Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-10-2009, 05:03 AM   #1
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!!!!! Dx

Ok, what the frick is going on with Danzo in chapter 455?

Spoiler:
Was there a fourth living Uchiha the whole time?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:06 AM   #2
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Vaan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!!!!! Dx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Ok, what the frick is going on with Danzo in chapter 455?

Spoiler:
Was there a fourth living Uchiha the whole time?
Nick if only we knew.
Spoiler:
His Sharingan doesnt seem normal however
.I cant even describe how its not normal sorry.Its just awkward.
I wonder why?
If he would be an
Spoiler:
Uchiha
both his eye would have a
Spoiler:
Sharingan
so the only way he could have gotten is by the same way Kakashi did.

My Metal Village Pride I will not hide,
My race I will not disgrace,
My metal village blood flows hot and true,
my village peeps I will stand by you,
through thick and thin til the day we die,
our village flag always stand high.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Big Sis: CutieSakura
Lil Sis: The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Lil Bro: Sage Of The Six Paths
Vaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:07 AM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Or.......

Spoiler:
He's Obito, and took a normal eye! But then again, he is mad old, so yea.....CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-10-2009, 05:12 AM   #4
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Maybe he's Sasukes father some how.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:14 AM   #5
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Well, I thought maybe an uncle but Aurega pointed out to me that he could be in the same situation as Kakashi, which would also explain why he covers up the side that the Sharingan is on, now that I think about it.

/Heil

Old 07-10-2009, 05:16 AM   #6
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Or.......

Spoiler:
He's Obito, and took a normal eye! But then again, he is mad old, so yea.....CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!
Kishimoto got us got us right where he wants us.
Now he can do whatever he likes since we got no clue whats going on.
I bet my life that was just the tip of the iceberg and that more earthshaking twists will be revealed soon.

Anyway with us leaving confused Kishimoto doesnt have to worry about people spoiling stuff since its impossible to predict anything right at the moment.

I wouldnt be surprised if
Spoiler:
Madara
is someone we didnt even think of so far.
At the moment we cant think simple anymore but have to think very complicated to suggest anything right.

Spoiler:
Obito/Madara/Izuna/Tobi/Danzo XD they could all be the same.
ARE WE EVEN THE PEOPLE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE?!
Or am I Nick and Nick is me?!
Kishi you love mindscrewing us ey?

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Old 07-10-2009, 06:14 AM   #7
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Outside of his eye didn't seem normal perhaps it was the shading but it looks like he was burned or something to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Maxtone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:47 AM   #8
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I posted a new thread about this... Those are SOME of my predictions...

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...245#post525245
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:58 AM   #9
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtone View Post
Outside of his eye didn't seem normal perhaps it was the shading but it looks like he was burned or something to me.
Spoiler:

Supposedly Danzo got his injuries from a battle against the 3rd for the Hokage position which Danzo lost.

No idea if this is true though.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Old 07-10-2009, 10:15 AM   #10
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Danzo theory: Ok my turn, i think danzo got his sharigan from shisui Uchiha and i think that tobi is also shisui because tobi only shows one sharigan. It's been said that the police force revored shisui body and danzo does have connections through out the police force. From there danzo got shisui body and got one of his sharigan, why not both? BEcause if you implant 2 sharigans your chakra becomes dead and you cant bandage both of your eyes.

The tobi theory: Shisui face is the only uchiha member that has not been shown. As for tobi's teleportations, it has been shisui can do the body flicker and is a very talented uchiha.

Itachi Mangekyo theory: I think that itachi wouldnt just kill shisui because he wanted the mangekyo, itachi isnt that greedy but on the other hand shisui might of been greedy because remember he and itachi was like brothers. And itachi defeated him

Just a theory a lot of mystery surrouns shisui uchiha
Old 07-10-2009, 10:35 AM   #11
PainUchiha
Genin

PainUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i was 100% O.O SHOCKED when i saw Danzo's Freakin Wierd Sharingan ..!

