Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: madra strong or not
yes 42 93.33%
no 3 6.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2011, 04:46 AM   #2281
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Madara Fan Club

Hey Madara fans! Post your nominations in the 2011 character poll!
http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93620

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:25 AM   #2282
TobiFanGirl
Ninja Academy Student

TobiFanGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can I please join? Madara is the BEST! 8)
TobiFanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:26 AM   #2283
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Joinage.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:40 PM   #2284
Madara Uchiha is to--
Freshmen Academy Student

Madara Uchiha is to-- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i mean really we all no eho tobi really is and his uhh well you know im not gonna say the soiler but once i found out WHO HE REALLY IS I WAS LIKE
so i agree tobi if he did what he did to the fox demon well he is a goddddd look he just rocks ok
Madara Uchiha is to-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:08 PM   #2285
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

welcome!
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:13 AM   #2286
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Could I join?

Madara pwns. Not owns, pwns.
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #2287
yondaime*
Genin

yondaime* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can i join this awesome club?
yondaime* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:24 PM   #2288
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am Like the rain, one second Im there and the next I am gone.
?ink? saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yes you all can

NoFunNoFuture
?ink? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:43 PM   #2289
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm pretty sure this club is dead. xD
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:43 PM   #2290
yondaime*
Genin

yondaime* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
I'm pretty sure this club is dead. xD

yeah probably.
yondaime* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:00 PM   #2291
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

ops forgot this wasnt mine srry

NoFunNoFuture
Old 07-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #2292
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

this needs a new owner and new life since madara seems to me popular then he was

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #2293
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'll join. :3
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:47 PM   #2294
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

adds u oh wait >.> i cant the owner is missing

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-10-2011, 12:11 AM   #2295
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
this needs a new owner and new life since madara seems to me popular then he was
Agreed. It's because Madara is like IDK, like a god.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:24 AM   #2296
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

can i join!?

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:51 PM   #2297
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

i read that the person who claims is madara isnt madara, true or not, if not who is he

NoFunNoFuture
Old 07-26-2011, 10:46 PM   #2298
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

the user madara is no longer active so you could easily ask a super mod to change the1rst post to you as the owner

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-26-2011, 10:49 PM   #2299
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

ima try

NoFunNoFuture
Old 07-27-2011, 01:51 AM   #2300
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?ink? View Post
ima try
PLEASE DO!

Must be in club...

Tags
divine power, hail the sexiness, madara uchiha, sexy hair, uchiha, uchiha sass