Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #1
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Deathstroke vs Wolverine

who wins?
1st with prep
2nd no prep
3rd wolverine married then killed Deathstrokes daughter
Old 07-26-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Deathstroke vs Wolverine

Do you mean Lady Deathstrike?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:49 PM   #3
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Do you mean Lady Deathstrike?
no the ravager (before she went all crazy and cut out her eye lol)
Old 07-26-2011, 07:52 PM   #4
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Ravager was so cool in my opinion....

Id think Deathstroke would have the advantage seein as hes basiclly a super soldier...even though Wolverine has the Adamantium and the healing,Id think Deathstroke would exploit a weakness....Id say Deathstroke would win.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 07-26-2011, 07:56 PM   #5
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
Ravager was so cool in my opinion....

Id think Deathstroke would have the advantage seein as hes basiclly a super soldier...even though Wolverine has the Adamantium and the healing,Id think Deathstroke would exploit a weakness....Id say Deathstroke would win.
please explain said weakness to exploit?
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #6
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
please explain said weakness to exploit?
Hard to explain really but id think that Deathstroke would analize Wolverine and his background (if it was availiable) and would exploit any hidden weakness but ive been wrong before so its hard to say.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 07-26-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
Hard to explain really but id think that Deathstroke would analize Wolverine and his background (if it was availiable) and would exploit any hidden weakness but ive been wrong before so its hard to say.
Can anyone say giant magnet!?!?!?!
Old 07-27-2011, 12:43 PM   #8
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Does Deathstroke outside of prep that he can eliminate Wolverine with?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer