Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 07-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #41
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach Chapter 458

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
This won't happen. But it would be cool if it did.

Ginjo is just acting (he's not actually evil or on Tsukishima's side.)
and his stabbing Ichigo---That's how he transfers his powers.

So now Ichigo has both his Fullbring and Ginjo's.

Of course this won't happen.

It's still possible. Just the chances of it however are very, very. very low.

This could also be pointing to a hint when Ginjou mentioned that Uryu Wannabe cutting a victim from behind means game over. Both Orihime and Chad was cut from behind, and Uryu Wannabe has been constantly aiming at Ichigo's back when he was on offense.

"I make a hell of a cliche villain." ~ Ginjou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Yeah just to get cut down.
Lol fodder tier. Dude wrestled with Arrancars and Shinigami yet can't even survive Uryu Wannabe. Either it's inconsistency or he's been just running from Ichigo's view and smacking fat bullies for the past two years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 07-28-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #42
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
But then why did Ishida say what he did "Fool the on behind you was the that cut me!"

Right after that he did his laugh and said what he said. I don't think he's fooling us this time no
There actually is something that bothers me with this incident of Uryuu's attacker.

Has it ever been revealed what that Light was Uryuu saw?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:40 PM   #43
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
There actually is something that bothers me with this incident of Uryuu's attacker.

Maybe he has more secrets maybe he lied and the sword isn't the only thing Ginjo has it would make sense that there'd be more to his power.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:40 PM   #44
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Chapter Got me Confused for awhile.
But wow did not see that coming
Really. You didnt seen that coming. I was shocked for a second but afterwards I was like I KNEWWWWWW IIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post

I think that was a Full Bring version of Flash Step or Sonido.

Sonido makes a sound while Full Bring Kick makes light.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:42 PM   #45
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
But then why did Ishida say what he did "Fool the on behind you was the that cut me!"

Right after that he did his laugh and said what he said. I don't think he's fooling us this time no
Ginjou is known for his sadistic and shady, yet necessary actions to keep the wheel spinning. When he was trying to evolve Ichigo's FullBring, he:
  • Cut Ichigo's eyes out
  • Trapped Orihime
  • Threaten to kill his friends
  • Played the role of a villain
  • Constantly insulted Ichigo
  • Reduced him to near-death

There is the possibility that he planned this out from the beginning. Or there is the theory that Uryu Wannabe is in cohorts with Ginjou, but they are both good guys. (more or less) (think of them as like the Vizards, invested)

Spoiler:
"It's all over for me," ~ Uryu Wannabe

That points back to the theory that Ginjou, Uryu Wannabe, Isshin, and Uruhara are in cohorts and is attempting to help Ichigo regain his powers. Everyone else is more or less really under Uryu Wannabe's mind****.

If the above is true, then Ishida's attack could lead to three routes:

1. Ginjou and Uryu Wannabe double-teamed him.
2. Ginjou attacked him.
3. Uryu Wannabe attacked him, and in doing so, did claim Ishida a victim of the Book of the End. However, instead of shifting Uryu to his ally, he simply inserted Ginjou into his place during the incident, making Uryu believe that it was Ginjou whom attacked him.

All three are possible, but two isn't as likely. Why would Ginjou take the effort to disguise himself as Uryu Wannabe in the first place? Even if he had, he surely could have told Chad, whom had spent considerably time training with the man himself. Same could go with Orihime.

Another thing is why didn't Ishida seem to also be focused on Uryu Wannabe. If he was indeed attacked by Uryu Wannabe, he would have surely noticed him, and attacked the two both. Yet he only focused on Ginjou, when knowing that leaving another opponent unchecked could mean death.

Old 07-28-2011, 01:54 PM   #46
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Really. You didnt seen that coming. I was shocked for a second but afterwards I was like I KNEWWWWWW IIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

I think that was a Full Bring version of Flash Step or Sonido.

Sonido makes a sound while Full Bring Kick makes light.
You are indeed correct my good sir.

Chp. 445, pg. 16 & 17.

Ishida likely doesn't know what or who the Fullbringers were, nor their techniques, so he questioned it the moment he saw it.

Old 07-28-2011, 03:49 PM   #47
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think I solved this for the most part...
YouTube:

Uryuu's ambush is the key to solve this.

Lets look at the facts:
1. Uryuu named Ginjou as the attacker.
2. Ishida for some reason is not affected.
3. Ginjou was cut once before.

If we combine these 3 facts there is only one Conclusion.
There was indeed only 1 attacker and that was Ginjou.
Hence Uryuu only naming him as the one attacking NOT Tsukishima.

Yet Tsukishima was present so what was he doing?
We can see him rush toward Ishida yes but thats all.
This cannot be a distraction if it was golden opportunity for Tsukishima to affect Uryuu yet he didn't.
Why?
Because he didn't plan to.
Here is what happened:
Tsukishima SAVED Uryuu.
Ginjou tried to kill him but was stopped by Tsukishima.
And the endresult is:
Ginjou got cut and affected however Uryuu was still struck.