I hardly have any predictions so i might sit there and wait for things to change a bit and explain themselves slowly
PainUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:36 AM   #12
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Yea, I agree, after thinking it over, it did look strange, around the eye, and around the actual Sharingan pupil itself.

/Heil

Old 07-10-2009, 10:37 AM   #13
hotaru uzumaki
Genin Elite

hotaru uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

madara has one eye covered,maybey its his
hotaru uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #14
i_love_naruto
Academy Graduate

i_love_naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Who knows?? Maybe it will all be answered in the next chapter.But here's my prediction by the way.
Spoiler:
In my opinion,I think this is how Danzo got his Sharingan because in chapter 455 you could see his Sharingan in his right eye while you can see Madara's Sharingan in his right eye too in the chapter around somewhere around the 300d's.Meanwhile Danzo's eye is closed and he probably can't show it because Madara plucked it out and he got Danzo's eye and it only showed that part,then a few years ago after Madara got blind from using his Eternal Magenkyou Sharingan he set out and killed his friend(I forgot what the name was) and earned another Sharingan eye.So that's probably why Danzo has one eye plucked out and how he got that Sharingan.I just know that there's no way that Danzo could be Obito cuz he's DEAD or maybe he pushed himself out of the rock,put alot of bandages on and lied that his name was Danzo PERIOD.

Last edited by i_love_naruto; 07-10-2009 at 10:50 AM.
i_love_naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:07 PM   #15
Sensei : Riku Arashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sensei : Riku Arashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaan View Post
Kishimoto got us got us right where he wants us.
Now he can do whatever he likes since we got no clue whats going on.
I bet my life that was just the tip of the iceberg and that more earthshaking twists will be revealed soon.

Anyway with us leaving confused Kishimoto doesnt have to worry about people spoiling stuff since its impossible to predict anything right at the moment.

I wouldnt be surprised if
Spoiler:
Madara
is someone we didnt even think of so far.
At the moment we cant think simple anymore but have to think very complicated to suggest anything right.

Spoiler:
Obito/Madara/Izuna/Tobi/Danzo XD they could all be the same.
ARE WE EVEN THE PEOPLE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE?!
Or am I Nick and Nick is me?!
Kishi you love mindscrewing us ey?

whoa I could be the person that post after me, and maybe you being nick means nick is you and .. and
TWC
Myfanfic:

My Ninja dog : Tyko
Sensei : Riku Arashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #16
Sensei : Riku Arashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sensei : Riku Arashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my theory:

you know how danzo can't turn his sharingan off, well he actually could be obito, his right side was crushed, it got sorta fixed but he can't turn off his sharingan

orochimaru might have fixed for him but the process was put heavy aging damage to his body, so he looks older than he should be
TWC
Myfanfic:

My Ninja dog : Tyko
Sensei : Riku Arashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #17
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

Quote:
Or.......

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei : Riku Arashi View Post
my theory:

you know how danzo can't turn his sharingan off, well he actually could be obito, his right side was crushed, it got sorta fixed but he can't turn off his sharingan

orochimaru might have fixed for him but the process was put heavy aging damage to his body, so he looks older than he should be

I don't know how many times I have said this today *Yells*

Spoiler:
Danzo's blood type is AB! OBITO and TOBI's O. THEY. CAN'T. BE. THE.SAME.PERSON! :P, well unless there is a blood type switch jutsu : )
Lou!e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #18
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

all your questions might be answered in the thread "theory #4 danzo " by sagenaruto69 so by all means, check it out!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
SageNaruto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #19
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaan View Post
Nick if only we knew.
Spoiler:
His Sharingan doesnt seem normal however
.I cant even describe how its not normal sorry.Its just awkward.
I wonder why?
If he would be an
Spoiler:
Uchiha
both his eye would have a
Spoiler:
Sharingan
so the only way he could have gotten is by the same way Kakashi did.
yeah..
Windking is offline   Reply With Quote