Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-27-2011, 07:28 AM   #1
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Chapter 549

English Translation: Release!
/does lame ninja hand sign

--George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Jutsu Junkie; 07-27-2011 at 07:31 AM.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:32 AM   #2
Diogonaruto
Apprentice Genin

Diogonaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 549

This chapter was awesome!!!! When I read the spoiler I thought there wouldn't be much talking ( and I really wanted Naruto and Itachi to talk) but it has epic talking AND epic fighting! I just loved this chapter ( It was good to see itachi after so long since he is my favorite character. He really is amazing being able to stand agaisnt B and Naruto at the same time)

Comfirmed characters I'm going to main in Generations: Team 7, Haku, Mei and Young Kakashi

if anyone wants a match in storm 2 and has an xbox add me
gamertag: diogonlopes

Last edited by Diogonaruto; 07-27-2011 at 08:49 AM.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:40 AM   #3
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

THE GOOD: Okay, so we get to see more of Naruto's growth, and get to match his ability against Itachi. I also suspect that Bee, one to one with Nagato, would win (with Samehada). I like Snakebutt's scheming, although I think he's probably wrong about how much influence it will gain him, in that I don't think he'll be able to hold the chips he's planning on bargaining with -- even if he wins.

THE BAD: Too short! Freakin' too short! It felt unresolved, even as a cliff hanger.

THE UGLY: Why oh why do you tease us, Kishi? But that crow wriggling its way out of Naruto's mouth looks ominous, and I'm pretty sure it's eye symbol is new to the manga, so it's probably a novel power we haven't seen before (oh, wait, that's not ugly -- it's good!).

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 07-27-2011, 07:41 AM   #4
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Whoever thinks Sasuke can still hold a candle against Itachi go to sleep. Itachi is no joke.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:45 AM   #5
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

lol. over the past year or so the crow has been picking at narutos insides and once the crow leaves the body naruto dies....

any chapter with pain is a win.

so im guessing naruto can use chakra mode forever?
Old 07-27-2011, 07:47 AM   #6
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Whoever thinks Sasuke can still hold a candle against Itachi go to sleep. Itachi is no joke.
I would just point out that he does have his brother's eyes now, and he did beat a Hokage before he even got them; we haven't seen him in action with his new eyes yet, so it's hard to say for certain. At some point soon EMS Sasuke won't be hype anymore, and then we'll know.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 07-27-2011, 07:49 AM   #7
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
I would just point out that he does have his brother's eyes now, and he did beat a Hokage before he even got them; we haven't seen him in action with his new eyes yet, so it's hard to say for certain. At some point soon EMS Sasuke won't be hype anymore, and then we'll know.
Your speaking of Danzo? That match was kind of handicapped. I'm going off of what Sasuke shown against Bee. Based vs. Based he couldn't even stand toe to toe with bee, but Itachi is doing it with ease.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:51 AM   #8
soranthalas
Freshmen Academy Student

soranthalas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Arg! Have to wait at least another week to find out more about Itachi's gift. But if the crow is coming out now, hopefully we will find out soon.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:01 AM   #9
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sweet Killer Bee still has his seven swords.

I don't believe but Itachi can actually keep up with both Chakra Mode Naruto and Killer Bee.

I like Itachi's new flame shuriken jutsu. Its sorta like Pheonix Flower but with shurikens either way.....EPIC!!!
Old 07-27-2011, 08:01 AM   #10
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Your speaking of Danzo? That match was kind of handicapped. I'm going off of what Sasuke shown against Bee. Based vs. Based he couldn't even stand toe to toe with bee, but Itachi is doing it with ease.
Thus my last sentence: he's got EMS from Itachi's eyes, and we just don't know how good he is now. He might easily have an easier time with Bee, given a rematch. We have to wait and see.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 07-27-2011, 08:07 AM   #11
Diogonaruto
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Sweet Killer Bee still has his seven swords.

I don't believe but Itachi can actually keep up with both Chakra Mode Naruto and Killer Bee.

I like Itachi's new flame shuriken jutsu. Its sorta like Pheonix Flower but with shurikens either way.....EPIC!!!
Yeah Itachi sure is amazing

Comfirmed characters I'm going to main in Generations: Team 7, Haku, Mei and Young Kakashi

Old 07-27-2011, 08:26 AM   #12
Madara_lives
Apprentice Genin

Madara_lives is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

that eye on the crow..
I WANT TO KNOW !!
Old 07-27-2011, 08:31 AM   #13
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

What a chapter. So the gift Itachi gave to Naruto is essentially a third eye; an EMS Sharingan.

I think this crow's eye will probably defeat Nagato. We've also seen that Kabuto is most likely working against Madara in the shadows... He's obviously planning something...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 07-27-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:46 AM   #14
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This was an amazing chapter, didn't expect less. This is why Itachi is my favourite. Even by fighting those two he needs to give hints and clues of how to defeat him. There's no doubt now, he is the strongest fighter in narutoverse.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:49 AM   #15
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

I was amazed at the fighting in this chapter. I didn't think Itachi could keep up with KB and Naruto, but he could. At the end of the chapter, when I saw that crow come out of Naruto's, I was thinking, "What the hell is Itachi about to do?!"
Old 07-27-2011, 08:51 AM   #16
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Glad to see even Itachi is shocked by what Sasuke has become. Little twerp.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:52 AM   #17
Diogonaruto
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
This was an amazing chapter, didn't expect less. This is why Itachi is my favourite. Even by fighting those two he needs to give hints and clues of how to defeat him. There's no doubt now, he is the strongest fighter in narutoverse.
Couldn't agree more (except the part about it being the reason why Itachi is my favorite)
Quote:
Glad to see even Itachi is shocked by what Sasuke has become. Little twerp.
Yeah!!! Stupid Madara, telling sasuke the truth, but at the same time I'm glad he let sasuke know how much Itachi cared for him

Last edited by Diogonaruto; 07-27-2011 at 08:58 AM.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:55 AM   #18
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

nice chapter, fighting and talking should be cool few chaps. Itachi's face when Naruto tells them he controls the 9tails wow. picture=1000 words. Itachi seems to be keeping Bee on his toes. Samheda doesn't seem to like fire.

i don't see Itachi fighting Naruto so comparing their speeds is not a legit thing imho. i don't see Naruto trying to destroy them he wants info first.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 07-27-2011, 09:04 AM   #19
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i wish they talked more but at least they got to what the Itachi's gift was which HAS to be explained next week, which had been a cliffhanger since forever. i thought it was some anti Sharingan ability since the crow came out right when Itachi hit Naruto with his eyes, or maybe he triggered it to come out with his eyes. the crow does have sharingan too, and it looks like a new design which i guess is supposed to be different for everybody? i don't know...

i keep getting the vibe Kisame and Orichimaru are still alive too. i guess the latter seems a pretty popular theory given Kabuto's history and his whole snake persona now.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:12 AM   #20
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Itachi's Gift, Next chapter!

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569