And I also like to note:
Tsukishima's face was hidden.
Kubo had his reason for that and I am certain that reason is Tsukishima got injured as well with nothing else than his Scar.
Hence:
The Strike came from Tsukishima's left side.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:54 PM   #48
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Wow very well thought out.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #49
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

It's a good possibility, Vivi, but I would think Tsukishima got his scar from Isshin or Urahara rather than Ginjo, because then it connects the story more to the duo whereas for now they're simply involved because they exist and have to be in some way.

I no longer doubt that what Isshin and Urahara want to do is detrimental to Ginjo and Tsukishima's plans. Ginjo had Ichigo distrust Isshin, his own father, and Urahara, his mentor and friend. He did that specifically because he knew what those two were capable of, and he had to. Even as a good guy, he could still have the same knowledge he had before the switch, because it seems too coincidental that he knew so much about the after-effects of the Final Getsuga Tensho. It also has to do with the high likelihood that Isshin himself used the technique and lost his powers because of it, which is what caused him to be unable to protect his wife when Grand Fisher attacked.

We should at least get some answers in the next chapter, since Isshin and Urahara are practically the only way Ichigo won't get screwed. Ichigo might still lose his powers by then, though, which may be what Isshin and Urahara want. After all, Urahara said it would take Ichigo's future away from him, so they may have decided to let Ginjo take Ichigo's powers before making a move. Why, I don't know. I really have to read the next chapter.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:08 AM   #50
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

I also just realized....Moe's Actions contradict this as well.

Sushiguy is working with Tsukishima yet he tried to kill Ginjou.

The hell is going on here!?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 07-30-2011, 02:37 AM   #51
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Maybe he needs to be cut again too.

Maybe this whole confusion is just one big mindrape or illusion.

One things for sure Tsukishima is cool.
Old 07-30-2011, 02:40 AM   #52
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
Maybe he needs to be cut again too.

Quote:
Maybe this whole confusion is just one big mindrape or illusion.
One things for sure Tsukishima is cool.
Next chapter Ichigo wakes up and finds out this all was Aizens Bankai.:P

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 07-30-2011, 02:49 AM   #53
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Would we all continue with the Bleach story if that happened?

I know I would just to see what happens.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:53 AM   #54
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Would we all continue with the Bleach story if that happened?

I know I would just to see what happens.
Not all but some.
At least I am sure Kubo will laugh his butt off.

"Yo Kubo lets destroy Kubo!"
"Yeah! But there is one problem Kubo."
"What is it Kubo?"
"You are Kubo."

And then Kubo was Kubo.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:57 AM   #55
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Hahaha what? xD
Old 07-30-2011, 08:53 AM   #56
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hahaha what? xD
Kuboism.

Also putting this here to see what Deidara330 thinks:
What I don't see fit is this:
Ginjou was cut before and appearantly works with Tsukishima.
Yet Xcution cut by Tsukishima w/ Moe (who works for Tsukishima) went against Ginjou.

That would mean Tsukishima is against Ginjou though the latter said he let himself get cut twice.

Yet if Xcution were cut and sided with Tsukishima that means they were working with Ginjou and by going against him that means he is good.

>.<

Mindraped.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:41 PM   #57
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

There are too many possibilities. Most likely they were cut twice and trying to set Ginjo up for Tsukishima's cut. If they were cut once, or simply if they honestly want to be rid of their powers, there are many more issues to address.

There's also whether or not Ginjo is the SSR (Substitute Soul Reaper) depending on if he was lying to Ichigo about power transferal. Then there's the matter of whether he got the badge legitimately if he is or whether Xcution's backstory is really true if he isn't.

And, as always, what Isshin and Urahara have to do with anything.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:49 PM   #58
deidara330
Mr. Serious

I would also like to make an observation that Bleach manga volumes typically contain 9 chapters, and that right now the uncollected chapters are just one short of dividing by 9. It's either a coincidence, or something big will happen in the next chapter that'll end the arc to round it off in the volumes.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:24 AM   #59
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
It's still possible. Just the chances of it however are very, very. very low.

This could also be pointing to a hint when Ginjou mentioned that Uryu Wannabe cutting a victim from behind means game over. Both Orihime and Chad was cut from behind, and Uryu Wannabe has been constantly aiming at Ichigo's back when he was on offense.

"I make a hell of a cliche villain." ~ Ginjou.

Lol fodder tier. Dude wrestled with Arrancars and Shinigami yet can't even survive Uryu Wannabe. Either it's inconsistency or he's been just running from Ichigo's view and smacking fat bullies for the past two years.

Well I'm fine even if Ginjou stays evil because well...

He STILL makes for a hell of a cliche villain.

Gotta love how he explained to Ichigo how to save his friends.

Good ol' Ginjo. I really hope when he's beaten he says something like

"I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT IF IT WASN'T FOR THOSE DARN MEDDLING KIDS!!!"

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote