening modes),and a level-up system, I doubt it will.

If your love for Naruto>Your love for a good video game, then I doubt it will get boring fast. Unless its downright HORRIBLE.*cough*akatsuki rising*cough*But even then I still had fun and didn't realize it sucked until I beat it and unlocked everything

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:45 AM   #4
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

If you have a PS3, then you should get the Ultimate Ninja Storm games. I believe Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation will be available Spring 2012 (could be wrong on that)

I'd also recommend getting Naruto Ultimate Ninja 1,2,3,5 for the PS2 (UN5 will be hard to obtain and it's expensive for a Like New/New condition)
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:26 AM   #5
Tsubaki Steve,
Ninja Academy Student

Tsubaki Steve, is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh yeah I should have mentioned for the PS3 lol

I got Shinobi Retsuden 3 for my DS it was in japanese but I thought it was awesome
And yeah I don't really want too much of a repetitive one I tend to give up on those games due to lack of interest

Are they good online or is it like only masters of it that play it? Like with the DBZ games if you ever get a match online 90% of the time it's somebody you're never going to beat lol

Thanks for the info

Nobody can do that through sheer effort alone...this boy is truly a genius!

GO LEE GO!!!
Tsubaki Steve, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:58 AM   #6
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

I'd get Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 and 2, then wait for next year (about Spring) and get UNS Generations when it's released.

If you've got a PS3 model that has PS2 compatibility, get some of the Ultimate Ninja games made for the PS2. =]
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubaki Steve, View Post
Oh yeah I should have mentioned for the PS3 lol

I got Shinobi Retsuden 3 for my DS it was in japanese but I thought it was awesome
And yeah I don't really want too much of a repetitive one I tend to give up on those games due to lack of interest

Are they good online or is it like only masters of it that play it? Like with the DBZ games if you ever get a match online 90% of the time it's somebody you're never going to beat lol

Thanks for the info
Storm 2 Masters?
Where?

Almost every1 is a spamming noob.
If u get Storm 2, forget online, it sucks.

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:50 PM   #8
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So just played the UN Impact demo. Its definately worth 40$

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:54 AM   #9
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

yea UN Impact but if you have xbox 360 or PS3 then NUNS Generations
Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:39 PM   #10
NarutoSama
Freshmen Academy Student

NarutoSama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact for the PSP, and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Generations for PS3/Xbox360...but both are in the Shippuden storyline so i suggest the first Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
NarutoSama is offline   Reply With Quote